Obama's artist portrays white girl beheaded by empowered black woman

Snowflakes gettin' triggered all day every day.
Did you see the O’s portraits? Low class all the way. Just like them.

:lol:

What makes the portraits "low class", exactly?

they have black people in them so he hates them.
I liked obamas. Him sitting in the jungle surrounded by kenyan flowers was to die for

Yeah? Kenyan flowers? Cool.
Well wasn’t he born there?

Did you see the O’s portraits? Low class all the way. Just like them.

I liked obamas. Him sitting in the jungle surrounded by kenyan flowers was to die for

Sure. He's a Kenyan Muslim who honors the same God as you do and treats his wife as his equal. You nailed it.

upload_2018-2-12_18-29-14.png

Sure. He's a Kenyan Muslim who honors the same God as you do and treats his wife as his equal. You nailed it.
Now if Trump used a painter who painted something so racist, you and your kind would shit your pants in disgust.

Obama can go no wrong in eyes of the blind.

More super-racism from the obamas. An honest press would rake them over the coals for this.

Now if Trump used a painter who painted something so racist, you and your kind would shit your pants in disgust.

You don't like the previous work of the artist.

That's supposed to make me hate the artist?

I don't know anything about the artist. Neither do you. You are reacting emotionally to the art. I suppose that's the point.

You don't like the previous work of the artist.

That's supposed to make me hate the artist?

I don't know anything about the artist. Neither do you. You are reacting emotionally to the art. I suppose that's the point.
No. You would hate Trump if he used an artist as racist as the one used by Big Ears. You love obama unconditionally.

She even re-did one with Napoleon. Cultural appropriation.... smh :lol:

1. Kehinde Wiley is a man, not a woman.

2. You still haven't explained how this picture is "racist".
Let it be a white woman holding a black head and the artist painted a portrait of Trump. You would be calling the artist a nazi.
As we know the left is okay with racism against whites, but finds it entirely unacceptable and even criminal, for whites to be racist towards any race, but particularly toward blacks.

Just another position they hold that is entirely illogical and harmful.

Forum List

Back