Obama's 'Going to Violate the Constitution, Unilaterally Lift the Debt Ceiling'

Read the OP. There was no "I think he is going to." There was no "I predict he will."

It was stated as a certainty.

No one is fooled by these partisan pundits.

Well...some people are fooled. Open-mouth piss drinkers are.

I'm pretty sure that's why the OP put quotes around "going to ..." in the title of the thread. It's pretty obvious, based on the OP, that Levin said that because the OP quotes Levin.

We'll see what Obama actually does. Given his current situation in the federal courts, I'm not so sure Obama will want to try this, IMO.

Read the OP. There was no "I think he is going to." There was no "I predict he will."

Show we where I said what you claimed that I did. You're right there is no "I" so you just admitted that "I" didn't say anything.... dumb fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::clap2:

Your shit-headed tactics won't work here, pal.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure that's why the OP put quotes around "going to ..." in the title of the thread. It's pretty obvious, based on the OP, that Levin said that because the OP quotes Levin.

We'll see what Obama actually does. Given his current situation in the federal courts, I'm not so sure Obama will want to try this, IMO.

This is what he does everyday... I doubt it as well but it doesn't mean that I can't post Levin's view on it. g5000 can't grasp that concept.

Last edited:
“We’ve never had a president that’s spent like this ever. Ever. That’s why, in particular right now, the debt ceiling is so crucial, because there’s no other way to stop him.

Isn't there a Schoolhouse Rock explaining what the branches of government do? If so, find it and review it so as to understand where spending comes from.

It's Pelosis fault.

Yes, Levin pissed and beretta drank it and regurgitated it. That's my point.

Here's my prediction, and I am saying unequivocally this is a prediction: Obama will not unilaterally raise the debt ceiling without Congressional authority to do so.

beretta drank Levin's piss and regurgitated the piss that Obama will raise the ceiling in violation of the Constitution because he has a strong desire to believe it and wanted all of us to share in that belief. And apparently you want to believe it as well.

Later, when Obama does not violate the Constitution, I predict we won't hear a peep about how embarrassingly wrong he was.

Hmm, our Forefathers signed a contract that established the Republic and instituted Constitutional Law.

I'm doing MY part by obeying Laws and Paying Taxes, but it seems to me those in power in Washington are not sticking to the terms of the Agreement.

When that happens, it's every mans right to demand the other party adhere to the terms of the contract. And in this case, the Gov't only exists through the good graces of The People. The People are Sovereign, NOT the Gov't.

If not, we have every right to break the contract and Secede.

Hard to argue with. The Federal Government is in breach of the social contract. But since 51% of voters put the miscreants back into power, what basis have we to enforce the contract?

This is what he does everyday... I doubt it as well but it doesn't mean that I can't post Levin's view on it. g5000 can grasp that concept.

You are a piss drinking hack. You take your cues from other hacks. What would you do if you had to think for yourself and had to give up your desperate desire to believe so much bullshit that fits your biases?

You can be better than this, and you are missing the forest for the 54 Christmas trees.

Last edited:
Hmm, our Forefathers signed a contract that established the Republic and instituted Constitutional Law.

I'm doing MY part by obeying Laws and Paying Taxes, but it seems to me those in power in Washington are not sticking to the terms of the Agreement.

When that happens, it's every mans right to demand the other party adhere to the terms of the contract. And in this case, the Gov't only exists through the good graces of The People. The People are Sovereign, NOT the Gov't.

If not, we have every right to break the contract and Secede.

Hard to argue with. The Federal Government is in breach of the social contract. But since 51% of voters put the miscreants back into power, what basis have we to enforce the contract?

:lol:

This is what he does everyday... I doubt it as well but it doesn't mean that I can't post Levin's view on it. g5000 can grasp that concept.

You are a piss drinking hack. You take your cues from other hacks. What would you do if you had to think for yourself and had to give up your desperate desire to believe so much bullshit that fits your biases?
You can be better than this.

I'll leave that as is to show that you actually have no reply only an attack on me.. :clap2::razz::clap2::tongue: Considering I rendered no initial opinion on the subject, we would all love to know how you came to that insightful deduction.

Last edited:
I notice in this long post there is not a single shred of evidence that Obama plans on raising the debt ceiling unconstitutionally. You just have some heavily biased partisan pundit saying Obama will.

So please provide that evidence.

Thanks.

Congress can still vote against any spending.

The debt ceiling is completely unnecessary and complete idiocy.

A claim was made. I want to see the evidence.

And yes, Congress is the body that spends all the money, which in turns requires us to borrow that money, which in turn pushes us over the debt ceiling.

So it is the height of hypocrisy for anyone in Congress to bitch and scream about the debt ceiling being raised when they are the ones who spent that money. And it is the height of hypocrisy for any partisan asshole to bitch about the debt ceiling being raised when their party was a full and willing partner in the spending of that money.

Nonetheless, a claim was made. I want to see the evidence. I am sick of this shit.

:clap2:

That always seems to get missed.

Congress can still vote against any spending.

The debt ceiling is completely unnecessary and complete idiocy.

A claim was made. I want to see the evidence.

And yes, Congress is the body that spends all the money, which in turns requires us to borrow that money, which in turn pushes us over the debt ceiling.

So it is the height of hypocrisy for anyone in Congress to bitch and scream about the debt ceiling being raised when they are the ones who spent that money. And it is the height of hypocrisy for any partisan asshole to bitch about the debt ceiling being raised when their party was a full and willing partner in the spending of that money.

Nonetheless, a claim was made. I want to see the evidence. I am sick of this shit.

:clap2:

That always seems to get missed.

Seems you missed the reply to that as well. :razz::clap2:

Your's and Levin's premise is completely incorrect.

Obama isn't violating the Constitution.

But you seem to ignore each and every germane point made toward that fact.

It's sorta frustrating.

Will the pubs get us another mark down on our credit rating?

Even though they can't lie about whose fault it is, I think they want to.

Actually, there's not much the pubs would not do to hurt the US.

It's sorta frustrating.

You missed post # 123.:cool:

Will the pubs get us another mark down on our credit rating?

Even though they can't lie about whose fault it is, I think they want to.

Actually, there's not much the pubs would not do to hurt the US.

Whose Presidency did that happen under? What was that? Louder! Obama's! That's correct.

Yes, Levin pissed and beretta drank it and regurgitated it. That's my point.

Here's my prediction, and I am saying unequivocally this is a prediction: Obama will not unilaterally raise the debt ceiling without Congressional authority to do so.

beretta drank Levin's piss and regurgitated the piss that Obama will raise the ceiling in violation of the Constitution because he has a strong desire to believe it and wanted all of us to share in that belief. And apparently you want to believe it as well.

Later, when Obama does not violate the Constitution, I predict we won't hear a peep about how embarrassingly wrong he was.

The point is on your head and I refer you to post # 123. Don't tell people what they think and do unless you are them, idiot. "Drinking piss" That's g5000's idea of a reply. :clap2::eusa_clap::badgrin:

Last edited:

It's sorta frustrating.

You missed post # 123.:cool:

:confused:

Forum List

Back