Obama's DOL Secretary Hilda L. Solis: You Have the Right to Be Paid Fairly Whether Do

And who's hiring all these illegals?

Good, honest, hard-working Conservative businessmen, that's who.

You sir don't understand 'personal responsibility and personal accountability' ...

If an illegal immigrant works for peanuts to feed his family, he is a scum bag. If a conservative businessman hires an illegal immigrant and pays him peanuts, he is a shrewd and sharp businessman...

Get it straight!

OMG.:lol:
so what if the businessman is a LIBERAL. what does that make him?

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

Let me guess.

More jobs for the people that are here legally?

That's a bogus argument.

Here in our area Tysons is a big employer and frankly they hire a lot of Mexicans, I doubt they are all legal. I know of a LOT of people who have NO job who bitch about the Mexicans taking jobs Americans want, but they themselves have never and will never go and apply for a job at Tysons, they think that job is below them. I seriously doubt NW AR is unique in that situation.

You sir don't understand 'personal responsibility and personal accountability' ...

If an illegal immigrant works for peanuts to feed his family, he is a scum bag. If a conservative businessman hires an illegal immigrant and pays him peanuts, he is a shrewd and sharp businessman...

Get it straight!

Anti-American just like the conservative businessman who hires him.

Ms Solis mustn't know any republicans? I admit I don't know many hiring, but the several I do know who hire illegals are all republicans and love the cost. Start fining businesses and people for illegal hiring and the public and private gardens, and the old people and little brats will be missing something: care and grooming. LOL

Illegal Hiring Is Rarely Penalized - washingtonpost.com

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three. "

Last edited:
Seems to me if you are going to enforce one law you need to enforce the others. Deport illegal aliens and fine the employer for employing those without proper papers, eh? Why only uphold part of the law?

Get it straight!

A scum bag...

Next...

I wonder if the righties ever really stop to think what would happen to our economy if all the illegal immigrants were to be suddenly whisked away south of the border and not allowed back in again?

Crime would decrease rapidly and immensley - the economy is already in the gutter so that's a moot point. I wonder if the lefties are even aware of that.

Get it straight!

A scum bag...

Next...

just wanted to make sure you were FAIR with spreading it around just who were "scum bags"
now carry on

Securing the border is not only the Fed's job, it's a first step in solving the illegal problem . . . . . . ain't gonna happen on Barry's watch.

On June 18, 2010, Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl told the audience at a North Tempe Tea Party town hall meeting that during a private, one-on-one meeting with President Obama in the Oval Office, the President told him, regarding securing the southern border with Mexico, “The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’” [Audible gasps were heard throughout the audience.] Sen. Kyl continued, “In other words, they’re holding it hostage. They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

Sen. Kyl also said he reminded President Obama that the President and the Congress have an obligation, a duty, to secure the border. I shot the following video of Sen. Kyl while sitting next to the man who asked the question.

Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.” | RedState

What Obama fails to admit, or might not know, is that many dems are also against 'comprehensive immigration reform'. Where has he been??? Thus the reason it's been all over the spanish media that NO reform will be possible this year! Period.I]

Hilda Solis is just another one of Obama's token latinas. Has not a thing to do with ability.

Let me guess.

And prices spiking up dramatically.

In most cases that isn't true either.

Do you people really not understand how the illegal hiring works? Most legit companies are NOT hiring undocumented aliens. They are hiring illegals with fake documentation. Again I will use Tyson Foods as an example. They won't hire you if you don't have the mandated ID. So illegals obtain fakes, but they are paid the same rate as the white people working at the company because the company does not have a reduced illegal alien pay scale.

Sure there are a few mom and pop type operations hiring known illegals and some jobs that hire day laborers , but by and large the problem is illegal workers with bogus paperwork.

Hey come on and stay we will make sure you are paid correctly even if you are here illegally and working illegally! What kind of message does that send?

Let me guess.

And prices spiking up dramatically.

In most cases that isn't true either.

Do you people really not understand how the illegal hiring works? Most legit companies are NOT hiring undocumented aliens. They are hiring illegals with fake documentation. Again I will use Tyson Foods as an example. They won't hire you if you don't have the mandated ID. So illegals obtain fakes, but they are paid the same rate as the white people working at the company because the company does not have a reduced illegal alien pay scale.

Sure there are a few mom and pop type operations hiring known illegals and some jobs that hire day laborers , but by and large the problem is illegal workers with bogus paperwork.

ok. let's say you are correct, and MOST of the illegal aliens are working with stolen identities.

1- Do those citizens whose identities have been stolen and utilized, get the ''credit'' for the added income that shows on their SS statement from the income the illegal made and get to draw much more in SS when they go to retire because of this added income? IF not, please explain.

2- Do the illegals using stolen identities year after year FILE their income taxes each year? And IF they do, how could the IRS not ''catch'' such? same person in 2 different states filing under the same SS number type thing.... Please be specific.

3- Also, IF this is true, does it not make the ''argument'' of, ''the illegals are sucking off our system, without paying taxes'' moot?

care

what? they don't take jobs away from the 10% who are unemployed? what an asswipe.

15 million jobs would become available for Americans who didn't break the law getting here, and don't dare even try to start with that they only do jobs we don't want to BS. I work in construction and that is a bold faced lie. They are taking all sorts of jobs that not only are Americans willing to do, but before illegals starting doing them so cheap you could actually make pretty good money doing them. Hell in roofing alone when I was in Florida I watched the average pay go from 165 dollars a square to less than 80 do to so many illegals willing to do the work for dirt cheap.

So with all due respect, which may be none, fuck you and your we need them who cares if they ignore our laws attitude. They can get in line and come here legally if they want in. If you don't like how many are allowed to come in change the law to allow more, but please lets stop supporting the blatant ignoring of our laws.

Last edited:
Obama Labor Chief: Illegals Have a Right to Fair Wages | The FOX Nation

bannertimetosecureamerc.jpg

Forum List

Back