Obama's Columbia College Attendence Records Released. He Lied. Went For Only 9 Months

The real tragedy of all the deception is the loss for the people who really needed to believe in him. He is a fraud and he fooled all of us. It is shameful that the republicans couldn't find anybody that could have beat him. What does that say about us.

lol! I guess that's why they waited till he was Three Years in before releasing the info. They figured no one would be interested now. And they might be right. Oh well,Obomba Lied and Libyans Died.

Futher proof that the right doesnt hate Obama the man, they only hate his policies. giggity

No....

I hate his policies AND I NEVER liked his lack of sincerity and the multitude of inconsistencies in what he told us during the campaign.
I didnt like his lame excuses about Ayers...you know....I didnt know....
I didnt like his lame excuses about wright.....you know....I didnt know....

I did not like the way he spun things...not becuase he spun them...but becuase he was saying to the American People..."you are too dumb to realize I am spinning this shit"

So no...it is not just the policies....I dont like the character of the man.

Sadly....most of you on the left assume I dont like him becuase he is black.

Futher proof that the right doesnt hate Obama the man, they only hate his policies. giggity

No....

I hate his policies AND I NEVER liked his lack of sincerity and the multitude of inconsistencies in what he told us during the campaign.
I didnt like his lame excuses about Ayers...you know....I didnt know....
I didnt like his lame excuses about wright.....you know....I didnt know....

I did not like the way he spun things...not becuase he spun them...but becuase he was saying to the American People..."you are too dumb to realize I am spinning this shit"

So no...it is not just the policies....I dont like the character of the man.

Sadly....most of you on the left assume I dont like him becuase he is black.

The Ayers and Wright things were both lame. He had to spin them because they looked bad, because of the "implication," but to me implication doesn't mean guilt and so the only rational way *is* to spin.....there isn't any other. He either gets crucified for a possibly inane fucking association for possibly no good reason, or, he spins it to avoid the brunt of the irrational "association = "pallls!" crap.

lol! I guess that's why they waited till he was Three Years in before releasing the info. They figured no one would be interested now. And they might be right. Oh well,Obomba Lied and Libyans Died.

So you take the OP as gospel. No vetting the info provided just........it's all true.

I can barely read the documents, but from what I can see on the selective service registration form, it appears to be a fake. The forms says it was revised in May or 07. Why would the selective service send a registration acknowledge to a guy in the 1980's on a form that was revised in 2007???

So Obama is so smart that he completed two years of study and graduated in just one year and at Columbia University of all places? Wow, I have been short-changing Obama's intelligence.

Conspiracy theorists and their smoking guns usually end up being water guns after 30 seconds of quick fucking research.

So, what are your views on the topic of 'quick fucking'? Having done the research and all.

So Obama is so smart that he completed two years of study and graduated in just one year and at Columbia University of all places? Wow, I have been short-changing Obama's intelligence.

Conspiracy theorists and their smoking guns usually end up being water guns after 30 seconds of quick fucking research.

So, what are your views on the topic of 'quick fucking'? Having done the research and all.

Pardon my too obvious, too urban vernacular. Let me try again. Read the same sentence again, this time omit the word "fucking" and replace it with the term "topical," as-in, concerning the topic being discussed, i.e. the "Birther / teh Obama lies about everything regarding his past" conspiracy(ies).

Further, on the topic of quick fucking --> there is a cure. It's called whiskey dick.

worth repeating-

you have an obsession over Obama and have no interest in any of the other presidents just like Pale Rider didn't.Hmmmmm,very interesting.

How do you explain these new relevations?

He can't. He's just a piss drunk obamabot that doesn't care what proof obama is a fraud is brought forth. He'll just blindly defend his messiah to the bitter end, like the kook aide drinking, partisan hack, libtard he is.

Hey, Pale, you look a little like Clint Eastwood in your avatar.

What does Kook Aide taste like?

Believe it or not,I just now read your post after finishing posting MY post.:lol::lol:

Glad to see im not the only one here who has put two and two together on this Bush lover.:lol::lol: Looks like Pale found another location to go to to post.thats how he gets around the IP thing.pretty clever isnt it?:lol::lol: Too bad he is so stupid that he exposes himself all the time by never saying anything bad about the OTHER presidents though isnt it?:lol::lol: Thats Pale for ya.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
How do you explain these new relevations?

I doubt he's disputing it, but with the current amount of disasters involving our government going on this should be the least of our concerns.

Bull shit... following our constitution and making sure our President isn't a liar and a fraud should be our TOP concern.

Funny that NONE of the other presidents in the last several decades have followed our consitution and were liars BIG time-tricky dick nixon,Bill-"I never had sex with this woman" Clinton yet that was okay with you Retired.:lol::lol:

Yep This thread starter is Pale.Notice how it took THIS thread to get Pale to come out of nowhere?:lol: its so obvious he is posting at another location under the name Us army retired.:lol:

I doubt he's disputing it, but with the current amount of disasters involving our government going on this should be the least of our concerns.

Bull shit... following our constitution and making sure our President isn't a liar and a fraud should be our TOP concern.

Funny that NONE of the other presidents in the last several decades have followed our consitution and were liars BIG time-tricky dick nixon,Bill-"I never had sex with this woman" Clinton yet that was okay with you Retired.:lol::lol:

Yep This thread starter is Pale.Notice how it took THIS thread to get Pale to come out of nowhere?:lol: its so obvious he is posting at another location under the name Us army retired.:lol:
fuckoff.gif

Forum List

Back