Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

When gas was $4 a gallon under Obama....he had nothing to do with it according to libtards....now.....LoL

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999
We learned it from you! In fact many of you forgot gas went over $4 on bushs watch, so it was funny when you blamed Obama when it went up on him.

This thread is poking fun of you idiot.

Filled up my 750 bike today and it was a pittance. Thank you Mr. President
Please......
None of you lefties can produce a single statement or policy made up by Obama that had anything to do with the falling price of oil and gasoline .
If anything, Obama is seething over the low prices. because low fuel prices puts us farther away from being cowed into his stupid green energy bullshit.

Obama's Has Always Said He Would Increase US Oil & Gas Production!

Obama Delivered!

When gas was $4 a gallon under Obama....he had nothing to do with it according to libtards....now.....LoL

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999
We learned it from you! In fact many of you forgot gas went over $4 on bushs watch, so it was funny when you blamed Obama when it went up on him.

Cite where I blamed Obama...I never did....too bad you're too much of a blind hack to speak the truth

sent from 1999

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Obama has absutely nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.
If it were $4 you'd be singing a different time sister. Racist shit

LMAO idiot. If it were $4 a gallon I'd be in the same shitty boat as you would be in.

Domestic production is up and that's why gas prices are low and your racist bullshit is just that. Bullshit.
Nope because I work 5 minutes away.

But we don't sell domestic gas domestically.

I still don't get it. So what if production is up? Are you telling me they can't charge $4 and just slow or sit on the surplus? I think you are dumb to believe the laws of supply and demand work with gas. I think opec sets the prices.

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999

Cite where I blamed Obama...I never did....too bad you're too much of a blind hack to speak the truth

sent from 1999
Your kind did stupid. You Republicans always do this. I remember us telling you guys about Bush's real unemployment numbers and you guys argued. NOW you use the argument against Obama.

I wonder if you know you're doing it.

Fact is, when we thank Obama for low gas we are making fun of you guys for when you blamed him for $4 gas.

I don't think you even realize you do it. Now you want me to dig through all your posts to see if you personally did? Piss off scrub.

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

Domestic production is up and the price of crude overseas is down hence the low gas prices.

Your an idiot.
With Democrats like you, who needs enemies.

Your an idiot.
With Democrats like you, who needs enemies.

LMAO

Fuck off idiot.

Oh and BTW I'm not a Rep. Asshole.
Sure you aren't peanut

Sorry to disappoint you're sorry as but I'm a registered Indi.

You, of course are a Democrat, Who the fuck knew you would be such an idiot?? Why me, of course.
Indie? One who caucuses with Republicans.

Or do you like Bernie Sanders? If not, the GOP can have you.

An Indi is the people everyone tries to get to vote their way.

Sanders is someone a Dem would vote for and the DNC can have your sorry ass.

Fuck off idiot.

Sure you aren't peanut

You, of course are a Democrat, Who the fuck knew you would be such an idiot?? Why me, of course.

Not really. They try and discourage you from voting and its working. You dumb shits don't even show up to midterms.

Only Democrats want more people voting. Republicans think you should stay home. They even try to convince us there's no difference between the two parties.

Fuck off idiot.

Sure you aren't peanut

Not really. They try and discourage you from voting and its working. You dumb shits don't even show up to midterms.

May by others but not me. I always vote.

Filled up my 750 bike today and it was a pittance. Thank you Mr. President
Please......
None of you lefties can produce a single statement or policy made up by Obama that had anything to do with the falling price of oil and gasoline .
If anything, Obama is seething over the low prices. because low fuel prices puts us farther away from being cowed into his stupid green energy bullshit.

Moron

Who else do you think sets the price of Obamagas?

I think you are dumb to think the POTUS, any POTUS has control over gas prices up or down.

AS for domestic being sold overseas. There is a ban on that very thing.

Lift The Ban On Oil And Gas Exports And Strengthen The US

Talking the socioeconomic factors which influence the price of Obamagas with conservatives is useless

Don't you realize Obama has something called an Executive Order?

He can make the price anything he wants

Forum List

Back