Obama will crucify romney in a debate.

I think as long as the discussion stays on topic like the economy, jobs, free-enterprise and the like, Obama will lose miserably as he knows nothing of any of these sorts of things. He's a faculty lounge theoretician who's never produced anything.

Romney will destroy him.

I thought Obamessiah was already crucified 2,000 years ago

:eusa_shhh:

He has Risen!!! All praise the OBAMESSIAH!!!
obama-crown-of-thorns.jpg

OBAMA WILL CRUCIFY ROMNEY IN A DEBATE.

Obama has amble ammunition to blow Romney out of the debate. Make him look like a teething baby. Barbeque him. Crucify him. And show no mercy. How insignificant and unimportant Paul Ryan is to the election. Romney/Ryan’s plan takes $790 billions out of Medicare and give it to private sector healthcare providers and the waste, fraud and abuse remains. The waste, fraud and abuse in Medicare is exacerbated by private healthcare providers and greedy doctors. Why do you think greedy and corrupt doctors oppose ObamaCare? Because they will not be able to carry out waste, fraud and abuse which is a now a lucrative business for them. Obama take $780 billion of waste, fraud and abuse and put it into providing affordable healthcare for 40 million uninsured. If Obama has really cut $780 billion form Medicare, I don’t feel it one bit. Donut hole has save me thousands of dollars.

Obama need come out with boxing gloves on and explain. I know Romney has a problem with English comprehension but let that be his problem.
-----why $4 trillion have been added to the deficit.
-----why unemployment is 8.3% instead of 15%.
-----why we are in a recession and in recovery and not in a depression.
-----why the stimulus and bail outs worked and why they were necessary.
-----why ObamaCare will work much better than RomneyCare. And why RomneyCare should be replaced with ObamaCare. RomneyCare’s big brother.
-----how much harm the two unnecessary, unpaid for wars and unpaid for tax cuts for the rich have done and cost tax payers.
-----explain to him exactly what AFDC is because Romney don’t have a clue.
Does he have a plan to train welfare mothers for job and create jobs for them. And provide subsidies for child care so they can go to work. After all radical right have taken jobs training away and child care subsidies away. And where will he get the money for job training and child care.
-----back Romney in a corner and force him to tell us how he plan to crate 12 million jobs with tax cuts for the rich that we know do not create jobs and by cutting government programs and services for the poor.
-----why tax cuts don’t create jobs. Where are the jobs?
-----what is the plan to take people from welfare to work when most on welfare are physically and emotionally disabled and not able to work anyway.
-----the $780 billion taken out of Medicare and put into ObamaCare is from waste, fraud and abuse taken out of Medicare.
-----why turning Social Security over to Wall Street will destroy it and the people it will not be there for. Why Social Security was signed into law in the first place.
-----why turning Medicare into vouchers over to the private sector insurers for profit would cost more and deliver less. Destroy it for our children and not save it. Private sector insurers will not take seniors now, what will voucher do to change that? More costly plans laid on the bedside of seniors. They will get what they pay for. Pay more and they will get more. But only the elderly Romney’s will be able to do that. Medicare vouchers create death panels.
-----nothing is wrong with Medicare and Social Security that cannot be improved with some minor adjustments and not scare mongering doom.

Medicare vouchers will not create competition and lower cost, it will put those unable to compete and provide into bankrupt. Private sector cannot operate without profit. Simple as that. Say my 5th grade grand-son. Medicare vouchers DOA.

PS.
Did anyone see the febile Latino turnout at the Romney/Rubio campaign in Miami today. Look like a plague hit Miami. 50 people at the most and a few Latinos.:lol::lol:

Suuuuure he will . . . as long as they give him the questions ahead of time so he can load the answers into his teleprompter.

Gaffes aside, Ryan is no match for Biden, either!

:lmao: In other words, as long as you ignore virtually every word out of Biden's mouth. :lmao:

Here's Biden making a complete ass of himself, as usual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4aB_75o0dc]Biden Imitates Sign Language Lady - YouTube[/ame]

He's so sensitive and caring about the crippled people.

Nope... just $$716B :dunno:

That really shows your stupidity! Prove it...with "credible" sources...

According to the CBO, the payment cuts in Medicare include:
•A $260 billion payment cut for hospital services.
•A $39 billion payment cut for skilled nursing services.
•A $17 billion payment cut for hospice services.
•A $66 billion payment cut for home health services.
•A $33 billion payment cut for all other services.
•A $156 billion cut in payment rates in Medicare Advantage (MA); $156 billion is before considering interactions with other provisions. The House Ways and Means Committee was able to include interactions with other provisions, estimating the cuts to MA to be even higher, coming in at $308 billion.
•$56 billion in cuts for disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments.* DSH payments go to hospitals that serve a large number of low-income patients.
•$114 billion in other provisions pertaining to Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP* (does not include coverage-related provisions).

*Subtract $25 billion total between DSH payments and other provisions for spending that was cut from Medicaid and CHIP.

In total, Obamacare raids Medicare by $716 billion from 2013 to 2022. Despite Medicare facing a 75-year unfunded obligation of $37 trillion, Obamacare uses the savings from the cuts to pay for other provisions in Obamacare, not to help shore up Medicare’s finances.

Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself

He's going to ignore every single thing you said and just focus on, "Heritage.org isn't a credible source."

