Obama Won!

you have now made that same exact post in multiple threads, multiple times. That is cross posting, and is not allowed here.

Idiots believe that if they keep repeating it, it's true. I always envisage Dorothy clicking her heels together in shiny red shoes... 'there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home'.

you have now made that same exact post in multiple threads, multiple times. That is cross posting, and is not allowed here.

Idiots believe that if they keep repeating it, it's true. I always envisage Dorothy clicking her heels together in shiny red shoes... 'there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home'.

Ya? What do they click and repeat in England?

Obama needs to reenact the uppity plantation negro he channeled for those black liberation theology ministers for the next debate.................Get Authentic

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

:lmao:

As if we didn't know that was going to be your opinion......

I was so surprised you coulda knocked me over with a steamroller.

You NaziCon retards are hilarious. You don't give a shit how much Romney lied - just that he was lying aggressively.

Its a lock for the community organizer..............he just needs to get the focus back on the 1%, the 47%, fairness, justice, free stuff, the military-industrial complex, imperialistic oppression, jihadist appeasement, obscene profits, walmart, big oil, wall st greed and the damned wealthy................And of course moving forward with "Hope"

It is amazing the amount of pure crap Contards will eagerly lap up from Willard. Enjoy your foolishness now....real adults get to decide at the ballot box.

Regards from Rosie

I have no dog in this fight, but for anyone who watched the debate last night to say Obama won or did well is sheer lunacy

Romney stood up and looked him in the eye for 90 minutes and slapped him around to the point where at the end Obama looked exhausted. BO's closing statement was disjointed and bordered on the ramblings of a man under the influence of something. It was terrible. Romney: A Obama: a big fat PHAIL

Barack had his ass handed to him last night, there really is no other way to put it.

Cons need to be careful about next week, you saw what happened to Obama last night. The libs were SURE Romney would be spanked.

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

Capture8-e1349319744970.jpg
butch-rachel-maddow.jpg

0.jpg
schultz.jpg

118059_0001.jpg

al2-300x216.jpg

Last edited:
Laff now, nitwits. They said John Kerry won all 3 debates, too. The ones who are crowing and negging now know the least about how all this works. Obama won on issues and substance. Romney won on hair gel and Etch-a-Sketch dialing.

Regards from Rosie

Laff now, nitwits. They said John Kerry won all 3 debates, too. The ones who are crowing and negging now know the least about how all this works. Obama won on issues and substance. Romney won on hair gel and Etch-a-Sketch dialing.

Regards from Rosie

Uhhh.. yeah :rolleyes:

Even left leaning sources say Obamalama lost... the ONLY ones stating otherwise are winger sites and trolls

Obama was inarticulate, factually incorrect, and could not respond to his failures in office... nothing he proposes hold water..

Could he do better in the next debate?? Yeah, he could fire back more and make some good talk, but his record and stances do not hold up...

When Obama was talking, Romney looked like he needed a bottle of Tums. He was obviously suffering from severe acid reflux.

Its a lock for the community organizer..............he just needs to get the focus back on the 1%, the 47%, fairness, justice, free stuff, the military-industrial complex, imperialistic oppression, jihadist appeasement, obscene profits, walmart, big oil, wall st greed and the damned wealthy................And of course moving forward with "Hope"

Yeah, he tried that last night with his remark about the $4,000,000,000 of tax breaks fr big oil and Romney quickly reminded him of the tens of billions he pissed away on green energy scams that went bankrupt.

Forum List

Back