Obama's biggest donors.

Obama has 1.5 million contributors, probably the biggest grassroots campaign in American history. But the Obama bashers have nothing, so they are grasping at straws.

One guy, who I will not name, says that I'm crazy if I think that all the $15 donations means Obama will answer to us and not the special interests.

But it is sort of a given that McCain will answer to the lobbyists that are donating to him, right?

So isn't that sort of the point? If we as citizens get obama elected, he doesn't have to make deals with the devil.

Lies?
Have you ever heard of campaign bundlers and the FEC?

Opensecrets is not the source for campaign donation information, it would be the FEC (Federal Election Commission).

Campaign bundlers get money from individuals from specific groups.
In Obama's case, he is owned by banks, law firms and American haters.

It's a nice spin to say Obama is so loved by so many Americans that they are standing in line to give him money but he did not even defeat Hillary.

These civil rights law firms forced their lawyers to give to Obama, because if Obama is elected, these types of law firms will make big bucks, $20,000 plus per hour! Obama voted against a bill to hit Lawyers with a windfall profit tax on $20,000 an hour plus fees.

Obama is in bed with greedy lawyers that are the root to most of the problems in the US.

I don't know how one could know that these donations are coordinated in any way.

Take the largest law firms in the United States. These law firms are primarily situated in America's urban centers and the lawyers that work at these firms (tens of thousands of them) tend to be highly educated. I would guess that highly educated urbanites tend to vote disproportionately for Democrats and would naturally support Obama.

I know several attorneys who have contributed to Obama, not because they hope to get anything particular from him in terms of their business enterprises, but because they support him and have the financial means to max out on their contributions. I don't see anything wrong with that and it doesn't indicate that Obama owes anything to the legal industry, which I can assure you does quite well whether it is a Republican or Democratic administration.

I would guess that the same pattern holds in the financial services industry.

One guy, who I will not name, says that I'm crazy if I think that all the $15 donations means Obama will answer to us and not the special interests.

Sadly, I think he's mostly (note the adjective?) right.

But it is sort of a given that McCain will answer to the lobbyists that are donating to him, right?

Yes.

So isn't that sort of the point? If we as citizens get obama elected, he doesn't have to make deals with the devil.

That would be the case if O didn't also have to go to those same wells as M.

That would be the case if most pols having reached that level of importance hadn't already been carefully vetted to insure that they aren't given to radical ideas like a fair and just society with economic and legal justice for all.

Don';t get me wrong...there IS a dimes worth of difference between them.

Sadly, a cup of coffee costs at least a couple bucks, nowadays.

That's because nothing he's said has done anythng but misrepresent.

Now...let's look at the top donors to Sen. "I believe in campaign finance reform" McCain:

1. Merrill Lynch $230,310

2. Citigroup Inc. $219,551

3. Blank Rome LLP $189,226

4. Greenberg Traurig LLP $157,487

5. AT&T Inc. $153,005

6. Goldman Sachs $139,520

7. Morgan Stanley $136,651

8. JPMorgan Chase & Co. $129,400

9. Credit Suisse Group $110,725

10. Lehman Brothers $96,050

Top 10 John McCain Campaign Donors - HUMAN EVENTS

Surprise, surprise. Mostly banks.