Obama's hope and change? The real facts of the Stimulas.

Obama never had any hope and/or change! That was all smoke screen BS, to cover up the real Obama, the one no one was permitted to ask about and his real plans, which were not hope, but, already set in stone!

A phony President, a poser Reformer, just another jive ass brother with vile on his lips for anything different from his own stereotypical version of America!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I wonder how many of those Chrysler and GM jobs he plans to "save". What about the 600,000 jobs that he lost last month. Can he save them too?

How the hell do we get our country back?

Well he let Hummer go to China, Chrysler to Fiat (Italy), portions of GM to Canada and to a very corrupt UAW and Washington!

It's not looking very good.

And while he is playing large corporate God, small businesses coast to coast are dropping like flies!

That includes, body shops, auto repair shops, smaller parts stores, towing companies and so on. Let alone large car dealerships who employ hundreds. These are only the auto related smaller businesses, when you get into all of the others, well he will not be able to spend his way to success.

I thought things in our area had leveled out at their bottom, I was wrong, they have now begun to slide again. People simply are not spending if they have it and the others simply do not have it.

Obama repackages stimulus plans with old promises - Yahoo! News

They now are admitting their estimates were overestimated.

I love how now he is not going to create jobs he is gonna save them. How exactly does one prove they "saved" a job?

america will gobble up whatever he feeds them. you watch.

Maybe not--Americans are getting frustrated--& a new Gallop opinion poll is showing it. Especially over the deficit & all this government spending.

Obama Rated Highest as Person, Lowest on Deficit, Spending

I love how now he is not going to create jobs he is gonna save them. How exactly does one prove they "saved" a job?

Maybe not--Americans are getting frustrated--& a new Gallop opinion poll is showing it. Especially over the deficit & all this government spending.

Why the gap between him and his decisions?

This entire stimulus package was a joke. It's not so much that Obama had an agenda; he just didn't understand the complexity of it all, and he thought doing something was better than doing nothing. The real problem is that Obama is in over his head. Actually, I think McCain would have had the same problems. The only one that had a clue was Romney, but he's a Morman. Can't have no Morman's running this country, lol.

There was a very simple solution that would have cost much less than the so called stimulus they put forth. All they had to do was create a tax credit similar to the housing credit, except make it for the purchase of a new car. A $5000 to $7500 credit toward the purchase of a new car would have saved both Chrysler and GM, and it would have helped the other car companies too. Less jobs would have been lost, more money would be moving through the system, more taxes would be collected, and overall, the economy wouldn't be in as bad of shape. That is not to say everything would have been great or that the recession could have been avoided, but its impact certainly could have been lessened.

But then again, maybe I'm just full of it. I'm not a financial guru like those people in Washington, so maybe my idea is just a bunch of hot air.

Why the gap between him and his decisions?

In my opinon--it's because he is more of a media personality than he is a President. It was just a couple of weeks ago that Michael Steele--stated--"This is not American Idol."
He was referring to Barack Obama's popular opinion rating based on his "likeability ratings"--& not his policies.

Sarah Palin was interviewed tonight & asked: "You met Obama what did you think of him? She stated--"she liked him, he was a likable guy." But she is polar opposite on his policies.

My opinon Americans don't pay much attention to government policies until it hits their wallets. Their wallets are still empty & now their looking for the source. The source--says the stimulus bill is NOT WORKING--after they were promised by this President that it would.

Prior to the stimulus bill being passed--this administration stated that if passed--they could keep unemployment at 7.2%--it's now at 9.4% & over 100 days "AFTER" the stimulus bill passed.

August/September rolls around & we're not "gaining" jobs--I believe his popular opinion polls will be in red ink.

Last edited:
This entire stimulus package was a joke. It's not so much that Obama had an agenda; he just didn't understand the complexity of it all, and he thought doing something was better than doing nothing. The real problem is that Obama is in over his head. Actually, I think McCain would have had the same problems. The only one that had a clue was Romney, but he's a Morman. Can't have no Morman's running this country, lol.

There was a very simple solution that would have cost much less than the so called stimulus they put forth. All they had to do was create a tax credit similar to the housing credit, except make it for the purchase of a new car. A $5000 to $7500 credit toward the purchase of a new car would have saved both Chrysler and GM, and it would have helped the other car companies too. Less jobs would have been lost, more money would be moving through the system, more taxes would be collected, and overall, the economy wouldn't be in as bad of shape. That is not to say everything would have been great or that the recession could have been avoided, but its impact certainly could have been lessened.

But then again, maybe I'm just full of it. I'm not a financial guru like those people in Washington, so maybe my idea is just a bunch of hot air.

Just listening to Dick Morris--former Bill Clinton advisor. He just stated this was never a stimulus bill--it was a government spending bill--& they used the recession to pass it quickly.

When half your sales come from the stimulus package, then the stimulus package has saved your job.

The stimulus package definitely saved my job.

Really? Do you work for an auto dealership or high class jewelry store ... or bank? If not, then no, it didn't do jack or shit.

When half your sales come from the stimulus package, then the stimulus package has saved your job.

Right... sounds like you do something totally useful if you need a bail out to justify your jobs existance.

Why dont you find a job where you arent wasting someone elses money.

Right... sounds like you do something totally useful if you need a bail out to justify your jobs existance.

I sell houses to young couples in the military. They would not be buying without the $8,000 tax credit.

My God, you guys are dumb as a box of rocks.

He's parasitic by nature.

I sell houses to young couples in the military. They would not be buying without the $8,000 tax credit.

You sell only to military ... hmm?

speaking of box of rocks, how's your boyfriend, Old Roxy, these days?

Good point. He pisses on them all over this board and then in the real world he sucks up to them so they'll buy from him. What a fucking chickenshit.

Good point. He pisses on them all over this board and then in the real world he sucks up to them so they'll buy from him. What a fucking chickenshit.

The classic leech ... but he's not classy enough to be classic.

Forum List

Back