Obama's Fundamental Transformation of America: The Syrian Scheme

Those that ignore HISTORY are bound to fall for the same SHIT AGAIN!!!!

CUgu-TaXIAAEdLe.jpg-large.jpeg

Seems like your oppsosed to religious freedoms you Godless heathen.

You are full of shit. A loud call to prayer 5 times a day that interrupts sleep is not freedom of religion, it's forcing people to deal with your religion. It's disturbing the peace. If Christian churches played loud hymns 5 times a day that could be heard all over town and woke people up early in the morning, the ACLU would be all over them in a hurry.

I don't care what religion people are , but I don't want to hear about it or be forced to change anything in my life because of it.

The Muslims in Michigan are changing the town to suit themselves. They'd like to do that everywhere, so wake up. Pretend that they are Christians and see if that doesn't change your mind about their intrusive and demanding ways.

Seems like your oppsosed to religious freedoms you Godless heathen.

You are full of shit. A loud call to prayer 5 times a day that interrupts sleep is not freedom of religion, it's forcing people to deal with your religion. It's disturbing the peace. If Christian churches played loud hymns 5 times a day that could be heard all over town and woke people up early in the morning, the ACLU would be all over them in a hurry.

I don't care what religion people are , but I don't want to hear about it or be forced to change anything in my life because of it.

The Muslims in Michigan are changing the town to suit themselves. They'd like to do that everywhere, so wake up. Pretend that they are Christians and see if that doesn't change your mind about their intrusive and demanding ways.
Oh I'm totally against it. Do you want to do something about it? Then stop supporting "religious freedom."

Well France has been letting Muslims in for decades and are reaping what they have sown since Muslims don't assimilate anywhere they settle.

They have no go zones where the police won't go.

One has to wonder what happens when there are enough Muslims voting to get them elected to office??

Should be really interesting and France can blame itself.

Easiest way to make Syrian refugees into Democrats = republicans demonizing and dehumanizing them as they regularly do with most (j/k all) minorities.
The funny thing is that we do accept Syrian Christian refugees. The OP is a lie. From a white supremacist website, no less.

Oh I'm totally against it. Do you want to do something about it? Then stop supporting "religious freedom."

This isn't about freedom of religion. It's about actions that adversely affect peoples' lives and no one is free to do that.

One person's freedom stops when it infringes on other peoples' freedom. My right to swing my fists in the air ends where your nose begins.

The Muslims in Michigan have taken it too far and this will continue. It's one thing to express their opinions on subjects, but another to take actions that directly affect other people. The entire community is affected by the calls to prayer and not in a good way. Just like some refugees in other countries are assaulting women who break sharia law by dressing a certain way. They can have their beliefs and opinions like everyone else, but they can't force it on others and make them suffer. We've seen how non-Muslims and gays have suffered and died in Muslim countries. The same mental illness that caused that is spreading. It starts out with a few demands, then some assaults and eventually becomes a danger to any non-Muslim who comes across their path.

Forum List

Back