Obama will bankrupt and starve American Seniors unless he gets his way

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

so now because you can use it for a personal attack Social security needs to be saved.
Yet if obama was to cave to GOP demands, the next day you would be back screaming about these social programs need to go.

its just so pathetic how transparent the right is.

indeed.

People like Crusader Frank would blame Obama and scream that the sky is falling if a coin falls on heads OR tails.

Ironically, even when it's his own party that flips the fucking coin in the first place.

yes, very transparent. I'm looking forward to 2012 and the first Granny eating catfood because of gutted social security ads.

The reason the right wingers are whining is because Obama out maneuvered them. They know they will be blamed for putting party over country. Hahaha.

The reason the right wingers are whining is because Obama out maneuvered them. They know they will be blamed for putting party over country. Hahaha.

It's already happening, why do you think Rush and the others have their sheep working overtime to try to change public opinion?

The really funny part is Obama doesn't even have a vote in raising the debt limit, that's all Congress...and they want to blame Obama...lol...

EPIC FAIL!!!

:lol:

Sure guys, Obama just admitted Social Security is broke, but spin it like the economy killing bank ATM's or 1967 Israeli borders because it's more productive to be an Obama Fluffer than it is to be an aware American

Hmm, let's see. One party says that it will sacrifice what is important to them to cover 75% to 85% of the deficit. The other party says it will sacrifice nothing what is important to them to cover 0% of the deficit. One party would raise the debt ceiling right now. The other party says absolutely not unless it gets everything entirely.

And it's Obama that is bankrupting seniors.

Outstanding.

This solution is easy. Raise the debt ceiling. Period.

Hmm, let's see. One party says that it will sacrifice what is important to them to cover 75% to 85% of the deficit. The other party says it will sacrifice nothing what is important to them to cover 0% of the deficit. One party would raise the debt ceiling right now. The other party says absolutely not unless it gets everything entirely.

Outstanding.

Raise the ceiling or I'll starve Granny. That's got legs, trust me

What have the Republicans offered to compromise on?

Given that they only hold the house, and NOT the Senate, and NOT the presidency...

Same whine different time. You got the MAJORITY and you whine that the Republicans are holding you back.. bwaaaahaaaaa haaaaa.

Don't ya love how the Obama and his cult followers conveniently FORGET who WON the last election in NOVEMBER and WHY the Republicans won. they are doing exactly what the people voted them in to do. to STOP THIS Obama REGEME AND get our SPENDING IN ORDER.
This is all in preparation for when the shit hits the fan? Obama and the Statists can blame Republicans...nevermind that Obama is being the irresponsible manchild candidate that he is and has always been. He's in over his head, and is using Saul Alenski to the nth degree.

Sure guys, Obama just admitted Social Security is broke, but spin it like the economy killing bank ATM's or 1967 Israeli borders because it's more productive to be an Obama Fluffer than it is to be an aware American

Is SS broke at this moment? Is the country broke?

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

so now because you can use it for a personal attack Social security needs to be saved.
Yet if obama was to cave to GOP demands, the next day you would be back screaming about these social programs need to go.

its just so pathetic how transparent the right is.

indeed.

People like Crusader Frank would blame Obama and scream that the sky is falling if a coin falls on heads OR tails.

Ironically, even when it's his own party that flips the fucking coin in the first place.

yes, very transparent. I'm looking forward to 2012 and the first Granny eating catfood because of gutted social security ads.

Ya know ...

If I actually sit down and go down a list of policies one by one, I agree with the Republicans more than I do with the Democrats. But it is the "logic" of so many Republicans that drives me nuts. The "cutting taxes raises revenues" is the best example.

But this is a good one too. Essentially, what the Republicans are saying is this: "If Obama doesn't give us everything we want, it's all his fault!" I mean, doesn't this remind you of the reasoning of your 4 year-old?

Outstanding.

Raise the ceiling or I'll starve Granny. That's got legs, trust me

"Give us everything we want or its all your fault!"

Rick Scott is at 29% down here Frank, doing exactly what he said he'd do.

Best of luck to y'all!

Same whine different time. You got the MAJORITY and you whine that the Republicans are holding you back.. bwaaaahaaaaa haaaaa.

Don't ya love how the Obama and his cult followers conveniently FORGET who WON the last election in NOVEMBER and WHY the Republicans won. they are doing exactly what the people voted them in to do. to STOP THIS Obama REGEME AND get our SPENDING IN ORDER.
This is all in preparation for when the shit hits the fan? Obama and the Statists can blame Republicans...nevermind that Obama is being the irresponsible manchild candidate that he is and has always been. He's in over his head, and is using Saul Alenski to the nth degree.

The public's blaming the Republicans.

President Obama trying to compromise with the Republicans on the issue of the debt ceiling is like trying to compromise with Tommy from Goodfellas.

"Give us everything we want or its all your fault!"

Rick Scott is at 29% down here Frank, doing exactly what he said he'd do.

Best of luck to y'all!

Lowest governor approval rating in the country. Though Scott Walker is giving him some competition in that department.

Forum List

Back