Obama's Eulogy for the Miners...

:lol:
Oh my my.
Leave the poor Thug in Chief Alone. waaa

All I'm saying is bitch about something important, not the size of his ears or whether or not his eulogy words were sufficient. Too much to ask? Too fucking bad.

I don't give a shit about the TIC ears. it's his policies and "VISIONS" for our country that I will continue to speak out against. call it racist, call it bigotry. we know the left will anyway. but too fucking bad we people who are against the Obama and his comrades in Arms in Congress are NOT going away.

So glad to see you addressed an "issue." :lol: Carry on, mouth.

All I'm saying is bitch about something important, not the size of his ears or whether or not his eulogy words were sufficient. Too much to ask? Too fucking bad.

I don't give a shit about the TIC ears. it's his policies and "VISIONS" for our country that I will continue to speak out against. call it racist, call it bigotry. we know the left will anyway. but too fucking bad we people who are against the Obama and his comrades in Arms in Congress are NOT going away.

So glad to see you addressed an "issue." :lol: Carry on, mouth.

:eusa_whistle:

You have over 6 1/2 more years of seeing President Obama.

Let's pray not. We cannot afford it.

Okay, I have a question (which is probably worthy of a new thread), but I'll pose it here:

What exactly are Republicans willing to cut (other than trash the entire health care bill)? They couldn't even agree on where to find $9 billion to cut anywhere in order to extend unemployment benefits last week. Republicans want the Bush tax cuts to stay in place, want no new taxes, yet are unwilling to cut the defense budget any further and it would also be years before they could agree on how to cut Social Security and Medicare. So what exactly will they be proposing that would be more "affordable"?? Do the Republicans yet have a platform? Their new "contract with America" is just a bunch of resolutions and platitudes, period.

Anybody got some answers?

I don't know about the idiots in Washington and what they might be "willing" to cut. There are billions that can be cut from many different programs to include the military, medicare, etc. Simply by cutting waste. But that seems to take too much effort. I was once told I couldn't do a 2 day map reading course with my Platoon because there wasn't any budget for the class. So I re-wrote my training schedule as a 2 day force march. Went to supply and picked up the maps of the area and did the map reading classes. In the local training area. Cost? $0. Only difference? We came back to the Mess hall for dinner.

Let's pray not. We cannot afford it.

Okay, I have a question (which is probably worthy of a new thread), but I'll pose it here:

What exactly are Republicans willing to cut (other than trash the entire health care bill)? They couldn't even agree on where to find $9 billion to cut anywhere in order to extend unemployment benefits last week. Republicans want the Bush tax cuts to stay in place, want no new taxes, yet are unwilling to cut the defense budget any further and it would also be years before they could agree on how to cut Social Security and Medicare. So what exactly will they be proposing that would be more "affordable"?? Do the Republicans yet have a platform? Their new "contract with America" is just a bunch of resolutions and platitudes, period.

I don't know about the idiots in Washington and what they might be "willing" to cut. There are billions that can be cut from many different programs to include the military, medicare, etc. Simply by cutting waste. But that seems to take too much effort. I was once told I couldn't do a 2 day map reading course with my Platoon because there wasn't any budget for the class. So I re-wrote my training schedule as a 2 day force march. Went to supply and picked up the maps of the area and did the map reading classes. In the local training area. Cost? $0. Only difference? We came back to the Mess hall for dinner.

I totally agree there are areas where major cuts can be made, starting with waste. All I'm saying is that the anti-Obama folks seem to think a change in leadership will get that done, and I'm saying when pigs fly.

I totally agree there are areas where major cuts can be made, starting with waste. All I'm saying is that the anti-Obama folks seem to think a change in leadership will get that done, and I'm saying when pigs fly.

The Current leadership will never cut anything. They have already proven that. Or if they do cut something they will double the spending elsewhere.

The Current leadership will never cut anything. They have already proven that. Or if they do cut something they will double the spending elsewhere.

You mean like the Republicans did for seven years past? And also spent way more on those pesky earmarks. Bush didn't veto a single spending bill. Not one. Why people think they would be any different if they took over again has yet to be proven.

You mean like the Republicans did for seven years past? And also spent way more on those pesky earmarks. Bush didn't veto a single spending bill. Not one. Why people think they would be any different if they took over again has yet to be proven.

I actually have to agree with you. Which is why I hope someone who is a true fiscal Conservative runs. I am so tired of voting against people instead of for someone.

Forum List

Back