Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

Not much of a publisher or a President of Harvard Law Review to let such a critical, titanic error out in the first place and then let it sit there for 15 years
You know you're insane right? How was she supposed to know it was an error until someone brought it to her attention?

And how "titanic" was it until Obama gained national prominence?
How about showing the material to your client for his review and approval just like every other publisher ever did?
At least you finally admit you have no proof that happened. :mm:

It's Publishing 101, they fact check and get the author to sign off before they go to print

What you're trying to get us to believe is that the Publisher didn't know the first rule of publishing and the President of the Harvard Law Review didn't review his own work
LOL

Despite your imaginary "publishing 101" nonsense, you a) still have absolutely no evidence it was the work of Obama's; b) still have absolutely no evidence they showed Obama the pamphlet; c) still have no evidence you're nothing but a lying bumbling baboon; and d) still have absolutely no evidence Obama ever saw the pamphlet back then.

And even worse for you lying about all of that -- even a partner from Acton & Dystel said not every client reviewed their own bio. So now you have to think up your next lie.... :mm:

Publishers publish the work of their authors, that's why they're called publisher and not author

Nothing would go to print as a "Biography" unless signed off by Bio-person. It would be listed fiction otherwise.

Every Biography starts off "born one cold and rainy night in Topeka"......first thing they double check.

Publishers publish the work of their authors, that's why they're called publisher and not author
And bio's are written about other people. Your point is...?

My point is that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

I know that is what the voices in your head keep telling you- but they are lying to you.

The publisher explicitly refuted what the voices in your head keep telling you

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

I know that is what the voices in your head keep telling you- but they are lying to you.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

She's doing the bidding of Obama, she's on his payroll. You think she's unbiased?

Also, she must be the world's WORST publisher if she's making up stuff and not running it past her client for his approval!

She's doing the bidding of Obama, she's on his payroll. You think she's unbiased?

Also, she must be the world's WORST publisher if she's making up stuff and not running it past her client for his approval!

LOL- do I think you are unbiased? Again- the only person who actually has commented who knows what happened said just the opposite of your 'speculation'- so of course you believe what the voices in your head tell you.

Birther's hate the facts.

LOL- do I think you are unbiased? Again- the only person who actually has commented who knows what happened said just the opposite of your 'speculation'- so of course you believe what the voices in your head tell you.

The fact remains that Obama must be the first Birther, he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

The fact remains that Obama must be the first Birther, he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Once again Frank confuses his lies with facts

Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya

(Don't shoot the messenger - someone was going to post it....)

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

The certificate is from a hospital in Mombassa, Kenya.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."
Shooting the messenger right now.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya

LOL. The Publisher wrote Obama's story and never had him proofread it. It's the only time thats hapoened in the history of pubishing

Your level of gullible would have you give your social security number and banking information to the barrister representing the jailed Nigerian Finance Minister

LOL. The Publisher wrote Obama's story and never had him proofread it. It's the only time thats hapoened in the history of pubishing

Your level of gullible would have you give your social security number and banking information to the barrister representing the jailed Nigerian Finance Minister
You just can't stop lying, can you? According to the publisher, their clients didn't always proof read their bio's.

You just can't stop lying, can you? According to the publisher, their clients didn't always proof read their bio's.

Publisher publish, that's why they're called publishers.

You believe someone beholden to Obama, that sucks for you.

Right, Obama whose every other word is "I" or "me" didn't read the bio material he gave to his publisher

It's all irrelevant soon. Obama is looking at charges of treason and espionage, his Kenyan birth will be the least of his worries

Publisher publish, that's why they're called publishers.

You believe someone beholden to Obama, that sucks for you.

Right, Obama whose every other word is "I" or "me" didn't read the bio material he gave to his publisher
Sadly, you're too deranged to understand that Jay Acton is in no form "beholden" to Obama. He's no longer with the firm nor is Obama his client.

You just can't stop lying.

It's all irrelevant soon. Obama is looking at charges of treason and espionage, his Kenyan birth will be the least of his worries
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Did ya really think the forum needed more evidence of your senility?

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya" for one of only two reasons: 1. He really was born in Kenya, or 2. He lied to his Ivy League universities that he was born in Kenya so they gave him admission and a free ride, otherwise he'd be at a dropout at Pakololo Community College

Obama told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"....
Now you're simply flat out lying. This is beyond evident since you failed miserably to prove it.

Believing Obama's BS only means you're gullible, its wrong to call me a liar.

There it is in black and white!

booklet.jpg

Forum List

Back