Obamacare Declared Unconstitutional by Federal Judge

Federal judge in Texas strikes down ObamaCare

"As I predicted all along, Obamacare has been struck down as an UNCONSTITUTIONAL disaster! Now Congress must pass a STRONG law that provides GREAT healthcare and protects pre-existing conditions. Mitch and Nancy, get it done!" - President Trump

thank God this monstrosity is over!
What ever happened to Trumpcare?

You broke it....you fix it

thank God the communist takeover of American values is now in the dustbin of history after being defeated by the american people

"if Obamacare is ever implemented, America will never recover" - Wacky Steve King

"Obamacare is an affront on the moral...morality of America" - Eloquent Tom Price

"Obamacare is the worst thing ever" - Marvelous Mark Meadows

"i could tell you 3 members of my family who would be dead and homeless if it wasnt for Obamacare"

YOU WANNA KILL MY GRANDPARENTS, YOU COME THROUGH ME FIRST, OBAMA, YOU CROOKED THIEF!

The mandate and nObamacare itself was a disaster. Of course it should be in the unconstitutional category. But the blow hard Trump hater doesn't care. Sad!

I ABSOLUTELY DETEST HEARING THE WORD OBAMACARE. IT'S SO WEIRD THAT IT WAS NAMED AFTER A PRESIDENT. IT SHOULD BE GIVEN ITS PROPER NAME.

Republicans have just said to 145 million Americans with pre-existing conditions

Let em DIE

"Republicans: your leader just called millions of you losing healthcare coverage "great news for America"… you gonna just take that?"

"Can you believe that our government had the audacity to MANDATE Obamacare in the first place? Taxed, for existing. We’ve started revolutions over less. When did we allow our government to get this out of control?" - President Trump

rulings like this one won’t end Obamacare, but they may pass Medicare-for-All.
Medicare for all is the only alternative to loss of healthcare for 30 million
300 million of us need to suffer the crushing healthcare crisis of medicare for all because 30 million, which is actually bullshit the number is zero, need us to all submit to government mandated health care.

"My administration is reviewing the strength of this ruling. In the event any court damages the #ACA, I will do everything in my power to direct state agencies to protect Pennsylvanians." - Governor Tom Wolf

Republicans have just said to 145 million Americans with pre-existing conditions

Let em DIE
Obamacare isnt the only way to protect pre-existing and it is bad journalism to imply it’s a binary choice

being on this board makes you almost like a journalist, you see

rulings like this one won’t end Obamacare, but they may pass Medicare-for-All.
Medicare for all is the only alternative to loss of healthcare for 30 million
300 million of us need to suffer the crushing healthcare crisis of medicare for all because 30 million, which is actually bullshit the number is zero, need us to all submit to government mandated health care.
What alternative do you have for those with pre-existing conditions?
Republicans just threw them to the wolves

Medicare is the only option available

Forum List

Back