Obama's DOL Secretary Hilda L. Solis: You Have the Right to Be Paid Fairly Whether Do

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

Yes... The unemployment rate drops like a rock.....

you're right... because there are SO many vegetable farms within a bus ride of inner city Detroit! :cuckoo:

Oh, I didn't realize we were talking about Detroit only. I never knew 20 million illegals lived in Detroit.... Learn something every day...

Last edited:
Yes... The unemployment rate drops like a rock.....

you're right... because there are SO many vegetable farms within a bus ride of inner city Detroit! :cuckoo:

Oh, I didn't realize we were talking about Detroit only. I never knew 20 million illegals lived in Detroit.... Learn something every day...

Exactly where the problem is. Those on the left cite one small example and imply that it is applicable to the country as a whole.

One thing for sure. In today's employment market, ship off 15 million people back to Mexico, and there will be 15 million fathers and mothers that no longer qualify for unemplyment that will jump at a chance to make money picking lettuce.

Real America has still not forgiven the GOP far right yet, guys, so you are talking out of your southsides when standing north. (1) Everybody, even Steph and you, have the right to fair pay for fair work, and (2) immigration reform is coming and not a thing will stop it.

we'll see if Real Americans take Amnesty for 20million illegal immigrants just so they can be "recruited" to vote Progressive-Democrat without a thing to say about it, I guess.

Barry and his company of fools will try to shove this on us like they did with Obama care!!!! the people were against obama care and they did not give a shit!!!! It is all about the illegal vote!!!!! Once these illegals get legal they will lose all apeal to the scumbags that employ them. their only value is cheap labor period. once legal they will demand more money and will then be replace with the new crop of illegals that will flood the country!!!!

Psst illegals can't vote.

I'd like them all gone tomorrow. That said wasn't it Nebraska who tried kicking them out, only to beg for them back when they had shitloads of meanial jobs unfilled?

we'll see if Real Americans take Amnesty for 20million illegal immigrants just so they can be "recruited" to vote Progressive-Democrat without a thing to say about it, I guess.

Barry and his company of fools will try to shove this on us like they did with Obama care!!!! the people were against obama care and they did not give a shit!!!! It is all about the illegal vote!!!!! Once these illegals get legal they will lose all apeal to the scumbags that employ them. their only value is cheap labor period. once legal they will demand more money and will then be replace with the new crop of illegals that will flood the country!!!!

Psst illegals can't vote.

When they become legal, they can.

Get with the program. Read KeeKees post.

And prices spiking up dramatically.

In most cases that isn't true either.

Do you people really not understand how the illegal hiring works? Most legit companies are NOT hiring undocumented aliens. They are hiring illegals with fake documentation. Again I will use Tyson Foods as an example. They won't hire you if you don't have the mandated ID. So illegals obtain fakes, but they are paid the same rate as the white people working at the company because the company does not have a reduced illegal alien pay scale.

Sure there are a few mom and pop type operations hiring known illegals and some jobs that hire day laborers , but by and large the problem is illegal workers with bogus paperwork.

ok. let's say you are correct, and MOST of the illegal aliens are working with stolen identities.

1- Do those citizens whose identities have been stolen and utilized, get the ''credit'' for the added income that shows on their SS statement from the income the illegal made and get to draw much more in SS when they go to retire because of this added income? IF not, please explain.

2- Do the illegals using stolen identities year after year FILE their income taxes each year? And IF they do, how could the IRS not ''catch'' such? same person in 2 different states filing under the same SS number type thing.... Please be specific.

3- Also, IF this is true, does it not make the ''argument'' of, ''the illegals are sucking off our system, without paying taxes'' moot?

care

If you don't see a problem with illegals using your social security number and/or other items of your identity, you are short sighted. Those same people can be borrowing money, taking out loans, buying a house, racking up thousands of dollars in debt using that identity. And if they are using those numbers to apply for various kinds of government aid, it all gets charged on your account. And one day when you are applying for something in which all that is investigated VOILA! You find that you're way over extended at best or guilty of various kinds of fraud at worst; perhaps the record shows you have a communicable disease or you have DUIs on your driving record. None of which you knew about until it is too late.

If the illegal can also draw social security benefits as disability or qualify for medicare or whatever, and then when it comes your turn, you are denied because the record shows you're already benefitting.

And it is no easy matter to unscramble the fraudulent activities and can cost you thousands to clear your good name.

