Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Here we are mid-summer and I just paid $1.71 for my Obamagas

Should be down to around $1.50 by the time the election comes around

Gee. Guess it was Obamagas when it was almost $5.00 a gallon during his presidency.

Whatever floats your boat dumbass.

Carry on. LOL
Clodette chimes-in w/ her regular rw ODS rant

Obamagas has been cheap for years now Sugar Shorts.

Owl0Z.gif

$5 a gallon gas?

She must be thinking about Bushgas

<whispers....it was really Cheneygas>

Nope. Was a couple of years ago as I'm sure you know.

Obamagas? What a load of horseshit. LOL

Good answer. Now I'll tell you what Obamagas is gonna do. Again. For the 3d year in a row.
Last year at this time Obama announced that there would be no Cost Of Living Increase (COLA) in 2016. Why? Because even though prices for everything under the sun had sky rocketed, the offset was matched due to the Master's generous gift of Obamagas. Therefore the CPI has dictated there will be no COLA increase for the millions of people on fixed incomes. And this punishment hurts millions of people who don't even own or drive a car. It's a simple accounting trick that everyone can see but can't do anything about. That sleazy, jug eared MFer in the White House has fucked the people again and it makes the sheeple so deliriously ecstatic they can't wait to vote for HRC who will retain the status quo. And Trump will take the blame.
Jones thinks it's View attachment 83402:laugh: and rightwinger wont answer so it's safe to say their EBT cars and Welfare checks are arriving in time to fill up on ObamaGas.

Quit whining about Obama giving you COLA

What is with Republicans and free stuff?
Pay for your own damn COLA

We had the same idea. Great minds think like you.

<whispers to candycorn....ever notice the same Conservatives who have blocked a minimum wage increase for eight years cry like little bitches when they are denied a cost of living increase?>
psssst!.... ever notice that can ignore the facts and make jokes about it?

tumblr_inline_mmj7kcbZbe1qz4rgp.gif

Answer this "fact"

Why do you deserve a cost of living increase when minimum wage workers haven't seen one in eight years?

Whining like a little bitch because you do not get your "free stuff"

Since Obama has nothing to do with the price of gas your praises don't mean anything.

Carry on dumbass. LOL

Gee. Guess it was Obamagas when it was almost $5.00 a gallon during his presidency.

Carry on. LOL
Clodette chimes-in w/ her regular rw ODS rant

Obamagas has been cheap for years now Sugar Shorts.

Owl0Z.gif

$5 a gallon gas?

She must be thinking about Bushgas

<whispers....it was really Cheneygas>

Oh when Bush left office Gas was $1.78 a gallon. Guess if an idiot like you can praise Obama then Bush deserves your praise as well. Dumbass. LOL

It went up drastically when Obama came into office.

Last edited:
Jones thinks it's View attachment 83402:laugh: and rightwinger wont answer so it's safe to say their EBT cars and Welfare checks are arriving in time to fill up on ObamaGas.

<whispers to candycorn....ever notice the same Conservatives who have blocked a minimum wage increase for eight years cry like little bitches when they are denied a cost of living increase?>

Answer this "fact"

Why do you deserve a cost of living increase when minimum wage workers haven't seen one in eight years?

Stupido, I should have included minimum wage earners in my original reply and you might have answered like a normal person instead of making jokes and stupid ass remarks. And BTW a COLA doesn't affect my income. But all the people here who depend a COLA are digesting your silly childish remarks and realize you are the typical Free Shit Leech. Carry on.

When I listen to nut jobs on both sides go on and on about Presidents and gas prices I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Someone obviously didn't get his Obamagas this morning
Obviously someone forgot to take his head out of Obamas ass this morning.

Those who do not get their Obamagas sure do get testy
Whatever if you want to believe Presidents have any control over gas prices knock yourself out I won't be going down the partisan idiot rabbit hole with you.

Thank you, Big Oil!!

Answer this "fact"

Stupido, I should have included minimum wage earners in my original reply and you might have answered like a normal person instead of making jokes and stupid ass remarks. And BTW a COLA doesn't affect my income. But all the people here who depend a COLA are digesting your silly childish remarks and realize you are the typical Free Shit Leech. Carry on.

