Obama's Friend And Author Of His Autobiography Bill Ayers Tells Iran Media U.S. A Terrorist Nation

I must say, no matter how much garbage gets made up about political advisories, I cease to be amazed at how downright intricate the details surrounding the garbage gets!

Bill Ayers served on a committee with Obama and once helped out the dems by staging a fundraising party, ergo the two are permanently intertwined.

It was a stretch to begin with - its now Stretch Armstrong.

Bullshit. I don't want to get into it tonight but Obama really was started in Ayers and Bernies house by Alice.

I'll debate you anytime in the clean zone or in the bullring.

I not only know my shit but I excel to the point I can cream your fucking face with it.

I kind of like cream in my face....

Maybe Bill Ayers can join us?

You guys can take turns abusing me ... yum.

:lol:

Smart ass.

Ayers hates America. Neither he nor his wife will ever change.

Why the hell does anyone give a crap about Mr Ayers? He's a nobody who wingnutz made into a "somebody."

Because it worked so well with the Sol Belinsky prototype?

Even Hillary is a devotee of Alinsky. Belinsky? Give me a break.

Whoever. Most of us never heard of him until Glenn Rodeo Clown Beck dredged him up. :talktothehand:

bo-belinsky-08.jpg

:lmao:

What kind of liberal are you then? Shit. When I was left wing I at least knew the bloody players.

And Beck was not the one that put Alinsky in the forefront again. And Beck wasn't the one that put others in front either. Alinsky and other serious lefties are well known to anyone seriously left of left. Ditto Ayers and especially Bernie. She was the mover and the shaker after all. Not Billy. He just followed her.

If you knew the left wing world you would know that these players have always been out there and leading the left.

I was actually excited about this newcomer called Barack Obama. Until I heard the name Ayers.

My blood ran cold. Froze in my veins.

Do you seriously consider Bill Ayers to be a major player amongst Democrats?

Ayers hates America. Neither he nor his wife will ever change.

Why the hell does anyone give a crap about Mr Ayers? He's a nobody who wingnutz made into a "somebody."

Because it worked so well with the Sol Belinsky prototype?

Even Hillary is a devotee of Alinsky. Belinsky? Give me a break.

Whoever. Most of us never heard of him until Glenn Rodeo Clown Beck dredged him up. :talktothehand:

bo-belinsky-08.jpg

:lmao:

What kind of liberal are you then? Shit. When I was left wing I at least knew the bloody players.

And Beck was not the one that put Alinsky in the forefront again. And Beck wasn't the one that put others in front either. Alinsky and other serious lefties are well known to anyone seriously left of left. Ditto Ayers and especially Bernie. She was the mover and the shaker after all. Not Billy. He just followed her.

If you knew the left wing world you would know that these players have always been out there and leading the left.

I was actually excited about this newcomer called Barack Obama. Until I heard the name Ayers.

My blood ran cold. Froze in my veins.

Who the fuck is "Bernie"? Guess I'm not part of that world.

I dunno, I never heard of Paul Jaminsky in my life until Becko set his hair on fire about him, and yet when I'm winning a debate here I get Dominsky laid on me and told I'm somehow "following his rules" --- by some wag who also never heard of him until Beck gave him instructions.

Fuck that.

Now Bo Belinsky I've heard of.

But essplain this to me, because I hear this over and over and nobody ever essplains it --

So the fuck what if person A went to sit with/meet with/spend time with person B? Does the presence of person B somehow engage some kind of Vulcan-zombie mind meld where the latter takes over the former's mind? Do people not have free will? Or do only those we choose to be convenient to our position have it?

Exactly how for example does being in the presence of Jeremiah Wright ---- make you another Jeremiah Wright? If you're sitting with Jeremiah Wright, are you and he not two separate people? Does Dr. Zombie Frankenstein walk in and start murming "brains... must meld brains..."?

What if a journalist goes to interview Charles Manson? Does he then leave the prison and go start a murder cult?

I've spent time with doctors, gay people, speakers of Turkish, criminals and women. Does that make me a gay female criminal Turkish-speaking doctor --- on the basis of some kind of proximity effect?

This is what guilt by association fallacics just don't get. It's a mindless argument. And that's what Steve McRacist built this thread on, and you're actually trying to defend it.

Whoops.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back