Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

I like Obamas idea of a composite woman where you take bits and pieces of every girl and been with and combine them into one super hot woman, I think the President is onto something here.

Speaking of...whos the chick in your avatar? Busty and classy:eusa_angel:

I like Obamas idea of a composite woman where you take bits and pieces of every girl and been with and combine them into one super hot woman, I think the President is onto something here.

Speaking of...whos the chick in your avatar? Busty and classy:eusa_angel:

I found her pic on some college drinking website, if I ever find her I will propose to her.

And, his love life is a composite of the best of Charlie Sheen!

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

I've read the book, I encouraged others to read the book before the election... I don't believe most people understand how biased and racist Obama really is.

Obama is an "Obamunist" that wants to punish society for all of "the United States wrong doings."

Obama is a misguided angry lunatic who wants to takeout his anger on the United States as a whole over slavery and other "injustices."

I think the guy is a sociopath with OCD.....

Oh, good. You're a Monday morning quarterback.

And Obama is a human.

How old are you? Would you have known that was the answer at 22?

Yes, I did. And it is fawning nuthuggers like you who need to be reminded that your 'savior' is a human.

That you were the great and powerful Oz at 22.

You don't believe that I knew how to treat a woman like a human being at the age of 22? You must have been one seriously fucked up young adult.

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

I've read the book, I encouraged others to read the book before the election... I don't believe most people understand how biased and racist Obama really is.

Obama is an "Obamunist" that wants to punish society for all of "the United States wrong doings."

Obama is a misguided angry lunatic who wants to takeout his anger on the United States as a whole over slavery and other "injustices."

I think the guy is a sociopath with OCD.....

And his anger at Great Britain for imprisoning his grandfather...

Will Obama forgive Britain for his grandfather’s torture?

The man is on a personal vendetta...against this Republic and the people that don't think as he does.

Forum List

Back