Obama Wins Iraqi War

Its really sad that you guys can't admit any kind of victory for your country when you are not in power. Iraq was over since the surge. Casualities were way down and there were a lot of ungrateful Iraqis that threw a shoe at the president. You guys sure don't mind ripping into your country if it suites a political goal.

Your guys mentaility is really sad...

iran won the iraq war. the only useful "surge" was the tons of money pouring in to pay off tribes and other militant groups from fighting us

A peek at Saddam's first day in power in Iraq. It gets worse from there...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUukjX-Nee0]YouTube - Christopher Hitchens - Axis of Evil (1 of 7) - Introduction & Iraq under Saddam Hussein[/ame]

So, thanks Obama for the win. :clap2:

saddam_doll_owned.jpg

In truth we haven't done a great job since the post (3 week) invasion and that needs to be laid at the feet of both Republicans and Democrats. (though our troops have been amazing) Iraq is still a "mixed bag" as the following article concludes but for the first time since Saddam Iraq has a real chance. That would not have happened under Saddam or later his psycho sons thank God. Bush made mistakes as did unity killing Democrats who turned on a war they voted for giving comfort to our enemy. There were (are) far to many Iraqi deaths and the vast majority of those killed were done in by terrorist and not the US military. War is ugly but our leaders playing politics with war is ugly too.

Life In Iraq Before and After The Invasion | EPIC

Lets see....Bush had five years to win a war that he said "The people will treat us as liberators"

Bush= FAIL

Looks like President Obama will finally do what Bush couldn't
This!....is the stupid shit you hear from stupid liberals when they realize their boy is a COMPLETE FAILURE!

LMAO!

What was it that Obama said?

Oh yeah, something like, "a surge will NEVER work"

Yeah right!.....ASSHOLE!

Lets see....Bush had five years to win a war that he said "The people will treat us as liberators"

Bush= FAIL

This!....is the stupid shit you hear from stupid liberals when they realize their boy is a COMPLETE FAILURE!

LMAO!

Yeah right!.....ASSHOLE!

And he was RIGHT. It didn't work. It stopped some violence for a short amount of time. Don't you read anything? Iraq is a mess.

Women can't go into public without a male relative
Gays are murdered (still think Republicans like that)
The Christian population from 1.4 million to 0.4 million
Bombs every day
A guy who threw a shoe at our president gets a monument and become a national hero
Islam is the national religion
All legislation is based on Islam
And we have to rebuild their country based on Republican contracts and treaties

WHERE IS THE SUCCESS????????????

Bush= FAIL

LMAO!

Yeah right!.....ASSHOLE!

And he was RIGHT. It didn't work. It stopped some violence for a short amount of time. Don't you read anything? Iraq is a mess.

Bombs every day
A guy who threw a shoe at our president gets a monument and become a national hero

Typical liberal drivel.

Too stupid to be taken seriously!

If Iraq is a mess, then why is messiah jr. claiming otherwise, and trying to take credit for it?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

LMAO!

Yeah right!.....ASSHOLE!

Bombs every day

Typical liberal drivel.

If Iraq is a mess, then why is messiah jr. claiming otherwise, and trying to take credit for it?

LMAO!

are you going to refute any of his points? I thought you wuld care about the christian genocide that we watched over

LMAO!

Yeah right!.....ASSHOLE!

Bombs every day

Typical liberal drivel.

LMAO!

is your defense against his point seriously that the standing president is trying to make a situation look better than it is???

Bombs every day

Typical liberal drivel.

LMAO!

are you going to refute any of his points? I thought you wuld care about the christian genocide that we watched over
You mean the ones who left the country to escape the war?

LMAO!

Typical liberal drivel.

LMAO!

LMAO!

wow. you are worse than I thought. not even worth talking to

LMAO!

I did two tours there.

You make ridiculing you just too damn easy!

Get back to reading the daily KOS, or whatever hack liberal media entity you get your twisted information from!

LMAO!

I did two tours there.

Get back to reading the daily KOS, or whatever hack liberal media entity you get your twisted information from!

i will be sure to tell stratfor and the other intelligence services I subscribe to that they are "hack liberal media" :cuckoo:

I did two tours there.

i will be sure to tell stratfor and the other intelligence services I subscribe to that they are "hack liberal media" :cuckoo:
Yeah, you do that!

LMAO!:lol:

LMAO!

I did two tours there.

how does serving there make you an expert on the entire region? ever heard of chain of command/knowledge?

I did two tours there.

