Obama's going to Paris!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Yes, he's going, but its for the climate summit, not to stand with Western Civilization in the face of a despicable attack by his brothers in Jihad.

"Sure, the attacks a few weeks ago were bad, but trust me when I tell you they pale in comparison to man-made CO2 global climate warming change" -- Macaca Joe

Yes, he's going, but its for the climate summit, not to stand with Western Civilization in the face of a despicable attack by his brothers in Jihad.

"Sure, the attacks a few weeks ago were bad, but trust me when I tell you they pale in comparison to man-made CO2 global climate warming change" -- Macaca Joe

We can't stop Americans who go on rampages how do you expect to stop terrorists?

We can't stop Americans who go on rampages how do you expect to stop terrorists?
by locking you up

Do you think Obysmal will go 1st class, or just flap his big ears to save a few of his CARBON FOOTPRINT credits, lolol.

So Obama going to violate the Logan act, huh?

Yep a fe

Obama can’t lead the NWO/Shadow Government from just the U.S., dum dum

C203A0A6-CFD7-4922-94EA-4B1998356C93.gif
I hear he was going to Paris to put on a show.

Forum List

Back