Obama's Auntie: "you have the obligation to make me a citizen"

Family traits are passed along via nurture as well as nature, bub.

The fact that you are turning this into a Racist accusation says a lot about you, and reflects nothing on me.

Face it. You've been outed as a racist. It's clear that you reich-wing extremists only oppose Obama because he's a black man in the White [Man's] House.

CNN and the Times told me all about you...

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn't afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. "I didn't take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn't create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system," she said unapologetically.

In May 2010, Onyango's case went back before the same judge who ordered her out of the country in 2004. This time she was granted asylum in the United States. The ruling said a return to Kenya might put Onyango in danger.

So she is now here legally, still living on public assistance and hoping that the spotlight on her will dim.

President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango: The System Took Advantage Of Me - wbztv.com

I didn't see any "thank you" in her remarks. Am I missing something? :doubt:

Yes, She is upity.

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

Zeituni Onyango said she came to the United States in 2000 and had every intention of leaving. Then, however, she says she got deathly ill and was hospitalized. When she recovered, she said she was broke and couldn't afford to leave.

For two years Onyango said she lived in a homeless shelter, before she was moved into public housing. "I didn't take advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

"I didn't ask for it; they gave it to me. Ask your system. I didn't create it or vote for it. Go and ask your system," she said unapologetically.

In May 2010, Onyango's case went back before the same judge who ordered her out of the country in 2004. This time she was granted asylum in the United States. The ruling said a return to Kenya might put Onyango in danger.

So she is now here legally, still living on public assistance and hoping that the spotlight on her will dim.

President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango: The System Took Advantage Of Me - wbztv.com

So she is broke and can't afford to leave, but can hire a lawyer to fight extradition.

I can't seem to make these facts fit together. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

It must truly be miserable having relatives that you care little about clinging to your coattails begging for handouts like this depraved urchin.

So she is broke and can't afford to leave, but can hire a lawyer to fight extradition.

I can't seem to make these facts fit together. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
You are missing your "free" government cheese........:lol: Obama's Aunt must have gotten it.....

You are missing your "free" government cheese........:lol: Obama's Aunt must have gotten it.....

I'm having the problem figuring out where the cheese is coming from. The linked article claims she "hired" a "top immigration lawyer".

I'm not broke, but I can't afford a "top" lawyer.

I'm having the problem figuring out where the cheese is coming from. The linked article claims she "hired" a "top immigration lawyer".

I'm not broke, but I can't afford a "top" lawyer.

Maybe the old coot is paying him in food stamps? It makes no sense to me either........

How is that a rational basis for allowing someone here illegally to stay? Deporting basically any illegal immigrant puts them in a more dangerous situation than allowing them to stay in the States...

Kenyan's are none to happy with her claims at all.

Kenyans Scoff At Obama Aunt's Claim That She Fears For Her Life - ABC News

CaféAuLait;2766246 said:

How is that a rational basis for allowing someone here illegally to stay? Deporting basically any illegal immigrant puts them in a more dangerous situation than allowing them to stay in the States...

Kenyan's are none to happy with her claims at all.

Kenyans Scoff At Obama Aunt's Claim That She Fears For Her Life - ABC News

Perhaps by 'fear for my life' she means 'I fear that I'll have to pay my own fucking way'.

Her smarmy ungratefull ass needs to get shipped back to Kenya.

I'm sure they will roll out the social services red carpet for her there just like they did here.

Oh wait. I forgot. They don't have social services in Kenya. Guess she'll have to take care of her own ass.

Last edited:
How is it Racist to suggest an illegal from Kenya, should return to Kenya?
In my experience, the only ones who make statements like the one you made are racists trying to rationalize away their dastardly ways. If race wasn't an issue to you, you probably wouldn't have even made that post.:eusa_whistle:

Maybe you need to learn to read there bud, I was not the one who made the comment in the first place CrusaderFrank said it. I simply want to know why you think it is racist. She is after all from Kenya and here illegally telling us all that we owe it to her to just make her a citizen.

In my experience you do not have a clue what you are talking about. In my experience people like you who toss around accusations of Racism based on what you think the person means when what they said is not racists. Cheapen the whole debate, and Take away from those who experience real racism.

