Obama will not sign GOP law to extend subsidies-Breaking

Ha, another farce. Boehner and McConnell will pretend to be angry and whip the dupes into a frenzy. And then just like Lucy, they'll pull the football away again. Man, when will Republicans finally get it? They have no opposition leadership. It's all just one private Elitist Club at this point.

Boehner and McConnell have never represented an 'opposition.' They've only given the illusion of one. Obama has gotten every single thing he ever pushed for. There is no opposition. Time to wake up Republicans.

Yep. Nothing quite like your tyrant, is there?

Obama would not sign a bill which has other changes to the law which are completely unnecessary to fix the subsidies. The GOP would like to add a bunch of poison pills to such a fix, and then they will act all indignant and self-righteous when Obama refuses to sign it.

The American people aren't stupid enough to fall for that bullshit, but the GOP is retarded enough to think they will. Just like they were retarded enough to believe they wouldn't get most of the blame for a government shutdown.

They just never learn! Which goes without saying for retards, really.

(cue doom music)

BREAKINGBOMBSHELLALERT! Obamaz fucking you in the ass! Grab your piss cups, and stay tuned for a refill.

Republicans can always shut down the government if Obama won't sign

Meanwhile, Obama could afford to wait. The Supreme Court decision would mostly affect those in stubborn Red States that refused to form exchanges....let them explain to their citizens why they lost out

They lost out because the idiot Dims wrote a shit bill. The folks will know exactly who to blame. This abortion is 100% on Obama, Reid, and Pelosi.

I hope the Republican legislators who left their people without subsidies that others receive try to use that explanation

The GOP could have passed a fix a long time ago, but preferred instead to create a constitutional crisis.

So is it really surprising they STILL won't pass a fix without adding a bunch of poison pills to create ANOTHER crisis?

Nope. Not surprising at all.

Party over country. Fuck all those people whose subsidies they are messing with. This is how you win votes!

Funny. Really funny. The bill was passed without one republican vote - and now, you claim the "republicans could have already fixed this mess".

Funny.

Its a simple clarification of the wording of one sentence

Then again, I ask. Why didn't you lefties do it before the republicans took control? Hmmm? Because now, you are looking for a scapegoat.

It is an obscure phrase that everyone but Republicans understood

It it gets whiped out...Those in the Red States will suffer
Republicans can do three things:

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording
3. Put exchanges in Red States

My money is on door #1

Why is it the GOP's responsibility to fix a bill the Dims are 100% responsible for?

You do know this is the Obummbler's signature achievement? :lol:

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

Here's what you're too stupid to understand...... dimocrap scum wrote the bill.

100% on their own. Not 99% or 99.9% -- 100% dimocrap scum.

Not one (1) Republican vote. While EVERY dimocrap scumbag in the Senate voted for it and NONE against it. None and None

And you think WE are going to get hurt?

News Flash, scumbag. Two elections have come and gone since you fucking morons tries to learn how to write Big Boy legislation and guess what, scumbag?

We PICKED UP Seats and Completely RULED in State Assemblies and Governors.

You people can't write a readable bill? Gotta always be playing fucking games?

Fuck you. You are going to get your asshole torn apart on this one.

believe it

And I am and have been for Mandatory Health Insurance for 40 .

YOu people? You're just fucking stupid. That's you're whole problem

stupid

Why do Republicans have so much of a problem with covering pre-existing conditions?

An overwhelming majority of Americans support it

Why are dimocrap scum too stupid to write a Clean Health Insurance bill?

Indeed. Wasn't it Pelosi who stated "We don't NEED the republicans to pass this bill"? Last time I heard - you reap what you sow.

It seems the people in Red States are reaping what their elected officials have sown

Are you aware Obummbler care is a 100% Dim bill? Why the fuck are you not understanding this?

The GOP could have passed a fix a long time ago, but preferred instead to create a constitutional crisis.

So is it really surprising they STILL won't pass a fix without adding a bunch of poison pills to create ANOTHER crisis?

Party over country. Fuck all those people whose subsidies they are messing with. This is how you win votes!

Funny. Really funny. The bill was passed without one republican vote - and now, you claim the "republicans could have already fixed this mess".

Funny.

Then again, I ask. Why didn't you lefties do it before the republicans took control? Hmmm? Because now, you are looking for a scapegoat.

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

Why is it the GOP's responsibility to fix a bill the Dims are 100% responsible for?

Because it is their constituents who are paying the price

Is it more important to take care of your constituents or fuck with Obama?

Funny.

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

See post 29. I am not going to repeat myself for the likes of you.

Obama would not sign a bill which has other changes to the law which are completely unnecessary to fix the subsidies. The GOP would like to add a bunch of poison pills to such a fix, and then they will act all indignant and self-righteous when Obama refuses to sign it.

The American people aren't stupid enough to fall for that bullshit, but the GOP is retarded enough to think they will. Just like they were retarded enough to believe they wouldn't get most of the blame for a government shutdown.

