Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

That you were the great and powerful Oz at 22.

You don't believe that I knew how to treat a woman like a human being at the age of 22? You must have been one seriously fucked up young adult.

You know why I don't believe it? Because you don't know how to do so here.

I don't treat yidnar or joyce or salt or del or truthdoesn'tmatter, etc like humans either - because they don't deserve it. If you feel you have not been treated like a human you'd better reflect on what you've asked for.

You don't believe that I knew how to treat a woman like a human being at the age of 22? You must have been one seriously fucked up young adult.

I don't treat yidnar or joyce or salt or del or truthdoesn'tmatter, etc like humans either - because they don't deserve it. If you feel you have not been treated like a human you'd better reflect on what you've asked for.

That statement right there tells me exactly where you stand, and that - well, what are we arguing about. Your balls probably haven't even dropped yet.

That statement right there tells me exactly where you stand, and that - well, what are we arguing about. Your balls probably haven't even dropped yet.

Are you looking to put your foot in your mouth again? Disgusting habit you have.

Are you looking to put your foot in your mouth again? Disgusting habit you have.

No, just calling it as I see it. You're a troll.

Why is it some people who are not black think black people should not have any anger about how history has treated their people?

Just Like Obama said Jews are allowed to make angry jokes about their history so why not black people?

I honestly don't think of myself as Viking or Norsemen just because some time long long ago, before I was born even, that someone I was related to through blood only lived a life totally different than mine.

People that are full of hate find reasons to hate, for Obama he found a way to hate white people because he was looking for it. I don’t have white guilt so I see Obama as a whiney skinny fuck ridding off the backs of others who actually suffered. Obama is a typical racist as he has no reason to be other than he wants to be.

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

Who does this???

Somebody that doesn't want to admit the truth about who he was dating.

Btw, who gives a darn who Obama dated???

Incidentally, one of Obama's former gfs said one time she told him she loved him and his response was "Thank you".

I heard she said that too... kind of strange.
Maybe he didnt love her, and like lots of other guys, she was just a piece of ass :dunno:

Funny family story on my side.. the first time I said "I love you" to my wife, she was babysitting while on the phone with me and her response was "the feeling are mutual".
I was like.... "say what"?

I still tease her about it to this day :lol:

:lol:

Well it was a "composite" of several women

obama_sex_blowup_1752953c.jpg

Forum List

Back