Obama will speak on ft hood shooting.

I honestly hope that each of you right-wing ***** puts a bullet in your mouths.

There was a vicious shooting with many people injured, some critically, and from the start of this discussion, all that any of you can do is bitch like fucking bitches about Obama. No sympathy for the victims, no questions about why or who or what or when, nothing at all but "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama? I hate Obama, too. Good for you, friend! Let's hate Obama together."

Fuck each one of you. You don't have souls.

Someone has sand in his vag...

You do, of course, realize that this thread is about Obama speaking on the Fort Hood shooting and not about the shooting itself, right? I mean, you couldn't possibly have allowed your blind partisanship make you that stupid...

Last edited:
Standard script. Loaded with emotion. God bless America.

Shooting Confirmed at Fort Hood Army Post | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

A quick, well-written speech and then off to a fundraiser. The left will give this reasonable coverage, but won't sensationalize it since you can't talk gun control with military. Of course, DHS will use this as an excuse for adding ex-military to the watch list. Always ignoring the massive violence in inner cities by gangs.

I feel bad for all the victims and their families and hope they get to the bottom of this. There are good investigators there who will get to the truth, so I hope media waits for actual reports from those in the know and doesn't bother with their usual opinionated views about what may have happened. That gets so tiring, like with the missing plane. Facts, please, and they can shove their opinions.

There was a vicious shooting with many people injured, some critically, and from the start of this discussion, all that any of you can do is bitch like fucking bitches about Obama. No sympathy for the victims, no questions about why or who or what or when, nothing at all but "I hate Obama. Do you hate Obama? I hate Obama, too. Good for you, friend! Let's hate Obama together."

SON? YOU are disturbed...beyond belief. SEEK HELP.:eusa_hand:

Someone has sand in his vag...

You do, of course, realize that this thread is about Obama speaking on the Fort Hood shooting and not about the shooting itself, right? I mean, you couldn't possibly have allowed your blind partisanship make you that stupid...
As a matter of his posting history...the answer is YES...BLIND.

Even though the usual rw's said the shooter is Muslim, apparently he's not.

Let's just hope no more die.

Can you imagine if this shooting took place while the Bushies were still in office? FOX News would flash color-coded terror alerts just to make sure that Washington could get involved. [This is why, years after 9/11, the Bushies continued to define nearly every random act of domestic violence as terrorism, because doing so provided them with the needed context to involve Washington. Whereas if the violent event was interpreted as merely a police matter - a domestic event - only the state would get involved. Which is to say: the Bushies always looked for a way to make something a federal matter. The War on Terrorism was like mana from heaven because it gave Washington more power to intervene in the destiny of the states].

Indeed, the Bush-FOX cabal used to call things terrorism when there was no real evidence... as the dim witted drones poured into the streets wearing made-in-China flag pins, conducting daily vigils against fabricated demons, turning to dear leader for protection. [Terrorism, though based on a very real threat, gave the Bushies the needed cover to build a surveillance state]

God help us because I think the GOP is going to re-take the White House in 2016 whereupon they will revive the War on Terrorism. Fox news will resume its color coded terror alerts, constantly interviewing people who think they may have seen a terrorist sneaking around the back yard. [You guys remember this stuff, right? FOX found a way to build terrorism into nearly every news story. If there was a loud noise in the street or a car crash or whatever, FOX would flash "Breaking News"... "Terror Alert", and they'd pan down to a news anchor interviewing a moron who thought he saw a suspicious man with a turban. The story would eventually unravel, but it didn't matter because FOX merely replaced it with another bogus story. By keeping the nation in a constant state of fear, it allowed the Bush administration to hide more of it's Constitution-shredding activities beneath a veil of national security] Anyway, for those of you who didn't like the first Patriot Act . . . you just wait until the next installment. These people are one homeland attack away from building a true police state.

The neocons are coming back in 2016 - and they are going to destroy the Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back