They just never learn! Which goes without saying for retards, really.

(cue doom music)

BREAKINGBOMBSHELLALERT! Obamaz fucking you in the ass! Grab your piss cups, and stay tuned for a refill.

Republicans can always shut down the government if Obama won't sign

Meanwhile, Obama could afford to wait. The Supreme Court decision would mostly affect those in stubborn Red States that refused to form exchanges....let them explain to their citizens why they lost out

They lost out because the idiot Dims wrote a shit bill. The folks will know exactly who to blame. This abortion is 100% on Obama, Reid, and Pelosi.

I absolutely agree. However, we live in a country where the folks don't know what they had for breakfast this morning (unless it's posted on twitter). People believe what the MSM (in the form of Yahoo news) tells them. They simply don't have the time (it takes time to play Call of Duty all day) to worry themselves with the future of the country.

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

Not one (1) Republican vote. While EVERY dimocrap scumbag in the Senate voted for it and NONE against it. None and None

News Flash, scumbag. Two elections have come and gone since you fucking morons tries to learn how to write Big Boy legislation and guess what, scumbag?

believe it

stupid

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording
My money is on door #1

Ha, another farce. Boehner and McConnell will pretend to be angry and whip the dupes into a frenzy. And then just like Lucy, they'll pull the football away again. Man, when will Republicans finally get it? They have no opposition leadership. It's all just one private Elitist Club at this point.

Boehner and McConnell have never represented an 'opposition.' They've only given the illusion of one. Obama has gotten every single thing he ever pushed for. There is no opposition. Time to wake up Republicans.
I am convinced the GOP decided decades ago to abdicate on the health care reform issue. They sold us down the river to the Democrats. Their actions (or I should say INaction) speaks louder than their words.

All this bluster over ObamaCare is theater for the rubes. What else could 50+ futile repeals be other than theater?

All members of the same private Elitist Club. Obama has gotten everything he's demanded. There has been no opposition. Boehner and McConnell are corrupt frauds. Period, end of story.

Funny.

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

Obama and the Dims created the mess. They gotta clean it up. The American people know who is responsible for the fuck up.

Funny.

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

Me? It is more important to fuck with the faculty lounge communist.....but that's me. That son-of-a-bitch has it coming to him in the form of ridicule and scorn.

SecHHS Burwell says Obama will not sign a law that would extend subsidies if the USSC strikes them down.
This is exactly what I predicted: Obama will insist on a "clean bill" that would simply enshrine into law his own administrative actions. Obama is playing politics here. But watch for the GOP to cave ahead of the election.
Burwell Obama wouldn t sign GOP plan to extend insurance subsidies - Yahoo News
Talk about playing politics, how do you explain this:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

preoccupied with a battle over extending the Bush tax cuts, refused Wednesday to restore federal financing of extended unemployment benefits, which had lapsed overnight.

The inaction means the imminent loss of unemployment compensation for some 800,000 out-of-work Americans, with nearly 2 million long-term unemployed expected to be affected by Jan. 1, according to the Labor Department.

by next spring, another 6 million unemployed workers will lose benefits if Congress does not act. “Millions of families are going to struggle to put food on the table or put gas in the gas tank,” she said.

-----------------------------------

It doesn't matter how many millions of Americans suffer to the GOP. Republicans don't give a shit. In fact, I bet when those millions suffer, Republicans refer to it as a "laugh riot".

I am convinced the GOP decided decades ago to abdicate on the health care reform issue. They sold us down the river to the Democrats. Their actions (or I should say INaction) speaks louder than their words.

All this bluster over ObamaCare is theater for the rubes. What else could 50+ futile repeals be other than theater?

All members of the same private Elitist Club. Obama has gotten everything he's demanded. There has been no opposition. Boehner and McConnell are corrupt frauds. Period, end of story.

Actually - I agree with your statement. Both are elitists.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that Obama will not sign a law effectively repealing Obamacare.

I think Republicans have him over a barrel on this one

Are you aware this is 100% a Dim bill and the Dims wrote a shit bill?

Yup

And blue states took advantage of the bill and accepted the federal money. They are seeing the benefits

It is the poor folks in Red States that will pay the price and lose their federal subsidies

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording

My money is on door #1

believe it

stupid

1. Allow them to suffer
2. Clarify the wording
My money is on door #1

If the Dims wrote this piece of shit explain how the GOP is responsible for cleaning it up?

You do know it is 100% a Dim bill and Obummbler's signature achievement. :lol:

How willfully blind the rubes are. They are saying the GOP is not responsible for fixing the subsidies, and yet the GOP has a fix on the table. Hmmm...

What I am saying is that they could have put a fix on the table long ago, but chose instead to go to court over the subsidies.

How ironic the people who whine about activist judges blah-blah-blah preferred to fight over subsidies in court instead of writing legislation the way they always preach!

I've been the one arguing all this time they should fix it in Congress, not the courts!

Wakey wakey, tards.

Forum List

Back