Not necessarily related to illegals, but all could be, here are some examples of recent cases:
Central District of California. A woman pleaded guilty to federal charges of using a stolen Social Security number to obtain thousands of dollars in credit and then filing for bankruptcy in the name of her victim. More recently, a man was indicted, pleaded guilty to federal charges and was sentenced to 27 months' imprisonment for obtaining private bank account information about an insurance company's policyholders and using that information to deposit $764,000 in counterfeit checks into a bank account he established.

Central District of California. Two of three defendants have pleaded guilty to identity theft, bank fraud, and related charges for their roles in a scheme to open bank accounts with both real and fake identification documents, deposit U.S. Treasury checks that were stolen from the mail, and withdraw funds from those accounts.

Middle District of Florida. A defendant has been indicted on bank fraud charges for obtaining names, addresses, and Social Security numbers from a Web site and using those data to apply for a series of car loans over the Internet.

Southern District of Florida. A woman was indicted and pleaded guilty to federal charges involving her obtaining a fraudulent driver's license in the name of the victim, using the license to withdraw more than $13,000 from the victim's bank account, and obtaining five department store credit cards in the victim's name and charging approximately $4,000 on those cards.

District of Kansas. A defendant pleaded guilty to conspiracy, odometer fraud, and mail fraud for operating an odometer "rollback" scheme on used cars. The defendant used false and assumed identities, including the identities of deceased persons, to obtain false identification documents and fraudulent car titles.
USDOJ: CRM: Fraud: Identity Theft and Identity Fraud

I have found illegals using as many as three or four different social security numbers, differnt aliases, different addresses, many which did not exist, and various other bogus IDs to access medical services, apply for jobs, or whatever as well as illegals who were 'sharing' a social security number.

And no, it is highly unlikely that any social security taxes paid by illegals using your SS# wind up in your account. When the name and number don't match up, the social security administration routes the money to a special holding account and spends it out of there while you assume all the risks of any trouble that person might get into. And you have to factor in lower wages when honest employers have to compete with those who hire illegals at substandard wages, the higher costs of insurance because most illegals don't buy insurance, and higher taxes to fund services utilized by illegal families.

Depending on whose source you look at, illegals either pay more into the economy than they cost the economy--the position of the pro amnesty group--or each illegal immigrant family costs the American taxpayer $15k to $21K above and beyond any contributions they make--the position of the anti-amnesty group.

And all of this, though I have huge compassion for people who just want to take care of their families, all of this illustrates in spades that we must be able to control our borders and regulate who will be allowed to be here. The USA, as rich as it is, cannot take in all the world's poor and hope to remain strong enough to be able to help anybody.

Last edited:

Exactly where the problem is. Those on the left cite one small example and imply that it is applicable to the country as a whole.

One thing for sure. In today's employment market, ship off 15 million people back to Mexico, and there will be 15 million fathers and mothers that no longer qualify for unemplyment that will jump at a chance to make money picking lettuce.

"One thing FOR SURE"????? Sez WHO? You have no inside claim to certainty of your opinions....sorry.

How do you plan on shipping 15 million people back to Mexico?

Buses?

Trucks?

Planes?

Ships?

Have you really thought this though?

Why is Obama above the law?

Liberal minds always think they're above the law. It's the ME, ME, ME mentality!

and what about the conservative minds of the employers of all those illegal immigrants? Or do you think that they really HAVEN'T broken the law by hiring them for substandard wages and no benefits?

So what you are implying is only conservatives hire illegals lol. Have you ever been to California?

Buses?

Trucks?

Planes?

Ships?

most of them managed to walk here. Should not be that hard for em to go back. lol\

But I do not even want to send em back, Ill compromise. Give them amnesty and citizenship. I don't care, but if you do it with out securing the border then yes I care very much indeed.

To bad Obama as basically said he will not even consider securing the border until we give in on amnesty. Now if people could trust him to keep his word we might let him pass amnesty then secure the border, but we have been duped on that once before and duped by Obama several times already so nobody is buying it anymore.

Last edited:
Charles Main write, "But I do not even want to send em back, Ill compromise. Give them amnesty and citizenship. I don't care, but if you do it with out securing the border then yes I care very much indeed."

I agree that the border has to be secured at the same time as amnesty. We were duped by Reagan, and I don't want that to happen again.

Come here legally!!!!!
become a legal citizen!!!!!
then you will get rights.
If not you are a criminal get out of my country you criminal.
My heart does not bleed for you if you are not getting a fair wage. stay in your own country and change it, not come to my country and change it to a third world hell hole like yours is. Adios amigo go back home and come here LEGALLY!!!!

