Obamacare just ruined my life

I just took a look at 2A's post history for the past week. He must be on vacation.

50 hours a week my ass.

Liars gotta lie.

did you read the OP?

first he says he works 50 hours a week, then says he does 10 hours regular pay plus 12 hours overtime.

somehow, he is lying.

..So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

why is your employer CHOOSING to cut your hours?
To not do so means EVERYONE will lose their hours, permanently.

Not to difficult to figure out that Obamacare will bankrupt most small businesses unless they make these kinds of choices.

Of course. the employees may not have been getting rich at this job, but they at least had the hours they wanted.

Why do you people think it is the fault of the business when government places unreasonable and unreasoned demands upon their business model?

Most is a funny word.

Most small businesses have far fewer than 50 employees. They are not subject to the mandate.

Most.

Because his employer wants to remain in business. My employer has, HAD, 60 fulltime employees. Factor in providing health insurance to each of them and it is not financial feasable.

His employer, like mine, is CHOOSING to REMAIN IN BUSINESS by reducing the number of fulltime employees.

This law has incentatived reducing workers hours.

But this is basic stuff to anyone running a business right now, and the fact that these concepts are so foriegn so someone liberals on this thread demostrates how out of touch they are with what if happening, what I like to call REALITY.

You work full time and don't have employer sponsored insurance?

.......any longer, now that his hours have been cut to less than full time.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

So it's Obama's fault that your employer doesn't consider you a key enough person to make sure you have health care?

Seriously?

Because the last time I worked for $10.50 an hour, it was 1996.

You failed math in school, didn't you? He averages $22.75/hour before overtime. Do you EVER get tired of looking STUPID?

Those who work must sacrifice for those that won't. Now that's CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN. Great country we are turning into isn't it.

Because his employer wants to remain in business. My employer has, HAD, 60 fulltime employees. Factor in providing health insurance to each of them and it is not financial feasable.

His employer, like mine, is CHOOSING to REMAIN IN BUSINESS by reducing the number of fulltime employees.

But this is basic stuff to anyone running a business right now, and the fact that these concepts are so foriegn so someone liberals on this thread demostrates how out of touch they are with what if happening, what I like to call REALITY.

You work full time and don't have employer sponsored insurance?

.......any longer, now that his hours have been cut to less than full time.

Good evening, Sunshine.

Why are you answering for Google? Please fuck off and let him speak for himself.

Thanks.

Not to difficult to figure out that Obamacare will bankrupt most small businesses unless they make these kinds of choices.

Of course. the employees may not have been getting rich at this job, but they at least had the hours they wanted.

Why do you people think it is the fault of the business when government places unreasonable and unreasoned demands upon their business model?

Most is a funny word.

Most small businesses have far fewer than 50 employees. They are not subject to the mandate.

Most.
Businesses that have fewer than 50 employees are the next target.

And why is it that you care only about employees that are in businesses that have more than 50 but not them?

Selective, is your outrage I guess.

Besides, I dispute your statistic. So why don't you go run along and find some messaged numbers to prop you up since you cannot refute what I have stated will happen.

..So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

Incentatived? foriegn? Not financial feasable? Maybe your employer decided to reduce the number of full time illiterate employees and is blaming it on the ACA instead.

Most is a funny word.

Most.
Businesses that have fewer than 50 employees are the next target.

And why is it that you care only about employees that are in businesses that have more than 50 but not them?

Selective, is your outrage I guess.

Besides, I dispute your statistic. So why don't you go run along and find some messaged numbers to prop you up since you cannot refute what I have stated will happen.

Silly nutter.

I am pleased that those who work for employers who refuse to sponsor health insurance can now go to the exchange and get competitively priced plans. It will do until we get single payer and employers are relieved of this responsibility once and for all.

You like to tell your superiors to run along, huh. Typical nutter.

If an employer feels that he can make more money without you, then you were just dead weight to begin with.

If this whole thing (Obamacare) allegedly (I saw another poster state this) takes place in 2015, why are employers choosing to cut their employees hours now, instead of making it effective in 2015?

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

"My life has been ruined by the parasites."

Your life has been ruined by the parasitic government, progressives have voted into office. They and the government feed from your pain, and in the end, they will be the ones to go down, and they don't have far to fall.

I am deeply sorry for your sudden lifestyle change, that you are sharing with millions of formerly hard-working and ambitious people.

Can we say, Rome?

we have already seen evidence of large corporations threatening to lay off workers and cut worker hours even though ObamaCare would cost them an average of 6 cents per customer.

employers are using this as an excuse to cut worker hours, lay off unwanted employees, so that they can INCREASE their profits.

If this whole thing (Obamacare) allegedly (I saw another poster state this) takes place in 2015, why are employers choosing to cut their employees hours now, instead of making it effective in 2015?

our ancillary staff had their hours cut starting January 1st this year.

and there are no insurance for them anymore.

you get what you vote for.

we have already seen evidence of large corporations threatening to lay off workers and cut worker hours even though ObamaCare would cost them an average of 6 cents per customer.

employers are using this as an excuse to cut worker hours, lay off unwanted employees, so that they can INCREASE their profits.

it's none of your business how the private enterprise is managing their business.

If there won't be obamacare - there won't be any cuts.

obamacare caused this misery.

Business is the culprit, not Obamacare.

Let the creeps keep on creepin' on.

The employer healthcare mandate was delayed until 2015.

Yes....but 2a's employer wants to go through the hassle of hiring a bunch of new part time workers anyway. Placing ads, interviewing, background checks, uniforms, training, HR people LOVE that shit. They love having to hire and manage two people instead of one.

Wouldn't you?

This is an anonymous internet story with no evidence provided to back it up.

I declare it innocent until proven guilty, i.e.,

innocent of being true.

Here's my facebook faggot

https://www.facebook.com/solomonscourge

Here's the link to my job, faggot:

https://www.facebook.com/watermillcaterers

Forum List

Back