I'm sure you are well aware of the formulas used to calculate a COLA every year. Those economic conditions were implemented by Congress decades ago. Congress made sure to take care of retirees so their retirement keeps up with inflation. Don't like how a COLA is calculated take it up with your Congressman

But the next time you hear about minimum wage increase you need to be aware they are suffering under the same economy you are and they are making even less

Answer this "fact"

Link to min wage workers restricted from earning anything?

The best thing about Obamagas is not only is it inexpensive but my car runs so much better on Obamagas than that crap that Bush was putting out

VOTE FOR TRUMP....Pay more at the PUMP

Carry on. LOL

Nice butthurt!!

Go ahead, keep your eyes closed. That makes you a perfect Trumpite!!

Carry on. LOL

Nice butthurt!!

Nothing butthurt about gas at 1.50 a gallon which is about twenty cents less than when Bush left office.

You make a perfect asshole. Carry on.

Carry on. LOL

Nice butthurt!!

Nothing butthurt about gas at 1.50 a gallon which is about twenty cents less than when Bush left office.

Ahh, but rethuglicans like you predicted that Obamagas would be $10 a gallon.....

Oh, and go fuck yourself. Thanks.

Carry on. LOL

Nice butthurt!!

Ahh, but rethuglicans like you predicted that Obamagas would be $10 a gallon.....

Oh, and go fuck yourself. Thanks.

Not me. The cheaper the gas the better I like it. I just don't give someone who had nothing to do with the cost the credit. Oh and I'm not a Republican.

You can go fuck yourself asshole. Thanks.

Last edited:
I remember the days of $4 Bushgas.....people scowling and swearing, trying to decide whether they should feed their families or fill up their tank

With Obamagas selling at $1.71 a gallon, people smile when they say....Fill it up with Obamagas please

Obamagas is such a phony misnomer that just typifies the ignorance of Obama supporters when ever they use the term.

Read below and tell me how Obama who told us and I QUOTE:
1) "I prefer higher gas prices".
2) Who told us that he wanted Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
3) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
4) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?

But most importantly with Obama saying those above stupid ass ignorant comments, what did he
do to "encourage" USA production???

Do you know how long it takes from the time a Federal oil lease is signed to the time it actually goes into production (if oil is found!)?

DECADES!!!
" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention
in our fact sheet but it is likely to be many decades.

It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned
."
USGS FAQs - Bakken Formation - How long will it take to produce the volumes of oil and gas mentioned in the USGS report in the Bakken Formation?
HEY DUMMIES!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!
The total number of oil and gas drilling leases issued in 2013 reached a nearly three-decade lows, according to the Bureau of Land Management.

The bureau says it issued 1,468 drilling leases last year, totaling 1.17 million acres of federal land — the lowest figures since 1988,
which is the oldest year for which the BLM has data.

When it comes to actually approving drilling permits in 2013, the Obama administration approved the lowest number since 2002 — only 3,770 drilling permits.
This is down from 6,617 drilling permits that were approved in 2008, the last year of the Bush administration.
Obama admin. leases the lowest amount of federal land in 25 years

The reality is the lower gas prices came because GWB signed more drilling permits, encouraged the country's oil companies to do more exploration and therefore
increased production which in turn lowered the cost BY INCREASING THE SUPPLY of national production!
Today thanks to GWB
America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category
According to Rystad’s analysis includes oil in proven, existing fields, oil that has been discovered and will probably be recoverable, as well as an estimate for recoverable oil in as-yet discovered oil fields. More than 50% of the United States oil reserves come in the form of “unconventional shale oil,” with Texas alone containing 60 million barrels of this type of fossil fuel. America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category

So DUMMIES....
A) Obama never wanted lower gas prices... remember HE PREFERRED HIGHER GAS Prices!
B) Obama signed the fewest Federal oil leases the only true direct way a President can affect oil supply
and then that won't happen for DECADES!!! So guess what? You ignorant people we'll see higher
gas prices thanks to Obama!
NOT right-winger is just trying to stir up shit...Do not engage these true believer Obama sycophants.

Forum List

Back