Obama widens lead in Electoral College polling

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

100 days left and Obama has opened a huge lead in electoral college polling. Obama 247
Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

With 100 swing states votes up for grabs, Romney needs to take 79 to win. Hard to do when he trails in seven of those eight states

Obama came there to kick ass and chew gum. He's running out of gum.

LOL....that was lame.:D

What, in particular, was "lame"?

My lame attempt at a joke. Why can't a chicken coop have 4 doors? Because if it did it would be a chicken sedan!

100 days left and Obama has opened a huge lead in electoral college polling. Obama 247
Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

With 100 swing states votes up for grabs, Romney needs to take 79 to win. Hard to do when he trails in seven of those eight states

I agree that the Electoral College is pretty much insurmountable. Are you happy to have Obama for another four years?

Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

I agree that the Electoral College is pretty much insurmountable. Are you happy to have Obama for another four years?

Ecstatic!.

He's good; not great. Don't let anyone fool you. But with 3 justices entering their 80's in the next 4 years, the man in office will get to shape the court for a generation (more than likely). Nobody I'd want there more than a moderate like Obama.

Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

Absolutely; even if he is likely to have an even more hostile Congress.

If My memory is right . Wasnt Carter WINNING too at this same point JUST SAYING ..Behind the Numbers - Reagan's "Comeback"

Good comparison

And the reason Carter lost was because of the seemingly endless Iran hostage situation. Romney will need something of that magnitude to swing enough states to his side

Reagan also had much more charisma than Romney

I suppose chronic unemployment isn't that large of a magnitude in your book. You may be right, since Obama has promised to go after evil rich 1%ers to take care of them indefinitely.

I've accepted the fact that this nation has shifted from more givers to more takers. People will get theirs.

That is in their best interest.

In one race Romney is way ahead in front of Obama... In the fundraising race, I mean. That means that from here until election day, Romney will have more money to spend on ads, events and so forth. Sure we can't say who's gonna be the winner until the votes are cast, but at this point I'd say this is looking more likely to be a Romney victory. But as the country is very divided, I predict it will be for a very small difference.

I'm not sure what he is waiting for. Obama has been pouring money in campaign funds into the swing states, where Romney hasn't.

I am not sure if he is waiting until we get closer to the election, but he better not let too many people make their decision.

Thus far, his campaign seems to be on track...so I hope those in charge know what they are doing.

Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

I think it might be a good idea to have your local law enforcement do what they call a "welfare check" on you on election night there slick, because I know that even though it's becoming more obvious by the day that the kenyan is going to lose huge in November, bull shit stories like this make you little odumbobots feel better in the interim. I'm afraid you and the rest of your liberal kenyan pom-pom squad might take the election results hard and do something foolish. I'm sure it's going to be a real shocker to you if you're buying all this horse shit like you're posting.

Last edited:
I'll say it again...

...the best part of this election is that no matter who wins,

the Right is going to get 4 more years of someone they hate.

Really, because as far as I know, the primaries where were THE VOTERS picked a preference. If Romney was so hated, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have secured the nomination.

Big boy thinking from now on, please.

I'll say it again...

Really, because as far as I know, the primaries where were THE VOTERS picked a preference. If Romney was so hated, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have secured the nomination.

For clarification, the Right I refer to is the Right. It is a faction of the people as a whole, but also a faction of the Republican party.

Romney 191

With 270 needed to win

Ecstatic!.

He's good; not great. Don't let anyone fool you. But with 3 justices entering their 80's in the next 4 years, the man in office will get to shape the court for a generation (more than likely). Nobody I'd want there more than a moderate like Obama.
I wasn't asking you, because you are a partisan hack, as is glaringly demonstrated with your Obama is a moderate remark.

I would be interested in RW answering the question though.

I'll say it again...

For clarification, the Right I refer to is the Right. It is a faction of the people as a whole, but also a faction of the Republican party.
Contrary to your desire to label the far right, many conservatives are Republicans, and perfectly happy with Romney.

The far right makes up a small percent, just as the far left makes up a small percent of the D side.

I don't know if you are referring to the Libertarians, whom claim to be far right. Their last hope, Gary Johnson, only signed up to be a Libertarian after failing to get on the R ticket. That is pretty funny right there.

Libertarians will rally around him, because of his L.

Yes, their 5% toward Johnson will likely help Obama to win. Such is life. It is a shame to have such a toxic president for another four years. People don't know what is coming. They aren't even looking at the trillion dollars in taxes coming down from Obamacare. Nor do they have the understanding that the full financial hit was intentionally delayed until 2014.

Whatever, people get what they deserve.

Ecstatic!.

I wasn't asking you, because you are a partisan hack, as is glaringly demonstrated with your Obama is a moderate remark.

I would be interested in RW answering the question though.

You haven't read much of what I posted if you think that of me.

If you think Obama is ultra liberal, you haven't read much at all in the last 4 years.

You know the left isn't happy when they keep liking to RCP's EC map that has no tossups....

They're tossups for a reason, you dumbasses.....:lol:

DO you understand what tossups are?

They are listed as swing states by RCP. Romney leads in one of those states, North Carolina.....and that is by less than half a percent

Doesn't look good for your boy Romney does it?

They sampled 9% more democrats. Lol. It's a fucking joke.

1jl_r6oa8uil8jiszl7rvg.gif

Forum List

Back