ObamaCare Six Years Old Today....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...and here are six glaring lies from this incompetent corrupt windbag:

1. If you like your doctor....if you like your healthcare plan....

2. No family making less than a quarter of a million dollars will see any form of tax increase

3. I won't sign any healthcare reform that adds even one dime....

4. ...your premiums will go down.....

5. No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions....federal conscience laws will remain in place....

6. ...implementation of ObamaCare exchanges is 'fabulous'....

Brought to you by Insurance Industry Amalgamated.

This might be of interest:

Obama wasn't the first Bolshevik to support socialized medicine. For context, there was Henry Sigerist: "He devoted himself to the study of history of medicine.Socialized Medicine in the Soviet Union(1937), and History of Medicinewere among his most important works. He emerged as a major spokesman for "compulsory health insurance". ...He attacked the American Medical Associationbecause of his conflicting views onsocialized medicine."
Henry E. Sigerist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. And, Sigerist was one of the apologists for Stalin, including his state-engineered famine in the Ukraine. 7 million perished (The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33).

b. Sigerist "shared with the architects of Soviet health policy under Stalin an outlook best described as medical totalitarianism. He really believed that humanity would be better off if every individual were under the medical supervision of the state from cradle to grave....[and] Sigerist's belief in the necessity for state control over all aspects of medicine ultimately made him an apologist for state control over most aspects of human life."
Fee and Brown, eds. "Making Medical History: The Life and Times of Henry E. Sigerist," p. 252

Nor am I denying big government's attachment to industry....i.e., crony capitalism.

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!

For the first time in more than 50 years of surveys, the CDC on Wednesday reported that more than 90% of Americans — 90.8% of us, to be specific — have health insurance.

Until now, no major survey had ever found that the uninsured rate in America has hit single digits.

The data comes from the National Health Interview Survey, which the CDC and the Census Bureau have been conducting for more than 50 years. The questions have sometimes changed, but until this year, the answers haven’t: More than 10% of respondents, and sometimes as many as 18% of Americans, have reported that they’ve been uninsured.

Thanks, Obamacare: America's Uninsured Rate Is Below 10% For First Time Ever

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...logs/monkey-cage/files/2014/11/aca.png&w=1484

Obama wasn't the first Bolshevik to support socialized medicine. For context, there was Henry Sigerist: "He devoted himself to the study of history of medicine.Socialized Medicine in the Soviet Union(1937), and History of Medicinewere among his most important works. He emerged as a major spokesman for "compulsory health insurance". ...He attacked the American Medical Associationbecause of his conflicting views onsocialized medicine."

a. And, Sigerist was one of the apologists for Stalin, including his state-engineered famine in the Ukraine. 7 million perished (The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33).

b. Sigerist "shared with the architects of Soviet health policy under Stalin an outlook best described as medical totalitarianism. He really believed that humanity would be better off if every individual were under the medical supervision of the state from cradle to grave....[and] Sigerist's belief in the necessity for state control over all aspects of medicine ultimately made him an apologist for state control over most aspects of human life."
Fee and Brown, eds. "Making Medical History: The Life and Times of Henry E. Sigerist," p. 252

Nor am I denying big government's attachment to industry....i.e., crony capitalism.

Bolsheviks had been extinct for decades before Obama was born....

Winston Churchill was an ardent supporter of socialized medicine, yes,

Winston Churchill the Bolshevik:

"The discoveries of healing science must be the inheritance of all. That is clear. Disease must be attacked, whether it occurs in the poorest or the richest man or woman simply on the ground that it is the enemy; and it must be attacked just in the same way as the fire brigade will give its full assistance to the humblest cottage as readily as to the most important mansion.

Our policy is to create a national health service in order to ensure that everybody in the country, irrespective of means, age, sex, or occupation, shall have equal opportunities to benefit from the best and most up-to-date medical and allied services available."

Amen.

Winston Churchill and Socialized Medicine

No. They just went into hiding under the beds of rightwing nuts like PoliticalChic.

No. They just went into hiding under the beds of rightwing nuts like PoliticalChic.
Under?

Don't be so sure...

Under?

Don't be so sure...

You have to understand the beauty, if I may call it that, of PC's rants.

She's a person who's never worked a day in her life and gets all her bills paid by someone else, and she rants daily against the people she hates the most,

people who don't work but get their bills paid by someone else.

Yet, clearly, not the ideology.

The Democrat Party keeps it alive.

For the first time in more than 50 years of surveys, the CDC on Wednesday reported that more than 90% of Americans — 90.8% of us, to be specific — have health insurance.

Until now, no major survey had ever found that the uninsured rate in America has hit single digits.

The data comes from the National Health Interview Survey, which the CDC and the Census Bureau have been conducting for more than 50 years. The questions have sometimes changed, but until this year, the answers haven’t: More than 10% of respondents, and sometimes as many as 18% of Americans, have reported that they’ve been uninsured.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...logs/monkey-cage/files/2014/11/aca.png&w=1484

I see nothing in your post that is meant as a denial of the six lies told to advance ObamaCare.

I'll deal with the lie in your links another time...but for now....the lies are exactly that....so stipulated by your post.

Gracias.

I see nothing in your post that is meant as a denial of the six lies told to advance ObamaCare.

I'll deal with the lie in your links another time...but for now....the lies are exactly that....so stipulated by your post.

Gracias.

Federal funds are not going to abortion, unless maybe if you count the aid we give to Israel, where the government pays for abortions lol.

Under?

Don't be so sure...

She's a person who's never worked a day in her life and gets all her bills paid by someone else, and she rants daily against the people she hates the most,

That might be surprising but for the disquieting number of PCs who litter these fora.....(Lucy Hamilton, Mindful, Lilah)

Under?

Don't be so sure...

That might be surprising but for the disquieting number of PCs who litter these fora.....(Lucy Hamilton, Mindful, Lilah)

1. I suggest you consider a change of name to "Erroneous," as you rarely provide a post that is accurate and correct. Case in point...there is only one PC....a paragon of rectitude and precision.
I know I'm not perfect....but so close it's scary.

2. You might want to be more careful as to whom you quote...that poster is a serial liar...and that very post is a perfect example of same.

3. On the other hand....birds of a feather and all that.....

Yet, clearly, not the ideology.

The Democrat Party keeps it alive.
Bolshevik is not an ideology.....it was a faction......the label became irrelevant more than 90 years ago...

Gracias.

Stick to cutting and pasting twaddle.....the product of your improvisation fails to rise even to that level

30%.

That's the latest measure of support for repealing Obamacare.

Even if this is accurate, doesn't it seem fucked up to you that such a major change is being forced on a third of our population against their will?

Forum List

Back