Congressman Calls Out Obama for Attempt To 'Perform a Coup' Against Trump

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The chairman of the House Freedom Caucus on Monday slammed Barack Obama over the former president’s alleged role in what GOP Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona called a “coup” against President Donald Trump.

(snip)

“Those three weeks in January tell us everything, and the president is exactly right,” Jordan said.

“If it can happen to him, imagine what they can do to you, to Andy, to me, and more importantly, to any American citizen. That’s why this is so darn wrong,” he added.

BJ - If Bush had done to Obama what Obama did to Trump - the fucking leftists would have gone Ape-shit.

The chairman of the House Freedom Caucus on Monday slammed Barack Obama over the former president’s alleged role in what GOP Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona called a “coup” against President Donald Trump.

(snip)

“Those three weeks in January tell us everything, and the president is exactly right,” Jordan said.

“If it can happen to him, imagine what they can do to you, to Andy, to me, and more importantly, to any American citizen. That’s why this is so darn wrong,” he added.

BJ - If Bush had done to Obama what Obama did to Trump - the fucking leftists would have gone Ape-shit.

Question. How can you execute a coup against someone who isn't in power yet? :)
I have never in my life seen a right wing media assault of this magnitude.
This is something otherworldly.

(snip)

Let me see... President ELECT means he was selected by WE THE PEOPLE... And you idiots think that using the federal government, violating the rights of US citizens and lying to the courts is A_OK in an effort to remove him! Fucking moron!

(snip)

From what I have read of your comments on this forum - Intelligent thought has not really been involved in your life.

(snip)

Let me see... President ELECT means he was selected by WE THE PEOPLE... And you idiots think that using the federal government, violating the rights of US citizens and lying to the courts is A_OK! Fucking moron!

They really do not think that common people should have a say in our Government -
This whole attempt to nullify a Presidential election is proof.
What is going on with the Dictatorial measures being used to suppress common people and natural rights right now, is total confirmation.

(snip)

Put yourself on ignore

(snip)

Put yourself on ignore

So, like all the alt-right media accusations over the last decade....nothing. Just a bunch of feces throwing by a group of people that we really need to show the door to in November.

(snip)

Let me see... President ELECT means he was selected by WE THE PEOPLE... And you idiots think that using the federal government, violating the rights of US citizens and lying to the courts is A_OK in an effort to remove him! Fucking moron!

You just answered your question with the word ELECT. Means he has no power until he's inaugurated...yes, I believe I read that somewhere....and there's no evidence any of this happened. Except in the minds of the foaming at the mouth alt-right. But I'm sure that won't stop you or your ilk from continuing to do so.

Andy Bigg apparently doesn't know what a "coup" is. Neither does Jordan. How did two such totally ignorant people manage to get into Congress?

Anybody have any specifics of what Obama actually did?

Yes.
And we have posted the crimes repeatedly
We simply didn't have some of the Corroborating Testimony that we now have due to declassification.
Show me

Trump gave the same answer you did when asked specifics....You know what the crime was

We don’t

I think we all know what Trump would like to perform on Obama.

BCDB5E46-013B-47E6-B667-96FC33A330C1.jpeg

Forum List

Back