Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

Lets end this investigation

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

Of course you would- because Clinton is not President- and Trump is.....

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Quote from my post:
Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out

But not all have. The MSM has ignored the hilary connections. You haven't made one comment about them. So yet again, why not?

Let Trump explain his rationale behind declaring that the U.S. Is as bad as Putin in killing people

It was an odd statement for a President to make

How does that tie in to Russia's interference with the election?

LWNJ's are going to be very sad when they realize that they are being played for fools.

Of course these are the same fucking idiots that believe "Michelle Obama is beautiful", "hiLIARy and Bill have a wonderful marriage", and "Anthony Weiner has a disease"...................:rofl:

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Quote from my post:

But not all have. The MSM has ignored the hilary connections. You haven't made one comment about them. So yet again, why not?
You addressed your response to me- and i pointed out I already answered that.

Why has the MSM ignored Clinton's Russia connection?

Lack of relevance.

Because Clinton is not in office- and Trump is.
Because Clinton actually suffered from the affect of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

I know that Trump supporters would love to pursue Clinton- and Obama- and that is fine- you are welcome to hold onto your beliefs as long as you want- but the current investigation is regarding Russian attempts to hack our election. If there is any relevant lead that points to Clinton- I welcome that lead being followed.

But for the time being there is still Manafort and Flynn to be interviewed- Jeff Session's transcripts with the Russian Ambassador, and all of Comey's notes regarding the conversations with both the Obama and Trump administration regarding Russia's attempts to interfere in the election.

LWNJ's are going to be very sad when they realize that they are being played for fools.

And by 'fools' you mean because we support the
FBI investigation of Russian interference in our election.

Yes- we are the kind of 'fool' who believes in America.

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.

They "found" intelligence on Trump? You mean they spied on him.

So far we have no evidence that there was collusion- or that there wasn't colluion- nor do we have any evidence that Trump was spied on.

Right...no evidence he was spied on. Just his staff member being wiretapped, unmasked.

Yep- no evidence. His staff member was caught when his staff member was having a conversation with Russians- and lied about it to America- and Trump.

If his staff members didn't have secret discussions with the Russians and lie about them, they wouldn't have their conversations recorded.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

So far we have no evidence that there was collusion- or that there wasn't colluion- nor do we have any evidence that Trump was spied on.

Right...no evidence he was spied on. Just his staff member being wiretapped, unmasked.

Yep- no evidence. His staff member was caught when his staff member was having a conversation with Russians- and lied about it to America- and Trump.

If his staff members didn't have secret discussions with the Russians and lie about them, they wouldn't have their conversations recorded.
This whole thing is not so hard

Let the Trump administration explain what they were talking to the Russians about. Discussions of this magnitude would normally be documented. Let's see the paper trail and if it is innocent contact...no big deal

But Trump just keeps telling us....Fake news.....no story.....pressures the FBI to end the investigation

They weren't "secret discussions", the Russian ambassador called him because he was being expelled from the country by Obama when he had a hissy fit. Flynn was just trying to calm them down and telling them to wait it out.

Comey already testified that Flynn did nothing wrong with his contact with the Russian ambassador. Comey did testify that Flynn's unmasking was a felony. So far, that is the only known crime to have happened as a result of all the investigations.

No, I mean fools that think Trump is colluding with the "Russians" against American interests or to enrich himself. It takes a special kind of idiot to believe that shit. You may or may not be one of them....

No, I mean fools that think Trump is colluding with the "Russians" against American interests or to enrich himself. It takes a special kind of idiot to believe that shit. You may or may not be one of them....
I don't know if Trump colluded with the Russians

What I do know is Russia helped Trump in the election, Trump was making policy concessions to the Russians and his representatives met with the Russians 17 times

Now, If Trump can provide a credible explanation we can drop the whole thing. But otherwise, we need to get to the bottom of it

Quote from my post:

Lack of relevance.

Because Clinton actually suffered from the affect of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

I know that Trump supporters would love to pursue Clinton- and Obama- and that is fine- you are welcome to hold onto your beliefs as long as you want- but the current investigation is regarding Russian attempts to hack our election. If there is any relevant lead that points to Clinton- I welcome that lead being followed.

But for the time being there is still Manafort and Flynn to be interviewed- Jeff Session's transcripts with the Russian Ambassador, and all of Comey's notes regarding the conversations with both the Obama and Trump administration regarding Russia's attempts to interfere in the election.

Wrong. There is LOADS of evidence. They just choose to ignore it. Put another way I KNOW about it. Not some political operative making claims but refusing to present the evidence to his oversight bosses, but ME. A fucking nobody KNOWS about some of her links to them.

Quote from my post:

Lack of relevance.

Wrong. .
Wrong about what? Where is the relevance?

No, I mean fools that think Trump is colluding with the "Russians" ..

I mean the fools that think that they know that Trump did not collude with the Russians- and believe that the FBI investigation is 'fake news'

They weren't "secret discussions", the Russian ambassador called him because he was being expelled from the country by Obama when he had a hissy fit. Flynn was just trying to calm them down and telling them to wait it out.

Link to the transcript- or even the summary of the discussion?

And by 'hissy fit' you mean when President Obama expelled some Russian Diplomats for trying to hack our election?

If President Obama had wanted to expel the Russian Ambassador- he would have been out within 72 hours- like the Russians he did expel.

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

The Obama administration on Thursday announced its retaliation for Russian efforts to interfere with the US presidential election, ordering sweeping new sanctions that included the expulsion of 35 Russians.

That's what they do, they did the same exact thing with Clapper, take a few words and somehow morph it into innocence. Once again, the Trumpites will fall heavy for this bullshit, the rest of us with brains, not so fast. I wish these morons would get with the real world, I'm so tired of having to go to la la land every time these idiots post shit

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story
Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

Why doesn't he?

I have yet to hear a legitimate explanation of why his campaign was having so much contact with the Russians
Do you know for a fact that his campaign had more contact with Russian officials than did those of other candidates, say Hillary's? The truth is that we EXPECT the front runners to have contact with foreign officials, because at this point in American politics, one of them is going to be president. What matters, however, is breaking the law, and that is far from determined.

Yet another intelligence agent says no evidence of collusion.

Brennan says he saw intel linking Russia to Trump campaign associates

Brennan said during Tuesday's open hearing he did not know whether Trump’s campaign “colluded” with Russia but said he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation.”

Brennan's comments were made during a tense exchange with Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who pressed the Obama-era official on what evidence he had of a "connection" between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence," Brennan said.

The South Carolina congressman responded, "I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do."

Right. So far, all the people who actually know anything, have seen no evidence to support the allegation. And all of the people who are crying "crime" have nothing but empty allegations to site as proof.

So why are all the people who "know anything" are all on record warning of Flynn being compromised, or finding information so troubling they ran and told others?

Let me guess, they were all tricked by dems to see something that never was there...That's a interesting evaluation.

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story
Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

Why doesn't he?

I have yet to hear a legitimate explanation of why his campaign was having so much contact with the Russians
Do you know for a fact that his campaign had more contact with Russian officials than did those of other candidates, say Hillary's? The truth is that we EXPECT the front runners to have contact with foreign officials, because at this point in American politics, one of them is going to be president. What matters, however, is breaking the law, and that is far from determined.
Yes we do

What was Flynn and Manafort discussing with the Russians?
If they had discussions it should have been reported and documented
Let Trump explain that and we can move on

Forum List

Back