Obama widens lead in Electoral College polling

You know the left isn't happy when they keep liking to RCP's EC map that has no tossups....

They're tossups for a reason, you dumbasses.....:lol:

DO you understand what tossups are?

They are listed as swing states by RCP. Romney leads in one of those states, North Carolina.....and that is by less than half a percent

Doesn't look good for your boy Romney does it?

They sampled 9% more democrats. Lol. It's a fucking joke.

Yes, but it looks like you don't...

They are listed as swing states by RCP. Romney leads in one of those states, North Carolina.....and that is by less than half a percent
Tossups are listed as states that are too close to call... If they were just swing states, then the list wouldn't change week to week... It does, as some states become closer or within the MOE...

The list with "No Tossups, just ignores the closeness and awards the EC numbers to the one who is leading...

You really aren't very good at this stuff, are you?

Still struggling with that reading stuff aren't you?

Eight states are within the statistical margin for error and are called tossups. They are not awarded to anyone. They are the 100 votes up for grabs with Romney having to take 79

Apologies... I thought you linked the no tossups map...

All the polls you post here are meaningless. The November polling will count. Obama will lose. That is my prediction.

As we enter the homestretch of the presidential election it is clear that Romney has a tough climb to victory

Doesn't mean he can't do it. Plenty of things can happen between now and November. But Romney clearly needs a significant event to swing more states into his column. Rehashing Obamacare, 8% unemployment and gay marriage clearly are not enough to turn the election

Doesn't mean he can't do it. Plenty of things can happen between now and November. But Romney clearly needs a significant event to swing more states into his column.

I think we are beyond "significant event" stage in the minds of those who intend to vote.

Any significant event would have to rise to something pretty serious and then I think folks just wouldn't vote or vote 3rd party instead of the big two.

Obama has yet to pull his October Surprise, fake terror attack or assassination attempt (that WABC will immediately blame of Tea Party)

You know the left isn't happy when they keep liking to RCP's EC map that has no tossups....

They're tossups for a reason, you dumbasses.....:lol:

Doesn't look good for your boy Romney does it?

They sampled 9% more democrats. Lol. It's a fucking joke.

Who are "They"??

Who cares about polls this early, it was McCains to lose with a couple weeks left and he lost.

The economy will determine a lot.

Who cares about polls this early, it was McCains to lose with a couple weeks left and he lost.

The only time McCain had a lead was immediately after the GOP convention....that faded rather quickly

yeah. it had absolutely nothing to do w/ the previous occupant's policies and the party he represented? :rolleyes: McCain's VP choice didn't help much either in the area of garnering independent voters.

Yes, but it looks like you don't...

Tossups are listed as states that are too close to call... If they were just swing states, then the list wouldn't change week to week... It does, as some states become closer or within the MOE...

The list with "No Tossups, just ignores the closeness and awards the EC numbers to the one who is leading...

You really aren't very good at this stuff, are you?

Still struggling with that reading stuff aren't you?

Eight states are within the statistical margin for error and are called tossups. They are not awarded to anyone. They are the 100 votes up for grabs with Romney having to take 79

Apologies... I thought you linked the no tossups map...

If you really want to look at the "no tossups" map. It is a theoretical...."If the election were held today"

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Obama buries Romney 332 to 206

Close to what he did against McCain

i don't pay attention to polls....they go up and down and all different polls. The election outcome is the only thing of importance. Polls are nothing more then speculation or one side or the other making it what they want it to sound like. Hog wash. Nov will see what happens.

Forum List

Back