ObamaCare Six Years Old Today....

Brought to you by Insurance Industry Amalgamated.

This might be of interest:

Obama wasn't the first Bolshevik to support socialized medicine. For context, there was Henry Sigerist: "He devoted himself to the study of history of medicine.Socialized Medicine in the Soviet Union(1937), and History of Medicinewere among his most important works. He emerged as a major spokesman for "compulsory health insurance". ...He attacked the American Medical Associationbecause of his conflicting views onsocialized medicine."
Henry E. Sigerist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. And, Sigerist was one of the apologists for Stalin, including his state-engineered famine in the Ukraine. 7 million perished (The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33).

b. Sigerist "shared with the architects of Soviet health policy under Stalin an outlook best described as medical totalitarianism. He really believed that humanity would be better off if every individual were under the medical supervision of the state from cradle to grave....[and] Sigerist's belief in the necessity for state control over all aspects of medicine ultimately made him an apologist for state control over most aspects of human life."
Fee and Brown, eds. "Making Medical History: The Life and Times of Henry E. Sigerist," p. 252

Nor am I denying big government's attachment to industry....i.e., crony capitalism.

Bolsheviks had been extinct for decades before Obama was born....

Yet, clearly, not the ideology.

The Democrat Party keeps it alive.
Bolshevik is not an ideology.....it was a faction......the label became irrelevant more than 90 years ago...

Correct!

Today it is called the Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party endorses the very same views.

...and here are six glaring lies from this incompetent corrupt windbag:

Do you have health insurance?

Why is that your business?

Because I've found that there are two types of people who resent the PPACA - those whose employers cover them, and those who cherish the childish notion that they don't need insurance because they can pay out of pocket.

I'm guessing you're the former. It's okay if Daddy Corporation takes care of you, but you resent the hell out of people who don't have that luxury having access to coverage, even though it's saving you money.

Because I've found that there are two types of people who resent the PPACA - those whose employers cover them, and those who cherish the childish notion that they don't need insurance because they can pay out of pocket.

I'm guessing you're the former. It's okay if Daddy Corporation takes care of you, but you resent the hell out of people who don't have that luxury having access to coverage, even though it's saving you money.

Here's what I've found: the brain-dead Obama drones will do anything to change the subject from the facts...

These facts:

1. If you like your doctor....if you like your healthcare plan....

2. No family making less than a quarter of a million dollars will see any form of tax increase

3. I won't sign any healthcare reform that adds even one dime....

4. ...your premiums will go down.....

5. No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions....federal conscience laws will remain in place....

6. ...implementation of ObamaCare exchanges is 'fabulous'....

Instead one fool pretends ObamaCare has 'covered' huge numbers of uninsured who wanted government healthcare...
...and another fool who wants to pry into my life....which I admit....is probably way better than his.

True, huh?

Here's what I've found: the brain-dead Obama drones will do anything to change the subject from the facts...

These facts:

2. No family making less than a quarter of a million dollars will see any form of tax increase

5. No federal dollars will be used to fund abortions....federal conscience laws will remain in place....

Instead one fool pretends ObamaCare has 'covered' huge numbers of uninsured who wanted government healthcare...
...and another fool who wants to pry into my life....which I admit....is probably way better than his.

True, huh?

So Daddy Corporation pays for your health insurance.

These facts:

True, huh?

These facts:

True, huh?

What happens to you if Daddy Corporation decides not to cover you anymore?

These facts:

True, huh?

You can run....but you can't hide:

These facts:

True, huh?

You can run....but you can't hide:

How long have you been stuck in this feedback loop? Perhaps your primary care doctor can recommend a therapist. I'm sure Daddy Corporation will cover it for you. What annoys you is that other Americans now have access to the same coverage.

Does it make you feel less special?

Daddy Corporation wrote ACA - and you fell for it.

Were you under the impression that insurers were the only sources of employer-granted health insurance? If so, you're mightily confused.

Even if you were, I've never worked for an insurer. I have in fact been an independent contractor for almost 20 years, and thus responsible for my own health insurance...unlike the majority of the whiners here.

You were saying -?

Were you under the impression that insurers were the only sources of employer-granted health insurance? If so, you're mightily confused.

Even if you were, I've never worked for an insurer. I have in fact been an independent contractor for almost 20 years, and thus responsible for my own health insurance...unlike the majority of the whiners here.

You were saying -?

I was saying something you will never admit: that the core of ACA is a sellout to powerful lobbyists. You know it, but you support it anyway.

You were saying -?

I was saying something you will never admit: that the core of ACA is a sellout to powerful lobbyists. You know it, but you support it anyway.

My goal is to see that more Americans have access to health insurance. As I've said numerous times, I'd have preferred single-payer, but the obstructionists (Republicans, especially Tea Baggers, and libertarians, and those whose political preference is "I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA!!!!") made that impossible.

So, for the multitudinous time, the PPACA is the first step. You obstructionists can howl all you want, but even Donnie Trumpster is yammering about single-payer, so y'all need to start stocking up on jerky and moving off the grid.

Last edited:
My goal is to see that more Americans have access to health insurance. As I've said numerous times, I'd have preferred single-payer, but the obstructionists (Republicans, especially Tea Baggers, and libertarians, and those whose political preference is "I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA!!!!") made that impossible.

So, for the multitudinous time, the PPACA is the first step. You obstructionists can howl all you want, but even Donnie Trumpster is yammering about single-payer, so y'all need to start stocking up on jerky and moving off the grid.

You'll be sucking insurance industry cock for a long, long time before single payer ever happens. Count on it.

You'll be sucking insurance industry cock for a long, long time before single payer ever happens. Count on it.

Nope.

Forum List

Back