Obama will crucify romney in a debate.

Oh, another "I Hate Obama" thread...wonder what the record will be come Nov...

Nobody "hates" the Obamessiah. We just hate his ill advised policies and bungling ineptitude. Guess that means we are racists!!

no, it means you're a partisan hack...

So says the moron with the hack avatar...:cuckoo:

I am a hack, but only when playing golf.

When it comes to politics, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

Now go back to licking Obama's arsehole, it's what you do best.

I'm looking at a November preview, right now:

Republican Primary for Senate:

Connie Mack = 351,000 votes
Dave Weldon = 117,000
Mike McCalister = 71,000

Democratic Primary:

Bill Nelson = 331,000 votes
Glenn Burkett = 84,000

Look at how lopsided the turn-out is!
:clap2:
That's with only 16% reporting :lol:
Bill Nelson will be trying to hold on to his seat against Mack
:cool:

:thup:

nobody "hates" the obamessiah. We just hate his ill advised policies and bungling ineptitude. Guess that means we are racists!!

so says the moron with the hack avatar...:cuckoo:

When it comes to politics, i've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

now go back to licking obama's arsehole, it's what you do best.

rotfl

I look forward in the debates To Obama answering these questions Why did the stimulus package that you wanted passed and was in fact passed and was supposed to keep unemployment under 8% didn't? Why were those shovel ready jobs not ready? Why is deficit you said you would cut in half by the end of your first term almost 6 trillion dollars bigger? And just for the hell of it how come Gitmo is still open given you signed the order to close on your first day in office?

Nobody "hates" the Obamessiah. We just hate his ill advised policies and bungling ineptitude. Guess that means we are racists!!

You call this a hack avatar? I think it's a hoot.

Licking Obama's arsehole? I think he is an OK president at best. The problem is, after 8 years of Bush, even a gerbil with a speech impediment would have been better in the Oval office.

And if the rabid right hadn't been so shill, angst-ridden and downright mean spirited from the second Obama was sworn in then you might have some credibility. At the end of the day, I'm more offering an opposing POV as food for thought. I think Obama is Ok, and I don't think the US will go to hell in a hand basket if Romney gets in. In fact, I think he'll do OK.

I think you are mirroring your own partisan hackery towards me because your hatred knows no bounds...

um...z, aside from the ugliness of that particular sentiment... calling someone's avi a hack avi might not be the thing to come from someone who has the pic you do in your sig?

just saying, hon. objectivity might not be your strong suit on this subject.... particularly when an avi of hillary in a flack helmet comes in between your post the the poster you take issue with.

Romney is no match for Obama!

It's hard to believe that Romney could win a debate with Obama. Romney seems tensed up even when he's alone in front of a mostly friendly crowd. Meanwhile, Obama got the nickname, "No Drama, Obama," for a good reason. He doesn't ever seem to get ruffled, regardless of the circumstances.

Romney would have to have his best day ever, and Obama would have to uncharacteristically do an elfoldo. What are the odds that BOTH things would happen on the same night?

It took 4 pages but I finally found a post about the debates.

There are a few ways to win a debate and a lot of ways to lose them.. Basically they are co-hosted infomercials; both are going to regurgitate bullet points.

To win, Simply take the question; pivot to the answer you've memorized from your stump speech and run out the clock.

The way you lose the debates are many.

The #1 error people make is by engaging your opponent. Don't do it. That is what cost Gore the 1st debate with Bush. Act as if your on the stage alone.

The #2 way to lose the debate is on intangibles. This is where the Governor is going to have his biggest challenge. He's going against a master orator who looks comfortable in his own skin. Obama looks "cool" if you will The Governor does not; he looks as if he's hiding something most of the time.

The #3 way to lose the debate is to forget your script--see the winning point above. Obama doesn't need to leave the script and deliver a kill shot. Romney does. The Governor had better be wary of over-reaching.

I look forward in the debates To Obama answering these questions Why did the stimulus package that you wanted passed and was in fact passed and was supposed to keep unemployment under 8% didn't? Why were those shovel ready jobs not ready? Why is deficit you said you would cut in half by the end of your first term almost 6 trillion dollars bigger? And just for the hell of it how come Gitmo is still open given you signed the order to close on your first day in office?

I too look forward to Mittens answering to his support of the same policies.

