Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Biggest Oil Boom in History! 72% increase in US oil production under Obama!
150128144934-obama-oil-780x439.jpg

Looks like Obama was right about not approving the completion of the Keystone pipeline. :thup: Prices came down without it.
Wise move by President Obama

It ensured low prices for Obamagas

That claim is hysterical.

But, I have an open mind.

Explain to me how the two are connected.

Or are you still convinced the sun coming up every morning is the reason you have hemoroids.

I think you are dumb to think the POTUS, any POTUS has control over gas prices up or down.

AS for domestic being sold overseas. There is a ban on that very thing.

Lift The Ban On Oil And Gas Exports And Strengthen The US

Talking the socioeconomic factors which influence the price of Obamagas with conservatives is useless

Don't you realize Obama has something called an Executive Order?

He can make the price anything he wants

Oh and you know he set the price of gas??

That's something I doubt since the only EO he signed on gas was the one he signed on natural gas.

Last edited:
Miles of U.S. Oil Pipelines fell under Bush & increased under Obama!
Crude oil barrels delivered by U.S. transmission pipeline rose more than 20% over the last 5 years. Over the last 7 years, U.S. Liquids Pipeline mileage increased 22%

Miles of U.S. Oil Pipelines
... 154,877
2013... 151,912

Last edited:
National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer
when is going below 2 bucks

Already is in several places, even here in NC. As low as $1.69 in the other Carolina.

Last week The O'bama was up on a scaffold personally changing our local price from $2.29 to $2.25. He kept yelling something about "Yes we can" or "fill your can" or something like that.

Funny, that was the same thing George Bush said seven years ago when he was up on the same scaffold raising the price to $4.32.

I put a few drops of ObamaGas on the legs of a cripple in a wheelchair the other day, and he stood up and walked!

I tossed a gallon of ObamaGas into the ocean the other day and sea levels dropped all around the world!

This Labor Day Drivers Will Pay The Lowest Gas Prices Since 2004!
I remember the last time gas prices and stock markets were plunging, and it wasn't 2004...
That was the Red October Market Crash, not Labor Day. Prices shot right back up will before the following Labor Day because there was no more supply than before. Now we have the supply that will keep prices low for 3 to 20 years.

I put a few drops of ObamaGas on the legs of a cripple in a wheelchair the other day, and he stood up and walked!

Went to have dinner the other night, all I had was a couple of fishes and five loaves of bread. Sprayed Obamagas on them with my spritzer, and suddenly all these multitudes showed up and we all pigged out!

Went to have dinner the other night, all I had was a couple of fishes and five loaves of bread. Sprayed Obamagas on them with my spritzer, and suddenly all these multitudes showed up and we all pigged out!
Yeah, but bread spritzed with ObamaGas gives me really bad heartburn.

Sure you aren't peanut

Sorry to disappoint you're sorry as but I'm a registered Indi.

You, of course are a Democrat, Who the fuck knew you would be such an idiot?? Why me, of course.
Indie? One who caucuses with Republicans.

Or do you like Bernie Sanders? If not, the GOP can have you.

An Indi is the people everyone tries to get to vote their way.

Sanders is someone a Dem would vote for and the DNC can have your sorry ass.
Not really. They try and discourage you from voting and its working. You dumb shits don't even show up to midterms.

May by others but not me. I always vote.
Wrong

Yeah, but bread spritzed with ObamaGas gives me really bad heartburn.

Clearly The Obama has opened vast vaults of natural gas as well.
That's where Donald Rump comes from.

I think you are dumb to think the POTUS, any POTUS has control over gas prices up or down.

AS for domestic being sold overseas. There is a ban on that very thing.

Lift The Ban On Oil And Gas Exports And Strengthen The US

Talking the socioeconomic factors which influence the price of Obamagas with conservatives is useless

Don't you realize Obama has something called an Executive Order?

He can make the price anything he wants

Oh and you know he set the price of gas??

That's something I doubt since the only EO he signed on gas was the one he signed on natural gas.

Bullshit

Obama regularly sets the price of Obamagas through executive order

$1.94 Obamagas.......way to go Mr President!

Forum List

Back