Obama's Auntie: "you have the obligation to make me a citizen"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn't afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. "I didn't take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn't create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system," she said unapologetically.

In May 2010, Onyango's case went back before the same judge who ordered her out of the country in 2004. This time she was granted asylum in the United States. The ruling said a return to Kenya might put Onyango in danger.

So she is now here legally, still living on public assistance and hoping that the spotlight on her will dim.

President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango: The System Took Advantage Of Me - wbztv.com

I didn't see any "thank you" in her remarks. Am I missing something? :doubt:

What pisses me off further is the ingratitude. It seems that WORKING LEGAL immigrants tend to love this country and are grateful for the opportunity just to live here. The ones sucking on the govt teat are never satisfied. That goes for U.S. citizens as well. Spoiled children.

What pisses me off further is the ingratitude. It seems that WORKING LEGAL immigrants tend to love this country and are grateful for the opportunity just to live here. The ones sucking on the govt teat are never satisfied. That goes for U.S. citizens as well. Spoiled children.

Yep. I have a friend who's in the US Army and he's a naturalized American - all legal and above board. He says it was worth every minute of the process because he loves this country. He defends it. People like him are what built our country.... not these fuckers who sponge off us.

This is absolutely obscene. The system took advantage of her??!! She had to make application for these benefits just like everybody else otherwise "the system" would have no knowledge of her existence.

I'm right there in line with Chanel and CaliGirl on illegal aliens and the benefits to which they think they are entitled.

Last edited:
She needs a one way ticket back to Kenya

birthers-forgot-racism.png

:lol:

Obama doesn't appreciate this country like her and he is just as undocumented as she is. We know nothing about this man except that he is not a Natural Born Citizen in order to be President.

Poverty stricken and able to afford such an expensive lawyer. The US abused her, owes her and took advantage of her she says? I wish I could say I was shocked but this just comes down to the issue of those who believe they are entitled to the American dream instead of working for it.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn't afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. "I didn't take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn't create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system," she said unapologetically.

In May 2010, Onyango's case went back before the same judge who ordered her out of the country in 2004. This time she was granted asylum in the United States. The ruling said a return to Kenya might put Onyango in danger.

So she is now here legally, still living on public assistance and hoping that the spotlight on her will dim.

President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango: The System Took Advantage Of Me - wbztv.com

I didn't see any "thank you" in her remarks. Am I missing something? :doubt:

well she did say she loved pres. Bush and thought he was a nice man...so all is forgiven...:lol:

Fuck that bitch and her whole family. And all those on the left that kept telling us over and over that illegals don't get welfare.

Bullshit. Round em up and send em home where ever they came from.

Illegal is still illegal, and that damned Judge who permitted this should be disbarred.

Another attack on Obama's family? Guess his wife and kids weren't enough.

Fuck that bitch and her whole family. And all those on the left that kept telling us over and over that illegals don't get welfare.

Bullshit. Round em up and send em home where ever they came from.

Illegal is still illegal, and that damned Judge who permitted this should be disbarred.

Damn elitist judges! The common man who hasn't gone through all those years of legal training should let his opinion be the law of the land! Screw the legal system!

I don't want illegals here, but I also don't respect the legal system and its rulings when I don't agree with them1

You can't have your cake and eat it too, SFC Ollie.:lol:

So the same judge who ordered her to leave the country changes his mind after her nephew becomes President? Yes I question this and the people should demand an appeal. What is wrong with us that we cannot follow our own laws and allow Judges to dictate them from the bench?

And it is not an attack on Obamas family rdean, it is an attack on all illegal immigrants in this country. This one just happens to be conveniently related to the person who lives in the White House.

Of course I do expect rdean to see it as racism, that's all he usually sees.

My mother is a first generation immigrant to this once great nation.

My father had to POST A BOND with the US State Department to demonstrate he had the resources to provide for her and they both had to pledge that she would not be a financial burden to the country.

Aunt Zeiti can kiss my ass in Macy's window.

What sucks is that Obama who is a multi millionaire didn't help his aunt financially.

What does that say about him?

Just the fact he could make one phone call and get her a CLB just like hers shows what a prick he is.

Forum List

Back