Obama's Columbia College Attendence Records Released. He Lied. Went For Only 9 Months

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Is it a coincidence that this information is being released along with Trump asking for the Birth Certificate and Sean Hannity making a big segment of it last night finally? He claimed in his memoirs he went from Sept of 81 to May of 83, two years. Factcheck says he went for two years as well as other sources but now it is proven that he lied and only attended from Sept of 82 to May of 83 for just 9 months. Very few people remember Obama at Columbia and it makes since now. Where was Obama for a year? Obama says he went to Pakistan during the summer of 81 but now since he lied and didn't attend until Sept of 82, it's possible he spent more time in Pakistan than he stated. This is a problem don't you think people? We have a president who's story is being slowly picked apart and it is looking like fraud on a massive scale has taken place instead of the truth It's like he has built his life around Dreams Of My Father than the other way around. Here is the proof with screenshots.

First that's look at Factchecks claim before it is scrubbed from the web since this information has been released last night:
Obama at Columbia University | FactCheck.org

[Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior]

Here is another article from the New York Sun talking about Obama at Columbia doing damage control of no one remembering him. This is a snippet from the article:
Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery - September 2, 2008 - The New York Sun

EDITED SHORT per copyright rules: read the rest here. http://www.politicalforum.com/curre...ords-released-he-lied-went-only-9-months.html

Last edited:
National Student Clearing House has the wrong information on me...my fucking self...you gullible prick.

How do you explain these new relevations?

I doubt he's disputing it, but with the current amount of disasters involving our government going on this should be the least of our concerns.

Bull shit... following our constitution and making sure our President isn't a liar and a fraud should be our TOP concern.

I guess I only read the first few paragraphs. What about that year that's in dispute would show him being constitutional or not?

So Obama is so smart that he completed two years of study and graduated in just one year and at Columbia University of all places? Wow, I have been short-changing Obama's intelligence.

Conspiracy theorists and their smoking guns usually end up being water guns after 30 seconds of quick fucking research.

Man, you gotta send that over to Fox News, if it is "true", then they would definitely make a one-hour special on the subject... or maybe they have already? "OBAMA's YEAR OF MUSLIM RADICALIZATION IN PAKISTAN"? Haven't seen Fox much lately, but I'd imagine they'd be delighted to showcase your research on the subject.

Why do you think you have the Social Security # of Obama? Where/why/how was it released? Are you sure it's accurate? Was it legal?

Did you click the link on the business services online page that says "what to do is a ssn fails to verify?"

Idiot.

Uninformed sources tell me that the real reason Obama won't release any of his Harvard records is because his fellow students gave him the pen name:

Judge Learned HandJob

Forum List

Back