Obama widens lead in Electoral College polling

Ecstatic!.

He's good; not great. Don't let anyone fool you. But with 3 justices entering their 80's in the next 4 years, the man in office will get to shape the court for a generation (more than likely). Nobody I'd want there more than a moderate like Obama.

I wasn't asking you, because you are a partisan hack, as is glaringly demonstrated with your Obama is a moderate remark.

I would be interested in RW answering the question though.

You haven't read much of what I posted if you think that of me.

If you think Obama is ultra liberal, you haven't read much at all in the last 4 years.
He was the number one most liberal Senator, per his voting record.

He has given us the largest big government bill (nearly 3000 pages, and 13,000 regulations) of all time in Obamacare.

Notes on is spending:

2009: $3.27 trillion

2010: $3.46 trillion

2011: $3.60 trillion

2012: $3.65 trillion

The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - The Washington Post

He is a progressive through and through. If you don't see that, you are simply a tool, and frankly, not worth my time.

At least rdean and some of the other liberals will defend their progressive positions and their progressive leaders.

You choose to deny reality.

People in this country are doomed because of such stupidity.

So to put it in perspective, Obama needs 23 to win.

Florida by itself, game over.

Ohio plus Nevada.
Ohio plus Colorado
Ohio Plus Iowa

VA plus NV plus NH.
NC plus NV plus NH.
NC plus CO

You get the idea.

I wasn't asking you, because you are a partisan hack, as is glaringly demonstrated with your Obama is a moderate remark.

You haven't read much of what I posted if you think that of me.

If you think Obama is ultra liberal, you haven't read much at all in the last 4 years.
He was the number one most liberal Senator, per his voting record.
Hell, he was there 3 years or something like that. Not much of a record. And he voted for President Bush's TARP plan...just like McCain.

He has given us the largest big government bill (nearly 3000 pages, and 13,000 regulations) of all time in Obamacare.

Notes on is spending:

2009: $3.27 trillion

2010: $3.46 trillion

2011: $3.60 trillion

2012: $3.65 trillion

The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - The Washington Post

He is a progressive through and through. If you don't see that, you are simply a tool, and frankly, not worth my time.
At least rdean and some of the other liberals will defend their progressive positions and their progressive leaders.
You choose to deny reality.
People in this country are doomed because of such stupidity.

Yes he's progressive but not ultra liberal by any stretch of the imagination. You're simply wrong.

Gee, if you go by spending, Reagan was liberal, Bush 43 was incredibly liberal. You're having trouble with definitions.

As for not being worth your time...feel free to move on. You can teach me nothing.

Good comparison

And the reason Carter lost was because of the seemingly endless Iran hostage situation. Romney will need something of that magnitude to swing enough states to his side

Reagan also had much more charisma than Romney

Which is NOTHING like the seemingly endless unemployment situation.

Be confident hack, Romney will never mention the abysmal jobs situation or the fact that we are back in a recession due to Obama's utter failure.

You're safe, relax.

Obamas unemployment numbers are not much worse than Reagans and he was handed a significantly worse economy. Just like voters blamed Carter for Reagans economy they blame Bush for Obamas economy.

Romney can mention whatever he wants, but he cant defend the horrid condition they left the country in four short years ago

November is going to be a HUGE blow to democrats. They will undoubtably say the election was stolen.

Without question... It's why they are attacking the States cleaning up their voter roles so harshly.

Good comparison

And the reason Carter lost was because of the seemingly endless Iran hostage situation. Romney will need something of that magnitude to swing enough states to his side

Be confident hack, Romney will never mention the abysmal jobs situation or the fact that we are back in a recession due to Obama's utter failure.

You're safe, relax.

Obamas unemployment numbers are not much worse than Reagans and he was handed a significantly worse economy. Just like voters blamed Carter for Reagans economy they blame Bush for Obamas economy.

Romney can mention whatever he wants, but he cant defend the horrid condition they left the country in four short years ago

I think you underestimate where the blame lands. It's been a full presidential term, with lots of missteps.

Are you saying you don't blame Obama at all for the state of the economy?

Ohio plus Nevada.
Ohio plus Colorado
Ohio Plus Iowa

VA plus NV plus NH.
NC plus NV plus NH.
NC plus CO

You get the idea.

Romney needs a near sweep of swing states. Possible, but it would take Obama being involved in a major screw up

Ohio plus Nevada.
Ohio plus Colorado
Ohio Plus Iowa

VA plus NV plus NH.
NC plus NV plus NH.
NC plus CO

You get the idea.

Romney needs a near sweep of swing states. Possible, but it would take Obama being involved in a major screw up

There are 72 combinations for an R win. Although, I stand by my first assertion that I don't think any of them will happen.

Good comparison

You're safe, relax.

Really? You honestly believe that most Independents that voted for Obama in 2008 are still blaming Bush for Obama's horrendous economic numbers in 2012? Laughable!

I agree that the Electoral College is pretty much insurmountable. Are you happy to have Obama for another four years?

Ecstatic!.

He's good; not great. Don't let anyone fool you. But with 3 justices entering their 80's in the next 4 years, the man in office will get to shape the court for a generation (more than likely). Nobody I'd want there more than a moderate like Obama.

Am I happy?

Happy that Republicans will be kept away from the presidency for four more years? Happy that Republicans will be unable to trash Healthcare? Happy that Republicans can't slash taxes more or raise taxes on the poor? Happy that Republicans will not be able to return to raping the environment?

Hell yea.....I'm happy

You're safe, relax.

Really? You honestly believe that most Independents that voted for Obama in 2008 are still blaming Bush for Obama's horrendous economic numbers in 2012? Laughable!

Yes they are...so is most of the world

Ecstatic!.

Am I happy?

Happy that Republicans will be kept away from the presidency for four more years? Happy that Republicans will be unable to trash Healthcare? Happy that Republicans can't slash taxes more or raise taxes on the poor? Happy that Republicans will not be able to return to raping the environment?

Hell yea.....I'm happy

I asked if you were happy that Obama would be "leading" the country for four more years, not whether you wanted Republicans to win.

Noted, you don't really like Obama, you are just afraid of the evil conservatives.

Wow.

Ohio plus Nevada.
Ohio plus Colorado
Ohio Plus Iowa

VA plus NV plus NH.
NC plus NV plus NH.
NC plus CO

You get the idea.

There are 72 combinations for an R win. Although, I stand by my first assertion that I don't think any of them will happen.

The Democrats actually have 85 paths to victory.

A Road Map to 270 Electoral Votes

I agree with you. There is no chance the GOP is going to win.

Am I happy?

Hell yea.....I'm happy

I asked if you were happy that Obama would be "leading" the country for four more years, not whether you wanted Republicans to win.

Noted, you don't really like Obama, you are just afraid of the evil conservatives.

Wow.

Obama is leading the country to the extent that a Republican stonewalled Congress will let him. Any meaningful legislation to help the country out of a stagnant economy is out of the question.

At least we have Obamas cool hand leading our foreign policy instead of big stick republicans. He also has shown a willingness to bypass republican obstructionism through executive orders

Obama could do better if Republicans would end their Temper Tantrum and start doing what is best for the country

Forum List

Back