Obamagate: Obama Sent Private Letter To National Archives Claiming ‘Confidentiality’ Demands Docs Are Not Released

I see you're trying to baffle them with BS again, comrade. Get back to the Kremlin for further orders
The link I provided acknowledges Obama sent the letter. The point being he instructed the archives to release the material being requested.

Don't bother pulling those horseshit deflections with me. I've been on to your game from the beginning.

Former President Barack Obama has now inserted himself in the Russian, Ukraine mess right on cue and his timing is perfect. As transcripts are released we see cockroaches like Comey and Brennan run like rats as the light is shined on their corruption.

Four years after leaving the White House, in March, the former President sent the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) a letter. The letter attacks Senate Republican for investigating Hunter Biden’s deals in Ukraine. Obama’s letter to NARA has to do with Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson requesting the Obama’s administrations records on Ukraine meetings that took pace on November 21, 2019. Former President Obama claims the letter is only to “shift the blame for Russian interference in the 2016 election to Ukraine.”

BJ -
during the Obama admin. over 1100 elected seats switched from Democrat to Republican because decent people saw him as a problem.
Maybe now even some of the indecent ones will see it.

So the Senate investigation itself said Russia helped Tramp. And its why Burr is being investigated by the FBI.

Read and weep you trampers.

And yet every single person involved testified under oath that literally no evidence was found to back that up.

Fact , Burr is being investigated by the FBI.
Fact: Russia wanted to help tramp, even the republicans said so.
Watching your emotional breakdown in November is going to be great.

The thread title is still valid. President Obama sent a letter because he did not want the information accessed. I think he backed off because 1) it would make him look bad, and 2) he knew he would lose.
That's the best example of Trump Denial Syndrome I've seen in days. Obama approved the release of the documents in the same letter exposing the request as a partisan with hunt. But you idiots can't let it go. Amazing.

"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."

www.cnn.com

Obama's office privately assailed GOP investigation of Biden in March letter
The office of former President Barack Obama privately assailed a congressional investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son in a March letter, calling it an attempt "to shift the blame for Russian interference in the 2016 election to Ukraine."
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

The thread title is still valid. President Obama sent a letter because he did not want the information accessed. I think he backed off because 1) it would make him look bad, and 2) he knew he would lose.
That's the best example of Trump Denial Syndrome I've seen in days. Obama approved the release of the documents in the same letter exposing the request as a partisan with hunt. But you idiots can't let it go. Amazing.

"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."

www.cnn.com

The office of former President Barack Obama privately assailed a congressional investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son in a March letter, calling it an attempt "to shift the blame for Russian interference in the 2016 election to Ukraine."
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Thank you for helping demonstrate that Obama reluctantly agreed to allow the records to be accessed in a statement in which he LIED.

The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.

Existing evidence, and now even more with the release of more Russian Probe transcripts and FBI documents Wray was holding on to, already proved that the FBI concluded at the end of its own internal investigation - before the official one was stared and before Mueller was appointed - that there was ZERO evidence of Russian Collusion by Trumpor his team.

Evidence shows MUELLER KNEW before he was ever appointed that there was ZERO evidence of Russian Collusion, which is what he stated in his final report several wasted years later.

The evidence shows FBI agents declared they found NOTHING on Flynn and recommended closing the case

CLAPPER stated they NEVER found evidence of collusion....

...and Evidence shows
OBAMA knew
Biden Knew
Rice Knew
Powers Knew
Clapper knew
Brennan knew
Comey knew

Yeah, of COURSE they knew about the Russian Disinformation Campaign....because existing evidence proves Hillary and the DNC split the cost to buy Russian Intelligence Service (RIS) propaganda, it was delivered to the DBI where it was assessed bythe FBI to be exactly that, and then the Obama administration used Russian Propaganda to create the false collusion narrative, to commit FISA Court abuses, to illegally spy on Trump and his team, and to run Obama's whole failed coup attempt.

Obama and his team PARTICIPATED IN THE TRUSSIAN DISINFORMAITON CAMPAIGN.

