Obama's CIA Director Admits He Saw No Evidence Of Collusion

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Yet another intelligence agent says no evidence of collusion.

Brennan says he saw intel linking Russia to Trump campaign associates

Brennan said during Tuesday's open hearing he did not know whether Trump’s campaign “colluded” with Russia but said he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation.”

Brennan's comments were made during a tense exchange with Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who pressed the Obama-era official on what evidence he had of a "connection" between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence," Brennan said.

The South Carolina congressman responded, "I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do."

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.

:lol:

No, "evidence" is not what you "do" either, Mr. Gowdy.

It's cute how your story cuts off the rest of Brennan's statement - he doesn't do "evidence", he does intelligence. The CIA isn't an investigative body. They're not law enforcement. They don't collect evidence to build a case against someone - they collect intelligence.

And they found some on Trump, or his campaign.

Maybe. No one has seen a lick of it. So far all we have are the pronouncements from political operatives who have so far refused to present their so called evidence to the Congressional oversight committee's. In other words, there is nothing....nothing at all.

Lets end this investigation

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

All Trumps representatives have to do is provide a credible explanation as to what they were discussing with the Russians

We can end this tomorrow

That is the best solution; after the former CIA chief testified, it may be the only one.

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

"

Note the headline from your citation:

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,” Brennan said.

“It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he told members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Brennan said during Tuesday's open hearing he did not know whether Trump’s campaign “colluded” with Russia but said he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation.”

Odd isn't it that you missed mentioning all of the key points from your citation?

Finally of course your headline is a lie- Brennan never 'admitted he saw no evidence'

We can end this tomorrow

I agree with you. I would also like a complete listing of all of the hillary operatives who likewise have connections to the russians. More in fact than the trump campaign.

Of course you would- because Clinton is not President- and Trump is.....

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Brennan's comments were made during a tense exchange with Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who pressed the Obama-era official on what evidence he had of a "connection" between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence," Brennan said.

The South Carolina congressman responded, "I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do."

Right. So far, all the people who actually know anything, have seen no evidence to support the allegation. And all of the people who are crying "crime" have nothing but empty allegations to site as proof.

Trump and his defenders will not give up on using the word collusion, ignoring the words meddling and interfering.

The meddling and interference is what helped trump get elected. Actual collusion may not have been necessary.

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

We can end this tomorrow

Of course you would- because Clinton is not President- and Trump is.....

Personally I am fine with all of the connections coming out- it can start with AG Sessions providing transcripts of his private discussion with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign.

Hey, I want ALL of the dirt on the politicians and their minions to come out. Repub, Democrat, ALL of them. Why don't you? Afraid of what you'll find?

Trump and his defenders will not give up on using the word collusion, ignoring the words meddling and interfering.

The meddling and interference is what helped trump get elected. Actual collusion may not have been necessary.
Actually, it is necessary if you want this to be a vehicle for getting rid of Trump. Russians meddling and interfering doesn't do that.

Ahh yes no crime so lets change the goal post to something totally unprovable and idiotic.

We can end this tomorrow
It's not on them to do that. It's on the investigators to crap or get off the pot.

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story

Ahh yes no crime so lets change the goal post to something totally unprovable and idiotic.
There is no goal post other than the truth

Let's find out if there was a crime. It may be as simple as not disclosing foreign contacts and as complex as treason.

We can end this tomorrow

Trump can end this right now by coming clean about what all the discussions with the Russians were about. If they were routine.......let's just drop this whole thing

But in the absence of full disclosure, we need to allow the FBI investigation to play out. Take statements, investigate, check out the story
Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.

Actually, it is necessary if you want this to be a vehicle for getting rid of Trump. Russians meddling and interfering doesn't do that.
That's not your problem........the money laundering and cuddling with Russian mobsters is what you should worry about....

Ask yourself what a guy who cannot access US capital markets, and who is persona non grata with US banks, needs to do to finance his "business"....

We can end this tomorrow

Trump could do a presser tomorrow, lay out everything, show nothing inappropriate happened and it would change literally nothing. The narrative is set and it's all the haters have right now. They will not let go of it, period. The FBI can investigate, come out and say nothing happened, won't change a thing. The special counsel, same thing.
Is your forecast premised on something you've actually witnessed, or is it just more Constitutional Perfidy of the Left?

Forum List

Back