Buses?

Trucks?

Planes?

Ships?

You don't. You arrest those that are obvious or give themselves away and deport them. We've been doing that by the tens of thousands for a very long time now.

But for those who don't get caught, you set up a comprehensive immigration reform setting standards for what we expect of new citizens. Similar to what all developed countries of the world require. That means that you come in with a job or sponsor or are able to support yourself. You learn the language. You learn the laws. You renounce citizenship to any other country and swear allegiance to the USA. If you are not willing to do that, you can't be a citizen here.

Nobody who is here illegally is eligible to be a U.S. citizen now or ever. But, for a brief period, say 90 days, we'll give you time to get your affairs in order and go home, no questions asked, so that you can apply to come back legally.

Meanwhile we will put comprehensive guest worker programs by which employers who can't find Americans to work for them can bring in the guest workers they need and then send them home again when the job is completed. No quotas should be necessary and guest permits should not be for extended periods whether the person is working or not.

We'll need a Constitutional amendment that automatic citizenship is awarded to those who have at least one citizen parent. No more anchor babies will be eligible for automatic citizenship.

And then pull the plug on the dole. Severe fine or jail time for those who knowingly hire illegals. No public sevices other than humane emergency assistance provided at which time the person is sent home. Make it so unattractive and unprofitable to be here illegally that nobody will want to be here illegally.

And then all that will be left are the crooks and criminals and we'll have to catch those one at a time and deal with them just as we do now.

Let's do it the right way for America.

1. Seal the boarders. 2. Land hard, real hard, on business. 3. Immigration reform including amnesty.

All three points have to be in the same omnibus bill. Tell the nativists of the far right and the one-worlders of the far left to go play with themselves.

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

As a matter of fact I do, but that does not mean that I think we should just stop enforcing our laws.

Personally, I think our legal immigration numbers are set ridiculously low and we should allow more workers in and allow them to work. Our people want to hire them and will do so.

One of the reasons the numbers are kept so low is that we, the citizens of the U.S., want cheap products, so we turn a blind eye and allow the corporations that will hire illegals to get away it. We could get tough, but doing so would raise the costs of products or we could simply increase the number of legal immigrants to match the demand for workers or we can simply continue to bitch and moan about the illegal alien problem, point fingers at the Obama Administration and enjoy the fruits of illegal aliens.

Immie

Unemployment, which is double digits in some states, would fall in a substantial way. Many Americans would be working again.

The country would be a safer place lot less drunk drivers, criminals, driving or walking around our streets, killing and terrorizing the American people.Our prisons would have more space in them without being filled with Mexico's low lives and criminals. Our schools would be more productive without having to educate Mexico's children. My taxes would go down because our country would not be providing all these free services to these criminals. Now don't call me a racist. I am all in favor of immigration that is legal immigration. Want to become a productive American Citizen then follow out laws to do it. If not you are a criminal and you don't have any rights!!!!!

Good Lord! I am shaking my head in disbelief at your statement! Wow...liberal minds are frightening!

Call and let ol' Hilda know she shouldn't be spending our hard earned tax dollars on ad campaigns to help ILLEGALS:
1-866-487-9243

How do you get rid of 25 million illegals, easy set a date and after that date let's say two years from today that will give these criminals plenty of time to comply with the new law and date for leaving. After that date all illegal still here would be quickly deported and all personal property would then become property of the United States. It would be sold at auction and all proceeds then used to round up and deport any other illegas still here. To further this process say maybe give a $250.00 bounty on illegals our unemployed would gladly turn these illegals in for some easy cash and also opening up new jobs to be filled by our unemployed. The illegals will self deport themselves so they don't lose their property. they came here by themselves and would leave by themselves if this was done. It is not our job to take care of these people. want to become an American follow our laws to do it!!!!

Good Lord! I am shaking my head in disbelief at your statement! Wow...liberal minds are frightening!

Call and let ol' Hilda know she shouldn't be spending our hard earned tax dollars on ad campaigns to help ILLEGALS:
1-866-487-9243

rather than confine yourself to dumbly shaking your head, why not actually take the time to think about where your vegetables would come from, who would wash your dishes at the restaurant... and do all the other menial tasks for pennies on the dollar that American citizens would demand such higher compensation for?

Can you do that? Can you imagine the ripple effect on the prices of every product and service that immigrant labor now helps bring to market?

Forum List

Back