The files in the archive are not needed to prove that - it's already been proved. That information will help, though, shed light on the unmasking crimes.

Meanwhile Obama acolytes contradict each other:

The Last Refuge

Ben Rhodes -vs- Susan Rice: We Didn’t Know About The FBI Flynn Investigation That Obama Instructed The FBI to Conduct “By The Book”…

Posted on May 14, 2020 by sundanc

Excerpt:

It’s always worthwhile to revisit past assertions and denials when presented with new evidence. Consider this…

During an interview on April 26, 2019, former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, Ben Rhodes, told a journalist the Obama White House didn’t even know there was an FBI investigation into President-elect Trump or Michael Flynn. WATCH:

snip

If the White House didn’t know about an FBI investigation into Michael Flynn (per Ben Rhodes), then how does President Obama tell the FBI to conduct their investigation “by the book” according to Ben Rhodes boss, National Security Advisor Susan Rice. See the problem?

LINK

=====

Past statements coming back to haunt them.

The same Ben Rhodes who is shuddering in fear of his friends being exposed:

American Thinker

Ben Rhodes melts down over Grenell's unmasking of Flynn's 'unmaskers'

By Monica Showalter

May 14, 2020

Excerpt:

Former White House spin doctor Ben Rhodes isn't taking acting director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell's unmasking of Gen. Michael Flynn's Obama administration unmaskers very well.

Here's some of his wild flurry of tweets and retweets:

snip

Former White House spin doctor Ben Rhodes isn't taking acting director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell's unmasking of Gen. Michael Flynn's Obama administration unmaskers very well.

Here's some of his wild flurry of tweets and retweets:

Snip

He wasn't even named in this tranche of documents, but some of his pals were.

According to Sundance, over at the Conservative Treehouse, regarding the list of Obamatons actively involved in surveilling and unmasking Flynn for political purposes:

It is important to remember, these intercepts are part of the normal function of monitoring foreign communications. There is nothing nefarious about the monitoring and there is nothing nefarious about a foreign person contacting the incoming administration, via General Flynn, to begin preparing for the change in administrations.

LINK

The Last Refuge

Ben Rhodes -vs- Susan Rice: We Didn’t Know About The FBI Flynn Investigation That Obama Instructed The FBI to Conduct “By The Book”…

Excerpt:

It’s always worthwhile to revisit past assertions and denials when presented with new evidence. Consider this…

During an interview on April 26, 2019, former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, Ben Rhodes, told a journalist the Obama White House didn’t even know there was an FBI investigation into President-elect Trump or Michael Flynn. WATCH:

snip

If the White House didn’t know about an FBI investigation into Michael Flynn (per Ben Rhodes), then how does President Obama tell the FBI to conduct their investigation “by the book” according to Ben Rhodes boss, National Security Advisor Susan Rice. See the problem?

LINK

=====

Oops!

The thread title is a lie, just like the thread a week ago was a lie. Same source, and anyone who doesn't read carefully and swallowed it whole might not know it was a lie, but when I first read the article, it seemed suspicious that there was so little actually provided of the letter. So I looked it up.
So you are saying Obama nor anyone associated with him, perhaps on his behalf, requested these documents not be released?
You got some additional information to show me?

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Thank you for helping demonstrate that Obama reluctantly agreed to allow the records to be accessed in a statement in which he LIED.

The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.

Existing evidence, and now even more with the release of more Russian Probe transcripts and FBI documents Wray was holding on to, already proved that the FBI concluded at the end of its own internal investigation - before the official one was stared and before Mueller was appointed - that there was ZERO evidence of Russian Collusion by Trumpor his team.

Evidence shows MUELLER KNEW before he was ever appointed that there was ZERO evidence of Russian Collusion, which is what he stated in his final report several wasted years later.

