Obama's Approval Rating Sinks Back into the 30's

Take out the black vote and he's probably about 35%. That means 35% of the people in this country are utter idiots.
And they all post on these boards.

The race card finally got here, a bit slower than usual. You're slipping, inmates.

That's not a "race card", moron. That's simply fact. Blacks still support Obama upwards of 90%, which is amazing since they are far worse off than before he got into office.

Let me explain it to you. When a liberal points out that blacks vote 90% Democrat, that is simply to highlight that Republicans are racists. When someone else points out that 90% of blacks vote Democrat, that is because they are racists. Get it now?

The race card finally got here, a bit slower than usual. You're slipping, inmates.

That's not a "race card", moron. That's simply fact. Blacks still support Obama upwards of 90%, which is amazing since they are far worse off than before he got into office.

Let me explain it to you. When a liberal points out that blacks vote 90% Democrat, that is simply to highlight that Republicans are racists. When someone else points out that 90% of blacks vote Democrat, that is because they are racists. Get it now?

Ah, thanks. Now it's clear.

Blacks vote dem in such high numbers because the republican party is racist.

why do blacks vote 90%+ for dems guys?

tell us you theory?

Statistically, other than Jews, within every group as they become more prosperous they become more fiscally conservative, including blacks.

Unfortunately blacks as a group are poorer than whites. You won't grasp this, but we both want to do something about that. I want to do that with economic opportunity, you want to do it with handouts. The problem with your solution is that it keeps them there.

why do blacks vote 90%+ for dems guys?

tell us you theory?

Statistically, other than Jews, within every group as they become more prosperous they become more conservative, including blacks.

Unfortunately blacks as a group are poorer than whites. You won't grasp this, but we both want to do something about that. I want to do that with economic opportunity, you want to do it with handouts. The problem with your solution is that it keeps them there.

Liberals want to do something about black poverty. They want to increase it. Look at Detroit.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

The one thing we know is that you know Democrats are the cheaters, which is why you demand ID not be checked.

how do you KNOW this?

show us the evidence

You know like court records going all the way to the SCOTUS or something

I know it because you keep TELLING us you oppose checking ID. Don't you even track your own position?

Bottom line: Obama "Bill Clinton'd" us.!! He looked straight at the camera and LIED. Over and over again.

It's funny how the Conservatives say that blaming Bush isn't an option but they immediately blame Clinton. It's like they think that the Bush presidency never even happened.

https://www.google.com/search?q=al-janabi+lied&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-
US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
You low information dopes should slow down when you try to read. It might help your comprehension.

No one blamed Clinton for anything, just pointed out Barry's a similar lying sack of shit.

Personally if I was Obama I would take the poor numbers and tell the haters to shove it. He has given healthcare to everyone and he is avoiding a very stupid war with both Iran and Russia. He is being a leader. Something the right really really hates obviously. We need more war which leads to more death and destruction and more debt! Then they can just blame Obama more!

RIGHT ON !!!! he is the leader of the most stupidly ignorant sheeple who will follow him like lemmings. liberals positively prove liberalism is a serious mental disorder. :up:

i suggest all you lemmings try to get some psychiatric treatment, a few here (maybe all) are too far beyond help. :lmao:

Bottom line: Obama "Bill Clinton'd" us.!! He looked straight at the camera and LIED. Over and over again.

It's funny how the Conservatives say that blaming Bush isn't an option but they immediately blame Clinton. It's like they think that the Bush presidency never even happened.

https://www.google.com/search?q=al-janabi+lied&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-
You low information dopes should slow down when you try to read. It might help your comprehension.

No one blamed Clinton for anything, just pointed out Barry's a similar lying sack of shit.

They have no comprehension. Literally. They see words in a post and construe them to mean whatever they think they mean. THen call you stupid when you point out they are wrong.

They have no comprehension. Literally. They see words in a post and construe them to mean whatever they think they mean. THen call you stupid when you point out they are wrong.

because libs are losers; and the first lies they tell are to themselves

So that quote states that Democrats in Congress have a 35% approval rating with young voters while Republicans in Congress have only 19% approval rating?

And Republicans are quoting that as proof that America hates Obama?

As unpopular as Obama and the Democrats are, they are still nearly twice as popular as Republicans. Yeah, you're doing a great job, GOP.
Meh, good thing I'm not republican or I would have address your premise. :D

-Geaux
Of course you're not a Republican. You're a Libertarian, right? Because there's a major Libertarian party, isn't there? Or maybe you're a member of the Teabagger Party? Because the Teabagger Party isn't Republican at all, right?

The point is that America in general thinks that the right sucks twice as much as the left.

Maybe so, buts it's getting harder these says to see the 'suckier' one of the two as they are twins.

-Geaux

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

The one thing we know is that you know Democrats are the cheaters, which is why you demand ID not be checked.

how do you KNOW this?

show us the evidence

You know like court records going all the way to the SCOTUS or something

the "evidence" ?? it is right in front of your fucking eyes.., if only you are honest enough to open them to the every day shenanigans that motherfucker pulls off, he wastes good oxygen someone in need of could use.

are you on obumblercare ?

Personally if I was Obama I would take the poor numbers and tell the haters to shove it. He has given healthcare to everyone and he is avoiding a very stupid war with both Iran and Russia. He is being a leader. Something the right really really hates obviously. We need more war which leads to more death and destruction and more debt! Then they can just blame Obama more!

RIGHT ON !!!! he is the leader of the most stupidly ignorant sheeple who will follow him like lemmings. liberals positively prove liberalism is a serious mental disorder. :up:

i suggest all you lemmings try to get some psychiatric treatment, a few here (maybe all) are too far beyond help. :lmao:

berals positively prove liberalism is a serious mental disorder. :up:

Oh indeed no doubt..

Compounding the problem is their lack of clear understanding between right and wrong.

Blacks vote dem in such high numbers because the republican party is racist.

racist.., racist.., racist.., racist.., racist.., racist.., racist.., racist. is that the only fucking word you know ?

when it comes to racism, the dummyRAT party is the most racist bunch of fools ever, one of their leaders was a fucking KKK grand phony, you libs put up a good false front, you wish you could go back to the days of
pic6.gif
you fucking people are 100% sick in the head, or you have no fucking brains at all :up:

Forum List

Back