Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Oh...you mean the exact society that liberals have built in America now.

No dummy, in America we pay taxes without being able to pick and elect which spending programs money goes to. Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.

So, that includes Greece.

It also includes all the "good" countries..ta-da, dead end for your stupid argument reached.
Bwahahaha! Forgot about that one - thank you Sun Devil. Yeah antontoo....how's that shit working out in Greece? Far from a (and I quote) "under-developed country" which has now completely collapsed. They had horrible rioting six years ago and now the banks are shut down and people are "allowed" to withdrawal $70 per week to live off of. Nothing creates failure like liberalism.

No dummy, in America we pay taxes without being able to pick and elect which spending programs money goes to. Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you.
Why? I don't benefit at all from person A (you) giving person B (destitute) a "hand up". Doesn't help me either way. Why do you insist on creating a false narrative? Oh yeah....that's right....because the facts prove you are dead wrong.

No dummy, in America we pay taxes without being able to pick and elect which spending programs money goes to. Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.
Why didn't you address the question? Why are you running from it? 48% of the population pays no federal taxes right now yet they enjoy ALL of the benefits of the federal government. Social Security. Medicare. Medicaid. National Defense.

How the fuck does that work?!? You've built the exact system you just wailed against. A few of us "suckers" are forced to carry the burden for the rest of you mooches.

I think that is what conservatives keep asking.

You have an incredibly selfish class of people who demand they be provided for....

Being funded by the suckers who work.

Bullshit. "Provided for class" is small minority and not nearly big enough to pass any coherent agenda ...especially considering that they barely even vote or have any social leverage through affluence.

That "class" cannot pass anything "provider class" populace does not consent to.

Sorry.....

What I described applies.

Don't like it....GFY.

Beyond that, your proposition that safety nets become ELECTIVELY funded is also detached from reality. The programs will be completely dysfunctional and even more so in hard economic times when they are needed most.
Why? Why would they be "dysfunctional"? History has proven that the federal government is extremely dysfunctional while organizations such as the United Way and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are well oiled machines. Plus - with all of you altruistic liberals running around, there should be no problem at all.

Why do you insist on just making shit up? You simply can't accept that you've bought into a failed ideology?

Being that you are a Dumbocrat, I would expect you to have read the U.S. Constitution to actually understand what you're talking about. So I'll fill you in here - taxing is not for redistributing wealth or acting like a "safety net". The purpose of taxing is to run the government. And the government (federal) is only responsible for 18 enumerated items (stuff like defense, protection of IP, post office, etc.).

The federal government is not empowered to simply decide they can "tax" whenever they want to do something. It doesn't work that way sparky.

Let me fill you in on REALITY:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defencr and general Welfare of the United States;

Yes, US federal government has Constitutional authority to tax and spend on safety-nets and just about anything so long as it is for the general well being of United States (and not specific areas). This is a long ago settled matter by enterpretive authority - the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

The fact that you, in year 2016, do not know that, while trying to make some claim to understand constitutional matters completes my case that you are an idiot detached from reality.

Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.
This really illustrates the mind-set of the liberal. No compassion. No will to actually help and make a difference. No thought about how good it will feel to help those in need. Nope. In the liberals mind - they are (and I quote) "a sucker" and a "social burden" to help people.

Would rather pass that "burden" off to government and then have them pass it off to us at the barrel of a gun.

You have an incredibly selfish class of people who demand they be provided for....

Bullshit. "Provided for class" is small minority and not nearly big enough to pass any coherent agenda ...especially considering that they barely even vote or have any social leverage through affluence.

That "class" cannot pass anything "provider class" populace does not consent to.

Sorry.....

Don't like it....GFY.

Sorry baseless re-asserting doesn't improve the argument. You shouldn't like it either.

Sorry.....

Don't like it....GFY.

Sorry baseless re-asserting doesn't improve the argument. You shouldn't like it either.

There was something baseless in Canadians telling Paul Kgugman they think they have a terrible health care system ?

Who knew ?

Being that you are a Dumbocrat, I would expect you to have read the U.S. Constitution to actually understand what you're talking about. So I'll fill you in here - taxing is not for redistributing wealth or acting like a "safety net". The purpose of taxing is to run the government. And the government (federal) is only responsible for 18 enumerated items (stuff like defense, protection of IP, post office, etc.).

The federal government is not empowered to simply decide they can "tax" whenever they want to do something. It doesn't work that way sparky.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defencr and general Welfare of the United States;

Yes, US federal government has Constitutional authority to tax and spend on safety-nets and just about anything so long as it is for the general well being of United States (and not specific areas). This is a long ago settled matter by the Supreme Court.