You guys think that the debate is about the answers that are being given? The optics of the debate will be far more important than the answers; we've heard the answers for the past 2-3 months and we'll hear them over and over for the next 2-3 months.

Unless the moderators pulls something out the the hat that isn't a major national issue. I'd like to see them asked about giving up the Presidential power to pardon---nothing is further from our American ideal than this relic from England. If a question like that is asked---that is the only chance you'll have to learn something.

The styles of the men, the eye rolls, the facial expressions, etc... this is what the debates will be about and the supposed "winners and losers" will be judged on this outside of this echo-chamber.

Romney is no match for Obama!

It's hard to believe that Romney could win a debate with Obama. Romney seems tensed up even when he's alone in front of a mostly friendly crowd. Meanwhile, Obama got the nickname, "No Drama, Obama," for a good reason. He doesn't ever seem to get ruffled, regardless of the circumstances.

Romney would have to have his best day ever, and Obama would have to uncharacteristically do an elfoldo. What are the odds that BOTH things would happen on the same night?

There are a few ways to win a debate and a lot of ways to lose them.. Basically they are co-hosted infomercials; both are going to regurgitate bullet points.

To win, Simply take the question; pivot to the answer you've memorized from your stump speech and run out the clock.

The #1 error people make is by engaging your opponent. Don't do it. That is what cost Gore the 1st debate with Bush. Act as if your on the stage alone.

The #2 way to lose the debate is on intangibles. This is where the Governor is going to have his biggest challenge. He's going against a master orator who looks comfortable in his own skin. Obama looks "cool" if you will The Governor does not; he looks as if he's hiding something most of the time.

The #3 way to lose the debate is to forget your script--see the winning point above. Obama doesn't need to leave the script and deliver a kill shot. Romney does. The Governor had better be wary of over-reaching.

The #4 way to lose a debate is not to have a teleprompter.

Both men use teleprompters--non issue.

um...z, aside from the ugliness of that particular sentiment... calling someone's avi a hack avi might not be the thing to come from someone who has the pic you do in your sig?

just saying, hon. objectivity might not be your strong suit on this subject.... particularly when an avi of hillary in a flack helmet comes in between your post the the poster you take issue with.

The pic is true, that is why you find it offensive. :lol:

Let's be real here - you love Obama and want to see him reelected at any cost. You always have a ready excuse for all of his failings (typically the big three- Bush, Republicans & Racism). The other problem with you is you run away from a real debate, preferring a "drive-by" type of engagement wherein you throw a few jabs at a thread, insert the word "nutbar", then disappear when the debate becomes substantive. Whatever..... it's your style and if it works for you, so be it. But please don't lecture to me about partisan hackery, you are as guilty as anyone here.

As for Mr Grump, he's a big boy and can adequately defend his own positions, his deep love off Obama's sphincter nothwithstanding.....

Last edited:

There's a difference between using a teleprompter and being dependent on a teleprompter.

The debates should be interesting.

Will certainly be interesting to see how Barry tries to spin the economy, jobs, the deficit and debt to his advantage.

As for Biden I doubt Ryan will have any trouble with OL'Foot in Mouth Joe.

Wow! Wonder how the president and VP kicked GOP butt v McCain and Palin then. :eusa_whistle:

I think Romney will do poorly in the debates because he's not a good debator.

Did all you folks on the right forget what the primary debates were like? Gingrich managed to make himself look viable despite being Newt Gingrich because he was able to debate circles around Romney and his inconsistencies and oppurtunism. Rick Santorum gained gravitas from them.

Romney was actually happy when the debates were over, and he could just use his 10-1 spending advantage to dump a truckload of manure on these guys.

Let's not forget, the debates gave us such gems as "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office for Pete's Sake!" and "I'll bet you $10,000!"

And the media moderators, fearing the GOP might nominate a real conservative, gave the guy a pass he won't get in October.

There's a difference between using a teleprompter and being dependent on a teleprompter.

You know liberals crucified Palin for not being nuanced, and it's funny how they never get that as well. Candy is pathetic, but all liberals are blind.

Not being "nuanced"...not being informed about anything is more like it. The debates are meaningless unless you want to see 90 minutes of campaign commercials.

The day after each one will see this...40% will say X won, 40% will say Y won, 10% will call it even and the other 10% will say either X or Y edged out a victory.

You watch too much TV; and it shows.

Forum List

Back