Obama's approval rating on upswing....

I see many here are failing to see one huge change going on with the electorate.

In U.S., New Record 43% Are Political Independents
An average 43% of Americans identified politically as independents in 2014, establishing a new high in Gallup telephone poll trends back to 1988. In terms of national identification with the two major parties, Democrats continued to hold a modest edge over Republicans, 30% to 26%.
In U.S. New Record 43 Are Political Independents

Independents are by far the biggest voting
sector in the US and it's growing. The election of 2014 clearly showed the apathy a huge majority of the voting public has with both parties (36% of eligible voters voted, lowest in 72 years). Both parties are so far from the main stream they will soon be irrelevant. I can't wait. The extreme element, that happens to be so strongly on displayed on these boards, represent a shrinking portion of the US demographics and will soon be a bad memory. I for one, can't wait for that day to arrive.

As I linked yesterday, Obama gets 300 death threats a day, his real approval rating is 20%, and the little chickenshit is so paranoid, he's doubled his Secret Service strength to twice that of any other president.

Sounds like one scared shitless little African dictator, doesn't it? And who's trying to kill the little bastard? BLACKS and MEXICANS, that's who.
Yah right! and who did they poll? New Yorkers? what a load of crap, Obama's Polls are rising?. only an Obama Supporter getting free stuff would believe that, hey, maybe thats who they polled!

The closer he gets to leaving, the more we like him.

I'd rather he stay. Another four years and we'll own 80% of both houses.

The closer the bush boy got to leaving the more he was hated. His approval rating went south in 2005 and he never really recovered. By the time he left office he approval was in the garbage can at 22%. cheney's approval was even lower.

Yes, the economy always recovers.

Even our Affirmative Action Failure of a POTUS can't stop it.
And yet all the sycophants always ignore the fact that this has been one of the slowest and worst recoveries in history. It must be because Obama is so damn wonderful.

Despite our GOP's unwillingness to help govern?

The closer the bush boy got to leaving the more he was hated. His approval rating went south in 2005 and he never really recovered. By the time he left office he approval was in the garbage can at 22%. cheney's approval was even lower.

I know the poll you are talking about.

Put it out there bitch. Let me go at you.

And yet all the sycophants always ignore the fact that this has been one of the slowest and worst recoveries in history. It must be because Obama is so damn wonderful.

Jake stop. Trust me. I'm in a mood today to take out players.

Jake stop. Trust me. I'm in a mood today to take out players.
Go for it, fizzle pop.

Things are much better than at the depth of the Bush-induced Great Recession.

I wonder how many years it will take to bring down "The Real Unemployment" to 4% even with 500,000-1 Million new jobs a month with 92 Million People Unemployed.

Rexx, when you show that you understand what the number means, we will get back to you.

You mean despite the GOP's unwillingness to pass more trillion dollar buys of nothing at all? Yes, 'despite' that. 1.5 trillion later - STILL the worst recovery ever.

Again, must be because Obama is so wonderful.

L, you get quirted for lying. The GOP finally got off its ass the last two years and passed huge budgets, finally.

The GOP has offered almost nothing constructive to governance in terms of the economy since the Bush years.

Yet it keeps improving.

And he deserved every negative point he earned.....

Just as Obama does.

My hope is that we drive Obama back to Chicago in a garbage truck. It would be fitting.

And he deserved every negative point he earned.....

Just as Obama does.

My hope is that we drive Obama back to Chicago in a garbage truck. It would be fitting.

The thing is his approval rate is going up. Not down.

He will leave DC the same way all previous presidents left.

Forum List

Back