Obamacare Slavery

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America

'If Nikki White had been a resident of any other rich country, she would be alive today.'

"Around the time she graduated from college, Monique A. "Nikki" White contracted systemic lupus erythematosus; that's a serious disease, but one that modern medicine knows how to manage. If this bright, feisty, dazzling young woman had lived in, say, Japan-the world's second-richest nation-or Germany (third richest), or Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Sweden, etc., the health care systems there would have given her the standard treatment for lupus, and she could have lived a normal life span. But Nikki White was a citizen of the world's richest country, the United States of America. Once she was sick, she couldn't get health insurance. Like tens of millions of her fellow Americans, she had too much money to qualify for health care under welfare, but too little money to pay for the drugs and doctors she needed to stay alive. She spent the last months of her life frantically writing letters and filling out forms, pleading for help. When she died, Nikki White was thirty-two years old." from 'Prologue: A Moral Question,' "The Healing of America," T.R. Reid

fayfreethinkers.com bull View topic - The Healing of America --Meeting Presentation

Why is it called "Obamacare"? No modern president signed more civil rights law into being than Richard Nixon. How come none of these wathersheds are named Nixon this or Nixon that? Or for that matter, why is nothing named Lincoln this or Lincoln that?

Its called ObamaCare because idiot Repubs mistakenly thought they could turn us away from it if they didn't call it by its real name.

Happily, they were wrong.

The president and his administration refer to the law as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

I think it is funny that USMB nutters are beginning to suggest that Obama named a law after himself.

Transparent losers.

Why is it called "Obamacare"? No modern president signed more civil rights law into being than Richard Nixon. How come none of these wathersheds are named Nixon this or Nixon that? Or for that matter, why is nothing named Lincoln this or Lincoln that?
I think I'm hearing a lot of pansy cant is what I think.

What is "pansy can't"? Is that something named after you?

It might as well be named after the most failed leader this country has ever seen

can't wait OScamCare to fail too

Webster's cant: hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.
Urban Dictionary pansy: A sissy, fag, fairy, or one that is generally unmanly.

Webster's cant: hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.

You are cool. You used a word that normal people don't use in conversation. "Cant".

Now....all I have to do is hear it or see it 3 more times and it will become part of my lexicon. My guess is....I'll be 96 when that happens.

Nobody is doing that, by the way. You asked a stupid question....were give the answer....and decided to be a bitch. Congrats.

now look up Irony

now look up Irony

You mean like my well water? It's pretty irony.

now look up Irony

You mean like my well water? It's pretty irony.

go play outside

It might as well be named after the most failed leader this country has ever seen

can't wait OScamCare to fail too

... says Stoopid Stuff who says she can't understand the welfare,Medicaid, yellow cheese she gets from the gumt - at our expense.

now look up Irony

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Ftanga-images%2F7x2qbjbajbqc.png

Now go have a govt cheese sandwich.

now look up Irony

now you go outside and play too. shoo angry old man
to funny you keep bringing up something from FIFTY years ago

Last edited:

now look up Irony

now you go outside and play too. shoo angry old man

I don't want to go outside and play. There's liberals and democrats and cow pies and rattlesnakes out there.

Forum List

Back