The fact that you, in year 2016, do not know that, while trying to make some claim to understand constitutional matters completes my case that you are an idiot detached from reality.
Stupid....it is well documented that the "General Welfare" clause refers to the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government only. How dumb are you?!? Here stupid - words right from the mouths of the founders who created this country, designed the U.S. Constitution, and lead the country...

Congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated; and that, as it was never meant they should provide for that welfare but by the exercise of the enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action” - Thomas Jefferson (June 6, 1817)

“[We]...declare to be most false and unfounded, the doctrine that the [Constitution], in authorizing its federal branch to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States, has given them thereby a power to do whatever they may think, or pretend, would promote the general welfare–which construction would make that of itself a complete government, without limitation of powers.… The plain sense and obvious meaning were that they might levy the taxes necessary to provide for the general welfare by the various acts of power therein specified and delegated to them, and by no others. – Thomas Jefferson (December 24, 1825)

You have no idea what you're talking about so stop trying. The "General Welfare" clause is not unlimited powers for the federal government. It applies to their 18 enumerated powers only. Try reading the frick'n Constitution just once as well as original writings by the founders rather than parroting whatever idiotic libtard talking point you happen to over hear.

Making antontoo my personal bitch since July 13, 2016

:dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.
This really illustrates the mind-set of the liberal. No compassion. No will to actually help and make a difference. No thought about how good it will feel to help those in need. Nope. In the liberals mind - they are (and I quote) "a sucker" and a "social burden" to help people.

Would rather pass that "burden" off to government and then have them pass it off to us at the barrel of a gun.

Yep,

Government being 'they the people".....meaning they the people who are going to pay my way.

Yes, US federal government has Constitutional authority to tax and spend on safety-nets and just about anything so long as it is for the general well being of United States (and not specific areas). This is a long ago settled matter by the Supreme Court.

Stupid....it is well documented that the "General Welfare" clause refers to the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government only. How dumb are you?!? Here stupid - words right from the mouths of the founders who created this country, designed the U.S. Constitution, and lead the country...

“Congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated; and that, as it was never meant they should provide for that welfare but by the exercise of the enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action” - Thomas Jefferson (June 6, 1817)

“[We] disavow, and declare to be most false and unfounded, the doctrine that the [Constitution], in authorizing its federal branch to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States, has given them thereby a power to do whatever they may think, or pretend, would promote the general welfare–which construction would make that of itself a complete government, without limitation of powers.… The plain sense and obvious meaning were that they might levy the taxes necessary to provide for the general welfare by the various acts of power therein specified and delegated to them, and by no others. – Thomas Jefferson (December 24, 1825)

You have no idea what you're talking about so stop trying. The "General Welfare" clause is not unlimited powers for the federal government. It applies to their 18 enumerated powers only. Try reading the frick'n Constitution just once as well as original writings by the founders rather than parroting whatever idiotic libtard talking point you happen to over hear.

:dance::dance::dance:

Unfortunately, republicans let the government stop acting that way a while ago.

I agree with your historical context...but it has little meaning in today's world.

Sorry.....

Don't like it....GFY.

There was something baseless in Canadians telling Paul Kgugman they think they have a terrible health care system ?

Who knew ?
How about the fact that Canadians fly to the U.S. for their healthcare because their system sucks so bad?

Typical liberal. Projecting. Always accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. Sun Devil and I have provided actual facts, data, names of nations, examples, links, and even video (fucking video!!!) and stupid here calls it "baseless" while not providing one shred of fact to back up his nonsense. :eusa_doh:

So, that includes Greece.

It also includes all the "good" countries..ta-da, dead end for your stupid argument reached.
Bwahahaha! Forgot about that one - thank you Sun Devil. Yeah antontoo....how's that shit working out in Greece? Far from a (and I quote) "under-developed country" which has now completely collapsed. They had horrible rioting six years ago and now the banks are shut down and people are "allowed" to withdrawal $70 per week to live off of. Nothing creates failure like liberalism.

Sorry.....

Don't like it....GFY.

Who knew ?
How about the fact that Canadians fly to the U.S. for their healthcare because their system sucks so bad?

Do you have any supporting data for this greatly exaggerated "fact"?

041712_Facepalm_Statue2_575x270-panoramic_15719.jpg

Canadians, a country with safety nets, flying to United States, another country with safety nets does not make for a case for your anti-safety-net thesis.

You have no idea what you're talking about so stop trying.

HA!!! A guy arguing, in year 2016, that Social Security, Medicare, SNAP, NASA are unconstitutional is saying something about ME not having an idea. :booze:

Forum List

Back