Obama will bankrupt and starve American Seniors unless he gets his way

youre a fucking idiot. show me one republican who says kill social security payments tomorrrow. Just one. stop listening to propaganda you zombie idiot.

Bush tried to privatize SS using ignoramus arguments and racism. In fact, he went on a tour in order to try to accomplish his goals. Repukes have been railing against SS for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

so you think privatize means those getting checks stop getting checks? You are so fucking stupid it's not even worth laughing at.

Nope, I never said that. However, it wouldn't be a social safety net. It would be dependent on market forces. A government safety net is not analogous to privately investing. However, this is a difficult concept for some people to wrap their heads around.

Additionally, it would be a handout to big financial banks where they could gamble with your money like they did with toxic derivatives.

Bush tried to privatize SS using ignoramus arguments and racism. In fact, he went on a tour in order to try to accomplish his goals. Repukes have been railing against SS for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

so you think privatize means those getting checks stop getting checks? You are so fucking stupid it's not even worth laughing at.

Nope, I never said that. However, it wouldn't be a social safety net. It would be dependent on market forces. A government safety net is not analogous to privately investing. However, this is a difficult concept for some people to wrap their heads around.

Additionally, it would be a handout to big financial banks where they could gamble with your money like they did with toxic derivatives.

So, you basically just admitted that you lied in your first post. Game, set, match, dumbass.

Why is it that republican act like only their constituients deserve to be represented by the people who elected them.

Obama was elected too and has as much right to stick to his guns for the people who elected him.

You're absolutely right for once.

Even idiots like you deserve to be represented by idiots like Obama.

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's not true though. The debit cealing has nothing to do with entitlement spending like Social Security. The lie is so obvious and flagerant that it indicates the president is down to his last dirty trick.

Yep, I thought Carter was bad, but this community organizer in chief is just down right disgusting.

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

He's bluffing. There is no way in hell he'd dare do that, but the Republicans will cave anyway because they're cowards.

Obama= Epic Fail

It's not true though. The debit cealing has nothing to do with entitlement spending like Social Security. The lie is so obvious and flagerant that it indicates the president is down to his last dirty trick.

Except of course it requires people working to send those payments out. If we have no money and can't pay them, do you think they will work out of the goodness of their hearts?

Obama= Epic Fail

A) He never said ATMs are hurting the economy.
2) NO ONE can guarantee ANYTHING if the ceiling is not raised. That's kind of the point here. The GOP want to roll the dice and see what happens. The rest of us don't want to gamble with the economy that way.
III) You're a douche. Stop being a douche.

So, you basically just admitted that you lied in your first post. Game, set, match, dumbass.

Only if you lack reading comprehension skills. I said, "Shouldn't Republicans be celebrating? I thought they hated SS and progressive tax codes.

For fucks sake, you just can't win with some people."

That is not a lie. In fact, most Republicans want to get rid of SS and privatize it for their banking buddies.

Obama= Epic Fail

And the Republicans will be to blame. We can all play this stupid game. Voters will decide who they actually blame.

Obama took a political chance in telling the lie but he knew there would be true lefties who would go against their own judgment and support it and here you are.

Obama= Epic Fail

He's bluffing. There is no way in hell he'd dare do that, but the Republicans will cave anyway because they're cowards.

Obama fucked himself this time

Obama= Epic Fail

And the Republicans will be to blame. We can all play this stupid game. Voters will decide who they actually blame.

He proves he's a failure every time he talks.

Instead of cutting pork projects he's trying to starve our elderly

see that's what pisses me off. there is plenty of other stuff to cut. they cut the things that impact people the most to try to sway a vote

Obama= Epic Fail

A) He never said ATMs are hurting the economy.
2) NO ONE can guarantee ANYTHING if the ceiling is not raised. That's kind of the point here. The GOP want to roll the dice and see what happens. The rest of us don't want to gamble with the economy that way.III) You're a douche. Stop being a douche.

ya cause, you chickenshits would rather see us go BANKRUPT than have the DEAR LEADER have to make any HARD DECISIONS except to call for TAXING us American citizens.. Obama is the biggest FEARMOGNERER I have ever seen, I am ashamed he is the President.

Last edited:

Only if you lack reading comprehension skills. I said, "Shouldn't Republicans be celebrating? I thought they hated SS and progressive tax codes.

For fucks sake, you just can't win with some people."

That is not a lie. In fact, most Republicans want to get rid of SS and privatize it for their banking buddies.

BUT WHY WOULD THEY CELEBRATE THE IMMEDIATE AND SUDDEN ABOLISHMENT OF SS? fuck, dude. give it up.

In fact, most Republicans want to get rid of SS and privatize it for their banking buddies.

"Conservatives" will never admit that they are happy about what is going on. The other day I posted the jobs report showing 39,000 lay offs from government jobs, which brings the total to a couple hundred thousand since Obama took office. None of them wanted to say they were happy with getting what they want. They instead just attacked and insulted.

I think they truly don't know what is going on.

Obama= Epic Fail

Except of course it requires people working to send those payments out. If we have no money and can't pay them, do you think they will work out of the goodness of their hearts?

So there's no Trust Fund, right?

In fact, most Republicans want to get rid of SS and privatize it for their banking buddies.

"Conservatives" will never admit that they are happy about what is going on. The other day I posted the jobs report showing 39,000 lay offs from government jobs, which brings the total to a couple hundred thousand since Obama took office. None of them wanted to say they were happy with getting what they want. They instead just attacked and insulted.

I think they truly don't know what is going on.

you don't know what Republicans are feeling or saying, so stop PRETENDING YOU DO.

So there's no Trust Fund, right?

Who repays what's in the Trust Fund?

Hint: It's not Santa.

Well, here's the deal. We should just NOT raise it. NOT. That will be a good test to see who's lying. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back