Obamacare enrollees must double to make budget projections work - WT

All I'm asking of you on the Left is to be honest with the American people about what your health care initiatives are going to cost and who's going to pay for them. If it's great for America...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT!!!

Then you need to speak to someone who does the accounting. That's not me.

That's your answer? That this is some kind of "accounting issue"? Be honest here, Arian. You know as well as I do that the people pushing the ACA deliberately misled the American people on costs and who would end up paying those costs. Jonathon Gruber was brutally honest about it. The end justifies the means. That's what this was all about.

Your little blurb at the bottom of your posts? "Speaking truth to trolls"? Speak the truth on this...

I'm not a legislator. I didn't write the bill. All I can tell you is what I see of the actual impact here and now. Projections are just that...projections, things that might happen.

That's not within my area of expertise.

Your little blurb at the bottom of your posts? "Speaking truth to trolls"? Speak the truth on this...

I'm not a legislator. I didn't write the bill. All I can tell you is what I see of the actual impact here and now. Projections are just that...projections, things that might happen.

You do possess eighth grade math skills though...correct? Because that's all you needed to see that the "projections" that Barry, Harry and Nancy were giving us for the ACA were absolutely impossible to achieve. You haven't seen the impact of the ACA because those three set it up so most of the costs didn't kick in until years down the road. They basically cooked the books, Arian and Jonathon Gruber's lectures make it rather obvious that they knew they were lying to us and didn't care.

I have no idea what that question refers to, Arian. What friends and what work?

Your friends Barry, Harry, and Nancy.

I don't know a Barry or a Harry. I went to high school with a girl named Nancy, but I don't think you're referring to her. So they must be your friends.

I'm not...nor would I consider them "friends". As an Upper Middle Class taxpayer they seem to view me as an ATM...something that they USE to get money so they can spend it on the things they really care about.

Presume? Dude, they are elected officials! They work for us. I don't have to kiss their rings. I'm an American...if I want to call Obama, Reid and Pelosi the "Choom Gang" of Washington...then I have that right. My calling them Barry, Harry and Nancy doesn't "presume" anything.

Presume? Dude, they are elected officials! They work for us. I don't have to kiss their rings. I'm an American...if I want to call Obama, Reid and Pelosi the "Choom Gang" of Washington...then I have that right. My calling them Barry, Harry and Nancy doesn't "presume" anything.

You go right ahead. And watch how seriously I take you. Now, instead of being cute, you might post the aforementioned projections and show where they're erroneous, but I suspect you'll just rely on the assumption that everyone remembers what you remember, whether it's accurate or not.

You go right ahead. And watch how seriously I take you. Now, instead of being cute, you might post the aforementioned projections and show where they're erroneous, but I suspect you'll just rely on the assumption that everyone remembers what you remember, whether it's accurate or not.

Did you sleep through the whole Jonathon Gruber scandal, Arian? To refresh your memory...he was one of the main architects of the ACA and he basically bragged about how the Democratic leadership had lied to the American people about what the ACA would cost because they didn't think the average American was smart enough to figure out they were lying. I'd be happy to pull up some video of him being honest about what they did...would you like that?

You do possess eighth grade math skills though...correct? Because that's all you needed to see that the "projections" that Barry, Harry and Nancy were giving us for the ACA were absolutely impossible to achieve. You haven't seen the impact of the ACA because those three set it up so most of the costs didn't kick in until years down the road. They basically cooked the books, Arian and Jonathon Gruber's lectures make it rather obvious that they knew they were lying to us and didn't care.

Yet the ACA *has* done exactly what it was designed to do.

The primary objective for the plan was to 'bend the cost curve'. And it's done it, pretty spectacularly, actually. The Medicare reforms are quite impressive so far, and at this point, it looks like they are here to stay, giving Medicare record low growth the last five years.

The second objective was to allow many more Americans to be covered, give a viable alternative to the employer based system, and do away with 'preexisting conditions', all at a reasonable price. And it's worked well. Premium growth is as low as it's ever been, and most of the other three are pretty well done.

Your ranting about Gruber and Barry just show what an idiot you really are about the whole issue.

The primary objective for the plan was to 'bend the cost curve'. And it's done it, pretty spectacularly, actually. The Medicare reforms are quite impressive so far, and at this point, it looks like they are here to stay, giving Medicare record low growth the last five years.

The second objective was to allow many more Americans to be covered, give a viable alternative to the employer based system, and do away with 'preexisting conditions', all at a reasonable price. And it's worked well. Premium growth is as low as it's ever been, and most of the other three are pretty well done.

Your ranting about Gruber and Barry just show what an idiot you really are about the whole issue.

Seriously? You're still going with the "bend the cost curve" narrative, Three? The people that set up the ACA purposely designed costs to kick in down the road to hide what the true cost of the ACA will be to Middle Class America. Gruber admitted that.

Let's be honest for just once about the ACA, Three...it's primary objective was to give subsidized health care to millions of Americans who can't afford it! Where the lying started was who was going to end up footing the bill for all of that health care. The people that designed the ACA did so to hide what the cost would be to a middle class American family and young healthy Americans because in the long run THEY are the ones who will be paying more to make this work.

No wonder that thug Obama lied to your face over and over in order to put this on our back and our children's backs.
SNIP:
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
By Angie Drobnic Holan on Thursday, December 12th, 2013 at 4:44 p.m.

PolitiFact has chosen the most significant falsehood of the year: President Barack Obama's repeated statement, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."
Tampa Bay Times

We counted dozens of times that President Barack Obama said that if people liked their health plans, they could keep them.

Related rulings:

"What we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed." (another lie)
— Barack Obama, Monday, November 4th, 2013.

"FACT: Nothing in #Obamacare forces people out of their health plans."
(big fat lie)
— Valerie Jarrett, Monday, October 28th, 2013.

"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."
(lie lie lie lie lie)
— Barack Obama, Thursday, June 28th, 2012.

So this fall, as cancellation letters were going out to approximately 4 million Americans, the public realized Obama’s breezy assurances were wrong.
[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

it's already cost BILLIONS of the taxpayers money and every week we are hearing MORE horror stories about it and how it's also LOSING money, offices are closing down, etc etc

face it: Gruber wasn't so wrong about all those who BOUGHT into this NEW GOVERNMET entitlement. that also grew the government by we know 10. 000 more people and that's what they have LET US know about.

Forum List

Back