Even though I am not the one who made the comment. I will tell you right now, That I do not care if they are from Kenya, or Mexico, or Germany. If someone here illegally from any of those places had the balls to say we owed them citizenship when they over stayed their VISA. I would want them returned to their country of origin. That is not racism at all, it is common sense. The fact that she is black and from Kenya means nothing to me. The fact that she is here illegally and demanding to be handed citizenship ahead of Millions of Others from around the world trying to come here legally is enough for me.

I demand since you think it is ok to say I am a racists based on what CrusaderFrank said, that you show some proof. I dare you to find one post I have ever made on this board in the last 6 Years that can be described as racists. That or you could just STFU and stop making accusations you can not back up, based on things I did not even say.

Last edited:
I would spend my last penny to get her ungrateful/illegal ass out of our country.
Ditto. I would spend your every last penny to get her out of the country.
Send her home. If that is all she wants, i am sure a ticket in steerage is LESS then all of the government hand outs she is receiving now. This could aslo be why obama is so keen for amnesty, he has a passel of relatives all lined up and waiting.
I agree.

In my experience, the only ones who make statements like the one you made are racists trying to rationalize away their dastardly ways. If race wasn't an issue to you, you probably wouldn't have even made that post.:eusa_whistle:

Obama's Auntie: "you... 09-23-2010 10:25 AM Charles_Main You get one of my very rare neg reps. for accusing me of racism for something Crusaderfrank said. Which was by the way not even racists.
:lol::cuckoo:

I got a negative rep from a moron.

Maybe you need to learn to read there bud, I was not the one who made the comment in the first place CrusaderFrank said it. I simply want to know why you think it is racist. She is after all from Kenya and here illegally telling us all that we owe it to her to just make her a citizen.

In my experience you do not have a clue what you are talking about. In my experience people like you who toss around accusations of Racism based on what you think the person means when what they said is not racists. Cheapen the whole debate, and Take away from those who experience real racism.

Even though I am not the one who made the comment. I will tell you right now, That I do not care if they are from Kenya, or Mexico, or Germany. If someone here illegally from any of those places had the balls to say we owed them citizenship when they over stayed their VISA. I would want them returned to their country of origin. That is not racism at all, it is common sense. The fact that she is black and from Kenya means nothing to me. The fact that she is here illegally and demanding to be handed citizenship ahead of Millions of Others from around the world trying to come here legally is enough for me.

I demand since you think it is ok to say I am a racists based on what CrusaderFrank said, that you show some proof. I dare you to find one post I have ever made on this board in the last 6 Years that can be described as racists. That or you could just STFU and stop making accusations you can not back up, based on things I did not even say.

I did not say you were a racist. I simply made the observation that the very premise of that question makes it appear as though race is an issue to you.

Since I don't particularly care about your sensibilities on this tender issue due to your overreaction, I will leave it at this: I did not call you a racist.:eusa_whistle:

She can fuck off.... along with every other illegal. I couldn't give a shit if she is related to God Himself.

And.... why the hell are we giving public assistance to people who shouldn't even be here? This kind of shit pisses me off.
On this we agree.

If Obama wants to host his African aunt he should do so in his own home and at his own expense. Then I would consider granting her amnesty an appropriate courtesy to extend to a President. But this public assistance situation is unacceptable.

I would spend my last penny to get her ungrateful/illegal ass out of our country.
Ditto. I would spend your every last penny to get her out of the country.
I agree.

Obama's Auntie: "you... 09-23-2010 10:25 AM Charles_Main You get one of my very rare neg reps. for accusing me of racism for something Crusaderfrank said. Which was by the way not even racists.
:lol::cuckoo:

I got a negative rep from a moron.

No you get a well deserved Neg rep from another one of your victims.

Last edited:

I did not say you were a racist. I simply made the observation that the very premise of that question makes it appear as though race is an issue to you.

Since I don't particularly care about your sensibilities on this tender issue due to your overreaction, I will leave it at this: I did not call you a racist.:eusa_whistle:

The issue for me and most people is not race, it is legal status.

You simply are unable to argue against those facts so choose to make it about race.

So clearly race is an issue for you.

Forum List

Back