Here's the link to the CBO report itself, not that the lefties will bother to read it:

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43471-hr6079.pdf

The Romney campaign’s new ad blitz reinforces its latest attack — that President Obama cut Medicare spending by $716 billion — with an ominous warning to seniors. But the Affordable Care Act’s cuts and other Medicare reforms don’t touch benefits, they target waste in provider payments.

In fact, the totality of Obama’s Medicare reforms expand benefits for seniors and lower out-of-pocket costs. The Affordable Care Act actually enhances Medicare benefits by closing the prescription drug coverage gap known as the “doughnut hole” and expanding free preventive services, including an annual wellness visit.

Obama’s Medicare Reforms Expanded, Not Cut, Benefits For Seniors | TPMDC

Romney Campaign Walks Fine Line On Medicare Messaging | TPM2012

"Talking Points Memo"? THAT'S your idea of a "credible source"?! :lmao:

OBAMA WILL CRUCIFY ROMNEY IN A DEBATE.

Obama has amble ammunition to blow Romney out of the debate. Make him look like a teething baby. Barbeque him. Crucify him. And show no mercy. How insignificant and unimportant Paul Ryan is to the election. Romney/Ryan’s plan takes $790 billions out of Medicare and give it to private sector healthcare providers and the waste, fraud and abuse remains. The waste, fraud and abuse in Medicare is exacerbated by private healthcare providers and greedy doctors. Why do you think greedy and corrupt doctors oppose ObamaCare? Because they will not be able to carry out waste, fraud and abuse which is a now a lucrative business for them. Obama take $780 billion of waste, fraud and abuse and put it into providing affordable healthcare for 40 million uninsured. If Obama has really cut $780 billion form Medicare, I don’t feel it one bit. Donut hole has save me thousands of dollars.

Obama need come out with boxing gloves on and explain. I know Romney has a problem with English comprehension but let that be his problem.
-----why $4 trillion have been added to the deficit.
-----why unemployment is 8.3% instead of 15%.
-----why we are in a recession and in recovery and not in a depression.
-----why the stimulus and bail outs worked and why they were necessary.
-----why ObamaCare will work much better than RomneyCare. And why RomneyCare should be replaced with ObamaCare. RomneyCare’s big brother.
-----how much harm the two unnecessary, unpaid for wars and unpaid for tax cuts for the rich have done and cost tax payers.
-----explain to him exactly what AFDC is because Romney don’t have a clue.
Does he have a plan to train welfare mothers for job and create jobs for them. And provide subsidies for child care so they can go to work. After all radical right have taken jobs training away and child care subsidies away. And where will he get the money for job training and child care.
-----back Romney in a corner and force him to tell us how he plan to crate 12 million jobs with tax cuts for the rich that we know do not create jobs and by cutting government programs and services for the poor.
-----why tax cuts don’t create jobs. Where are the jobs?
-----what is the plan to take people from welfare to work when most on welfare are physically and emotionally disabled and not able to work anyway.
-----the $780 billion taken out of Medicare and put into ObamaCare is from waste, fraud and abuse taken out of Medicare.
-----why turning Social Security over to Wall Street will destroy it and the people it will not be there for. Why Social Security was signed into law in the first place.
-----why turning Medicare into vouchers over to the private sector insurers for profit would cost more and deliver less. Destroy it for our children and not save it. Private sector insurers will not take seniors now, what will voucher do to change that? More costly plans laid on the bedside of seniors. They will get what they pay for. Pay more and they will get more. But only the elderly Romney’s will be able to do that. Medicare vouchers create death panels.
-----nothing is wrong with Medicare and Social Security that cannot be improved with some minor adjustments and not scare mongering doom.

Medicare vouchers will not create competition and lower cost, it will put those unable to compete and provide into bankrupt. Private sector cannot operate without profit. Simple as that. Say my 5th grade grand-son. Medicare vouchers DOA.

PS.
Did anyone see the febile Latino turnout at the Romney/Rubio campaign in Miami today. Look like a plague hit Miami. 50 people at the most and a few Latinos.:lol::lol:

I think you might be getting carried away just a bit, but I do think Obama has an advantage. In the end, it will be all about the undecideds and those who may be leaning one way or the other and if they can be moved to change their minds. Winning a debate on points doesn't always get you the important win, which is determining which candidate swayed the most voters. When GW faced Kerry, Kerry blew GW out of the water, but GW did enough to hold on to what he needed.

The biggest thing I see with the debates is that I think the best Romney can do is hold ground, while I think Obama has the potential to do some serious damage to Romney. Whether he will or not is another question. I think more people will watch this debate than some past debates, and I think Obama is going to be in high attack mode.

What a freakin joke.

The argument goes something like the joke that the wife ran all the credit cards up to the max buying things on sale thus saving money. Romney needs to explain why 4 trillion dollars which bought 8 percent unemployment is not good? Really???? My gosh the left has turn the world upside down.

Obama has nothing to stand on. Except to say that had he not been elected the world would have ended by a asteroid strike. Come on when you are making up arguments make them big.

It was predicted that what Obama was doing would not help and would prolong and weaken the economy, and that is EXACTLY what happened. Now someone wants to argue that had he not made it the weakest and longest recovery in history it would have been worse? What kind of fools logic is that? Oh right liberal.

Forum List

Back