Obama's church published Hamas terrorist manifesto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Mar 24, 2008.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    You won't hear about this much in the liberal media:

2. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,301
    I don't think anyone wants to be judged by what is said in their church by a minister, priest, mullah, or rabbi unless that something agrees with their personal beliefs. No one should blindly follow anyone. I see the church and minister issue as a distraction from the real issues that face America.

from Barack's talk in Philadelphia

"In the end, then, what is called for is nothing more, and nothing less, than what all the world’s great religions demand – that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Let us be our brother’s keeper, Scripture tells us. Let us be our sister’s keeper. Let us find that common stake we all have in one another, and let our politics reflect that spirit as well.

For we have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division, and conflict, and cynicism. We can tackle race only as spectacle – as we did in the OJ trial – or in the wake of tragedy, as we did in the aftermath of Katrina - or as fodder for the nightly news. We can play Reverend Wright’s sermons on every channel, every day and talk about them from now until the election, and make the only question in this campaign whether or not the American people think that I somehow believe or sympathize with his most offensive words. We can pounce on some gaffe by a Hillary supporter as evidence that she’s playing the race card, or we can speculate on whether white men will all flock to John McCain in the general election regardless of his policies.

We can do that.

But if we do, I can tell you that in the next election, we’ll be talking about some other distraction. And then another one. And then another one. And nothing will change.

That is one option. Or, at this moment, in this election, we can come together and say, “Not this time.” This time we want to talk about the crumbling schools that are stealing the future of black children and white children and Asian children and Hispanic children and Native American children. This time we want to reject the cynicism that tells us that these kids can’t learn; that those kids who don’t look like us are somebody else’s problem. The children of America are not those kids, they are our kids, and we will not let them fall behind in a 21st century economy. Not this time."

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,978
    Again for the slow, the man is a CLOSE personal friend, a mentor and Obama has belonged to his Church for over 20 years. NO WAY he does not know the man believes this crap. Unless your claiming Obama is to stupid to be able to discern over all that time the true nature of his " friend" and advisor. And then pray tell what does THAT tell us about Obama and making him President?

4. ScreamingEagle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    A "distraction"?!!? Are you crazy or just another blind Obama apologist? Any potential leader of the United States who has associations with people who support a terrorist group is someone you don't want as our leader…..or do you?

Those sweet sounding platitudes from your "messiah" may soothe your feathers but they dance around, obfuscate, and still do not answer the hard questions.

Why would Obama associate himself with such people for twenty years? And the "I didn't know or I wasn't there" excuses do not fly……Obama has been a public leader for years.

5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Do you people undeerstand the concept of KNOW your enemy?

You can pretend its a bad thing to listen to what the people who hate you say if you wish.

It makes you completetly unable to understand what you are up against and how to win to ignore what the enemy is saying.

Keep fighting for ignorance and it will be your downfall.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Is there proof of this? Where is a copy of the publication that the pastor sent out? It shouldn't be too hard to print that if it is real.

I would like to see the entire context of what happened if it happened.

Too often we are either lied to or only given what they want you hear out of context.

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    If he did then it means nothing except he was trying to keep his congragation informed on world events.

Knowing what people say they are fighting for is a very big part of knowing how to quell the violence.

Knowing is important. keeping yourself in the dark on purpose is utter stupidity.

8. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,301
    Damn this is one big bad church is all I can say. You would think they were plotting the overthrow of the US or something. People are all combinations of good and bad and Wright is a blowhard, but so what does that have to do with Obama? Is he preaching those same sermons in congress, no, and it is his actions that matter, not some crazy in his church, lots of those out there.

9. ScreamingEagle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    What a 'tard. Belonging 20 years to an anti-American Black Liberation political organization camouflaged as a church IS an "action". Making shady deals with a Syrian is also an "action". Trashing your own grandmother to save your political butt is also an "action". None of these actions are indicative of what I would call "Presidential material".

Run along and sing your praises to Mr. Oblahma….you fit right into his blindly adoring "congregation".

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Post the data that shows this. It seems with every post this church gets closer and closer to satan worship or even worse liberlism.

Unitl you can show the actual publication of this document, you are pissing in the wind. Making accusations witouth proof. But as long as you lay this seed, that may be all you want.

I'm glad that none of the homosexual insinuastions about McCain have gotten to the press yet.