ObamaCare Six Years Old Today....

My goal is to see that more Americans have access to health insurance. As I've said numerous times, I'd have preferred single-payer, but the obstructionists (Republicans, especially Tea Baggers, and libertarians, and those whose political preference is "I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA!!!!") made that impossible.

So, for the multitudinous time, the PPACA is the first step. You obstructionists can howl all you want, but even Donnie Trumpster is yammering about single-payer, so y'all need to start stocking up on jerky and moving off the grid.

You'll be sucking insurance industry cock for a long, long time before single payer ever happens. Count on it.

Nope.

Make sure you have your fingers firmly inserted in your ears. And again, it helps to chant something ("Single Payer"?) - loud if you can manage it.

My goal is to see that more Americans have access to health insurance. As I've said numerous times, I'd have preferred single-payer, but the obstructionists (Republicans, especially Tea Baggers, and libertarians, and those whose political preference is "I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA!!!!") made that impossible.

So, for the multitudinous time, the PPACA is the first step. You obstructionists can howl all you want, but even Donnie Trumpster is yammering about single-payer, so y'all need to start stocking up on jerky and moving off the grid.

You'll be sucking insurance industry cock for a long, long time before single payer ever happens. Count on it.

Nope.

Make sure you have your fingers firmly inserted in your ears. And again, it helps to chant something ("Single Payer"?) - loud if you can manage it.

St. Ayn was notorious for her ability to get others to pay her way for her. Unfortunately, her followers have not been as fortunate.

Nope.

St. Ayn was notorious for her ability to get others to pay her way for her. Unfortunately, her followers have not been as fortunate.

??? What are you mumbling about now?

Because I've found that there are two types of people who resent the PPACA - those whose employers cover them, and those who cherish the childish notion that they don't need insurance because they can pay out of pocket.

I'm guessing you're the former. It's okay if Daddy Corporation takes care of you, but you resent the hell out of people who don't have that luxury having access to coverage, even though it's saving you money.

Here's what I've found: the brain-dead Obama drones will do anything to change the subject from the facts...

These facts:

1. If you like your doctor....if you like your healthcare plan....

2. No family making less than a quarter of a million dollars will see any form of tax increase

3. I won't sign any healthcare reform that adds even one dime....

4. ...your premiums will go down.....

5. No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions....federal conscience laws will remain in place....

6. ...implementation of ObamaCare exchanges is 'fabulous'....

Instead one fool pretends ObamaCare has 'covered' huge numbers of uninsured who wanted government healthcare...
...and another fool who wants to pry into my life....which I admit....is probably way better than his.

True, huh?

So Daddy Corporation pays for your health insurance.

2. No family making less than a quarter of a million dollars will see any form of tax increase

5. No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions....federal conscience laws will remain in place....

What happens to you if Daddy Corporation decides not to cover you anymore?

You can run....but you can't hide:

They don't even run and hide......they just scratch their asses and say "so what ?"

I had a clip of John Stewart calling Obama dishonest on the "keep your doctor" BS. Now, it's been pulled....to bad.

It's all a load of crap and provides useless insurance to many.

But the left seems to think that because they have somehow graced the lives of a few at the expense of many....well, that's a good thing.

But then they whine about the working poor...the very group they screwed with this one.

Single Payer is the prayer....but will never happen.

Nope.

??? What are you mumbling about now?

Uh, that's not mumbling......

That's left speak....which I quit reading a while ago.

Obamacare isn't going to get any better. If people think the current band of liars is somehow going to do something for America.....then they should understand why people like Hillary and Donald are rich........this country is full of suckers (besides the one you described).

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!

For the first time in more than 50 years of surveys, the CDC on Wednesday reported that more than 90% of Americans — 90.8% of us, to be specific — have health insurance.

Until now, no major survey had ever found that the uninsured rate in America has hit single digits.

The data comes from the National Health Interview Survey, which the CDC and the Census Bureau have been conducting for more than 50 years. The questions have sometimes changed, but until this year, the answers haven’t: More than 10% of respondents, and sometimes as many as 18% of Americans, have reported that they’ve been uninsured.

Thanks, Obamacare: America's Uninsured Rate Is Below 10% For First Time Ever

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...logs/monkey-cage/files/2014/11/aca.png&w=1484

And the rest live in Rep southern states like Texas and Florida, who refuse to expand Medicaid. Do not vote for Trump or Cruz. Thank goodness little marco is out of the running.

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!

For the first time in more than 50 years of surveys, the CDC on Wednesday reported that more than 90% of Americans — 90.8% of us, to be specific — have health insurance.

Until now, no major survey had ever found that the uninsured rate in America has hit single digits.

The data comes from the National Health Interview Survey, which the CDC and the Census Bureau have been conducting for more than 50 years. The questions have sometimes changed, but until this year, the answers haven’t: More than 10% of respondents, and sometimes as many as 18% of Americans, have reported that they’ve been uninsured.

Thanks, Obamacare: America's Uninsured Rate Is Below 10% For First Time Ever

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...logs/monkey-cage/files/2014/11/aca.png&w=1484

Having insurance is one thing....

Being able to use it is another.

Bronze plans are little more than high priced catastrophic plans.

As CATO says, the ACA made inexpensive insurance illegal.

Forum List

Back