The evidence shows FBI agents declared they found NOTHING on Flynn and recommended closing the case

...and Evidence shows
OBAMA knew
Biden Knew
Rice Knew
Powers Knew
Clapper knew
Brennan knew
Comey knew

Yeah, of COURSE they knew about the Russian Disinformation Campaign....because existing evidence proves Hillary and the DNC split the cost to buy Russian Intelligence Service (RIS) propaganda, it was delivered to the DBI where it was assessed bythe FBI to be exactly that, and then the Obama administration used Russian Propaganda to create the false collusion narrative, to commit FISA Court abuses, to illegally spy on Trump and his team, and to run Obama's whole failed coup attempt.

The files in the archive are not needed to prove that - it's already been proved. That information will help, though, shed light on the unmasking crimes.
Stick to the thread topic for once.

I see you're trying to baffle them with BS again, comrade. Get back to the Kremlin for further orders
The link I provided acknowledges Obama sent the letter. The point being he instructed the archives to release the material being requested.

Don't bother pulling those horseshit deflections with me. I've been on to your game from the beginning.
I have with you, although, I don't get paid for doing it.

The thread title is a lie, just like the thread a week ago was a lie. Same source, and anyone who doesn't read carefully and swallowed it whole might not know it was a lie, but when I first read the article, it seemed suspicious that there was so little actually provided of the letter. So I looked it up.
So you are saying Obama nor anyone associated with him, perhaps on his behalf, requested these documents not be released?
You got some additional information to show me?
Mine was a question for you. It's a simple one.

I am suggesting that the same man who swore he never knew about Hillary's server until he learned about it from the media but who was REALLY e-mailing her using an alias could have been communicating with people in different ways.

I am saying the man who met secretly with Biden, Rice,, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and others about Flynn and how the investigation based on Russian Intel Service propaganda was going could have been engaged in other activity we don't know about.

I am saying the man who illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, candidates, and a newly elected President might now be telling the whole truth.

I am saying the President whose administration was acknowledged as the most criminally non-complying one in regards to the FOIA and FRA may has had other secrets.

I a mguessing you might agree there is a slight' chance of that.....

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

...and Evidence shows
OBAMA knew
Biden Knew
Rice Knew
Powers Knew
Clapper knew
Brennan knew
Comey knew

I am. I am pointing out what Obama did know, what he said he knew but did know, and why he would not want anyone looking through the archives. All of that is relevant.

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

...and Evidence shows
OBAMA knew
Biden Knew
Rice Knew
Powers Knew
Clapper knew
Brennan knew
Comey knew

I am. I am pointing out what Obama did know, what he said he knew but did know, and why he would not want anyone looking through the archives. All of that is relevant.
Again, the topic of the requested information and the topic of this thread are the Ukraine/Biden situation, not your endless conspiracy theory babble about the FBI and FISA and blah blah blah. If they are related, it is through one of your tortured What If theories with no evidence, just a bunch of unfounded suppositions.

I'm not going to argue your preferred topic. You should start another thread if that is what you want to discuss.

Again, the topic of the requested information and the topic of this thread are the Ukraine/Biden situation.....

You seem to be like Biden and have forgotten where you are. The title of the thread is

Obamagate: Obama Sent Private Letter To National Archives Claiming ‘Confidentiality’ Demands Docs Are Not Released

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

snip

LINK

=====

You just love your preferred "sources" to lie to your face, right? See:

On January 5, following a briefing by IC leadership on Russian hacking during the 2016 Presidential election, President Obama had a brief follow-on conversation with FBI Director Jim Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates in the Oval Office. Vice President Biden and I were also present.

That meeting reportedly included a discussion of the Steele dossier and the FBI's investigation of its claims.

President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities 'by the book'.

That meeting, and Rice's email, was not about Flynn, it was about Russian hacking.

But, good useful idiot you are, you are re-bleating what... "theconservativetreehouse" tells you to re-bleat. Faithfully. Which puts the "idiot" into "useful idiot".

Again, the topic of the requested information and the topic of this thread are the Ukraine/Biden situation.....

You seem to be like Biden and have forgotten where you are. The title of the thread is

There is no Obamagate, except in the fevered imagination of a few fruit loops.

Forum List

Back