*Obama: You Did Build The Bad Economy*

fuckchop 45 up, 19 down
Adj.

A disrespectful term widely used in American & English Boarding Schools to identify a prep school teacher with a profund underbite and a distorted sense of self importance. The subject(fuckchop)should possess this identifying physical characterisitc, or at a minimum, poor dental hygiene. Also, as a prerequisite, the prep school teacher must arrogantly believe they command great influence over the students future prosperity or success despite the fact that reality strongly suggests the contrary.
1. You better get your fuckchop outta my grill champ or Ill knock those corn nuggets loose with my Rolex.

2. If Fuckchops McHenry gives me another fucking demerit Im gonna tell him to go brush his teeth loose with a tube of fucking Vagisil.'

Sorry bout that,

1. Its on you *Fuckchop*! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So it has nothing to do with Republicans driving down the capital gains tax rate to post-war historical rates. They cater to wealthy hedge fund managers and CEO's who know it is an international capital market. No thought that capital gains taxes have significantly less correlation with local jobs in todays world. No impact that the lower capital gains taxes lower the hurdle rate on buy-outs where Fortune 500 firms and hedge funds buy companies using American workers and drive profits and cash flows by laying off US workers and playing labor arbitrage.

Anyone who has had any finance classes, portfolio theory and experience in Fortune 500 firms can tell you Republican theories are designed to help the wealthy and do zero to drive US jobs. But, I guess that leaves out most of todays Republicans who get most of their knowledge from talk radio.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back