Yeah, you do that!

do you j ust copy/paste the last two lines b/c you called me an idiot after saying I would do what you said... you have issues

Yeah, you do that!

do you j ust copy/paste the last two lines b/c you called me an idiot after saying I would do what you said... you have issues
No i'm just doing my usual laughing at you loons, and reminding you people you're fucking idiots!

LMAO!

:razz:

Yeah, you do that!

No i'm just doing my usual laughing at you loons, and reminding you people you're fucking idiots!

LMAO!

so you are useless hack #12939123 on this board. cool, now I know to ignore you

LMAO!

so you are useless hack #12939123 on this board. cool, now I know to ignore you
Please do, ignore me.

You're too stupid to debate anything so, C-YA!

You fool. They were an "independent" state before. Moron. What is wrong with you people? When Saddam screws their people over it's bad, but when the government we installed does, it's "freedom"? Except for the gays and women and Christians.

Republicans are stupid and insane. What is wrong with you people? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

And these are the people who think they can govern THIS country? No wonder they messed up so badly. They haven't a clue.

I know that their government isn't what I would want to live under myself but they still have a hell lot more choice about what kind of government they want to live under than what they had before the invasion. Why is it you seem to be upset at the infractions that happen now but were OK with the completely f'ed situation they had under a dictatorship.

Sorry I was so harsh, but the terrible debacle in Iraq really gets me worked up. The deaths, the suffering.

Another thread and someone just posted the Shiites have made a "Sunni" ban as far as political candidates.

To think that there is much more freedom there is just wrong. If women can't leave home without a male relative, then, right there, half the population is captive.

Gays are being murdered. Another 3%.

The original Christian population was est to be 1.4 million, the current est is 0.4 million. Another couple of percent.

Keep adding up the percentages and how is Iraq more "free"?

Of course Republicans are going to insist they did a "good" thing. They got rid of an evil dictator. But everything that came next is worse. How could Bush not know the difference between Sunni and Shiite, or McCain? If you are going to invade a country, some things have to happen. You have to KNOW they are an immediate threat and you have to KNOW everything you can about that country. Anything else is arrogance and delusion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/iraq/...back-to-dark-times-w-sunni-candidate-ban.html

Lawless Somalia remained the world's most corrupt country, followed by Afghanistan, Myanmar, Sudan and Iraq, Transparency International said in its annual Corruption Perception Index .

Afghanistan, Iraq Among Most Corrupt - CBS News

After the American revolution the alien and sedition acts were passed which did violate the rights of a lot of American people. Are you going to say because of this that the American revolution was a failure?

This seems to be the logic you apply to Iraq. It was ruled by a tyrant where the people live under his thumb. Now they have a democratic government where they can decide for themselves about what laws to live under and even if those laws are still f'ed they are still deciding what those laws are through their democratic government. This is an option they did not have under Saddam Husseign.

I know that their government isn't what I would want to live under myself but they still have a hell lot more choice about what kind of government they want to live under than what they had before the invasion. Why is it you seem to be upset at the infractions that happen now but were OK with the completely f'ed situation they had under a dictatorship.

Sorry I was so harsh, but the terrible debacle in Iraq really gets me worked up. The deaths, the suffering.

Another thread and someone just posted the Shiites have made a "Sunni" ban as far as political candidates.

To think that there is much more freedom there is just wrong. If women can't leave home without a male relative, then, right there, half the population is captive.

Gays are being murdered. Another 3%.

The original Christian population was est to be 1.4 million, the current est is 0.4 million. Another couple of percent.

Keep adding up the percentages and how is Iraq more "free"?

Of course Republicans are going to insist they did a "good" thing. They got rid of an evil dictator. But everything that came next is worse. How could Bush not know the difference between Sunni and Shiite, or McCain? If you are going to invade a country, some things have to happen. You have to KNOW they are an immediate threat and you have to KNOW everything you can about that country. Anything else is arrogance and delusion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/iraq/...back-to-dark-times-w-sunni-candidate-ban.html

Lawless Somalia remained the world's most corrupt country, followed by Afghanistan, Myanmar, Sudan and Iraq, Transparency International said in its annual Corruption Perception Index .

Afghanistan, Iraq Among Most Corrupt - CBS News

After the American revolution the alien and sedition acts were passed which did violate the rights of a lot of American people. Are you going to say because of this that the American revolution was a failure?

This seems to be the logic you apply to Iraq. It was ruled by a tyrant where the people live under his thumb. Now they have a democratic government where they can decide for themselves about what laws to live under and even if those laws are still f'ed they are still deciding what those laws are through their democratic government. This is an option they did not have under Saddam Husseign.
We did the right thing!

And one of the most important things we achieved, was to make sure that Saddam's sons, who were even crazier than his sadistic ass, will never take power.

Forum List

Back