Obamacare Kicks In and American Life Expectancy...DROPS

boy this admin has been full of firsts

starting with first time the countries credit was down graded

to this life expectancy drops

--LOL

First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
• First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
• First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)

• First President to Use the IRS to "Unfairly Target Political Enemies" as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
• First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
• First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)

• First President to Systematically Release Detained Illegal Aliens Charged With Homicide Into the U.S. Population (Source: USA Today)
• First President to Release 40,000 Illegal Aliens with Serious and/or Violent Criminal Records Inside the U.S. (Source: Judicial Watch)
• First President to Create Secret Police Units Inside Government Agencies to Block Lawful Investigations by Inspectors General (Source: Associated Press)

First President to Personally Lobby Senators to Violate Senate Rules and Destroy the Filibuster Through "The Nuclear Option" to Consolidate More Executive Power (Source: Wall Street Journal)
First President to create his own propaganda news network and "bypass journalists ... [having] developed [his] own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images" (Source: Associated Press)
First President to Barricade Open-Air Government Monuments During a Partial Government Shutdown (Source: Rep. Steve Stockman)

• First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)

Doug Ross @ Journal: President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

OP with lots of extremist yelling but no analysis. Typical of the alt right. Next.

Have you considered the drug epidemic among the poor and the lost souls who now look to Donald as their savior? These are the people dying. Excerpt from 'Hillbilly Elegy.'

"We can't trust the evening news. We can't trust our politicians. Our universities, the gateway to a better life, are rigged against us. We can't get jobs. You can't believe these things and participate meaningfully in society. Social psychologists have shown that group belief is a powerful motivator in performance. When groups perceive that it's in their interest to work hard and achieve things, members of that group outperform other similarly situated individuals. It's obvious why: If you believe that hard work pays off, then you work hard; if you think it's hard to get ahead even when you try, then why try at all?

Similarly, when people do fail, this mind-set allows them to look outward. I once ran into an old acquaintance at a Middletown bar who told me that he had recently quit his job because he was sick of waking up early. I later saw him complaining on Facebook about the "Obama economy" and how it had affected his life. I don't doubt that the Obama economy has affected many, but this man is assuredly not among them. His status in life is directly attributable to the choices he's made, and his life will improve only through better decisions. But for him to make better choices, he needs to live in an environment that forces him to ask tough questions about himself There is a cultural movement in the white working class to blame problems on society or the government, and that movement gains adherents by the day.

Here is where the rhetoric of modern conservatives (and I say this as one of them) fails to meet the real challenges of their biggest constituents. Instead of encouraging engagement, conservatives increasingly foment the kind of detachment that has sapped the ambition of so many of my peers. I have watched some friends blossom into successful adults and others fall victim to the worst of Middletown's temptations-premature parenthood, drugs, incarceration. What separates the successful from the unsuccessful are the expectations that they had for their own lives. Yet the message of the right is increasingly: It's not your fault that you're a loser; it's the government's fault."

And for the readers this Christmas and Holiday.

'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right' by Jane Mayer
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
'Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis' by J. D. Vance

Obama care kicks in and RW dumbasses spewing inane rhetoric increases ...

both are here to stay ..

I'm just happy to be alive now so I can watch Obama leave office in shame. Promised everything but he was too stupid or politically weak and scared to deliver. Or evil.

Now the president is in control of microbes and bacteria, wow, God must be impressed....

shame he has no control over RW horseshit and cockroaches, the world would be a better place if both could be exterminated.

Another high end democRATic success story.

That's right, ratz. Another failure for you...and you only...not a single Republican vote.

U.S. life expectancy declines for the first time since 1993
Clearly fake news. I mean just look at the MSM source --- The Washinton Post. Totally unbelievable! Show me something from a legit news source like inforwars, heatstreet, breitbart, etc...

No, the fake news comes when this is somehow "scientifically" linked to the ACA.

Trump will raise the rate his first day in office !

:lmao:

Have you considered the drug epidemic among the poor and the lost souls who now look to Donald as their savior? These are the people dying. Excerpt from 'Hillbilly Elegy.'

"We can't trust the evening news. We can't trust our politicians. Our universities, the gateway to a better life, are rigged against us. We can't get jobs. You can't believe these things and participate meaningfully in society. Social psychologists have shown that group belief is a powerful motivator in performance. When groups perceive that it's in their interest to work hard and achieve things, members of that group outperform other similarly situated individuals. It's obvious why: If you believe that hard work pays off, then you work hard; if you think it's hard to get ahead even when you try, then why try at all?

Similarly, when people do fail, this mind-set allows them to look outward. I once ran into an old acquaintance at a Middletown bar who told me that he had recently quit his job because he was sick of waking up early. I later saw him complaining on Facebook about the "Obama economy" and how it had affected his life. I don't doubt that the Obama economy has affected many, but this man is assuredly not among them. His status in life is directly attributable to the choices he's made, and his life will improve only through better decisions. But for him to make better choices, he needs to live in an environment that forces him to ask tough questions about himself There is a cultural movement in the white working class to blame problems on society or the government, and that movement gains adherents by the day.

Here is where the rhetoric of modern conservatives (and I say this as one of them) fails to meet the real challenges of their biggest constituents. Instead of encouraging engagement, conservatives increasingly foment the kind of detachment that has sapped the ambition of so many of my peers. I have watched some friends blossom into successful adults and others fall victim to the worst of Middletown's temptations-premature parenthood, drugs, incarceration. What separates the successful from the unsuccessful are the expectations that they had for their own lives. Yet the message of the right is increasingly: It's not your fault that you're a loser; it's the government's fault."

And for the readers this Christmas and Holiday.

'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right' by Jane Mayer
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
'Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis' by J. D. Vance
Don't forget the black community. They're killing each other over drugs & car rims & Nikes

This is hardly new.

When Obamacare was forced on us, suddenly people had to pay out of pocket for ALL exams, procedures, etc., until they had paid out a LOT of money. Then Obamacare payments would finally start trickling out.

The result was that, although more people "had coverage" (as Obama was quick to brag), the fact is that most of them stopped using it, and started refusing procedures their doctor recommended. So they got LESS overall care, and some started dying earlier.

This is hardly new.

When Obamacare was forced on us, suddenly people had to pay out of pocket for ALL exams, procedures, etc., until they had paid out a LOT of money. Then Obamacare payments would finally start trickling out.

The result was that, although more people "had coverage" (as Obama was quick to brag), the fact is that most of them stopped using it, and started refusing procedures their doctor recommended. So they got LESS overall care, and some started dying earlier.
That's your opinion with no proof. So it is 'fake analysis.'

New Topics

Forum List

Back