Obamacare 'Glitch' Cuts Out Poor Families

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obamacare 'Glitch' Cuts Out Poor Families​

by Tony Lee
1 Feb 2013

It turns out that the Affordable Care Act, which is also known as Obamacare, is not so affordable after all.

Nearly 500,00 children, under Obamacare, will still lack health insurance because many poor families will not qualify to get government assistance to buy health insurance because of how Congress defined "affordable."

Under the IRS regulations released on Wednesday, families that cannot "afford the employer coverage that they are offered on the job will not be able to get financial assistance from the government to buy private health insurance on their own."

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Obamacare 'Glitch' Cuts Out Poor Families

No surprise here.....just wait, we'll find a lot more of this as obamacare goes on.
It's pretty sad what suckers the libs are, think their Govt is going to take care of them!!! ha!

Yep. Twenty one tax increases in this sucker. Thats what you get when asshole Democrates, all by themselves, ram a bill through that none of them bothered to read.

Can't say I'm sorry that we taxpayers won't be "subsidizing" those who can't afford their own insurance.

Thought the ACA was supposed to be "cheaper and better." And it seems to me I remember that fuck in the WH saying if you liked your insurance you could keep it. Of course you have to be able to pay for it to keep it.

Of course anyone who actually believed that the ACA was going to be affordable is dumber than a box o rocks.

I can hardly wait to see what else is in the clusterfuck that the Dems rammed down our throats.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back