Flame Zone: Hostile Takeover (who's in?)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you are "man" or "woman" enough, it's time to get involved....

There are imposters there pretending to be Flamers, but, really are not.

Please feel free to enter and participate - all are welcome :)

I'm willing to read all "flames".. the more the merrier in my opinion.....

th

Are we having fun yet?

...how about now?

...now?

...Fun?

(did your pilot light go out?)

.. there's always time for change... and new blood...

Sorry. I can't afford the membership fees and monthly dues...... what are the guest rules? Are members allowed to bring guests?............ what is the dress code?...... do members have to show their membership cards before entering?............... are refreshments served?..............what day of the week do you meet? Hours? ............ male and female members?

Sorry. I can't afford the membership fees and monthly dues...... what are the guest rules? Are members allowed to bring guests?............ what is the dress code?...... do members have to show their membership cards before entering?............... are refreshments served?..............what day of the week do you meet? Hours? ............ male and female members?

no all YOU (Sonny Clark) have to do is kiss ass, and you do it well..... I can see your lips are brown with pillars shit....

no all YOU (Sonny Clark) have to do is kiss ass, and you do it well..... I can see your lips are brown with pillars shit....
damn honey, you've got me pegged for someone else............I don't kiss anyone's ass, Pillars' nor anyone else's.

FYI - When you're your own person like I am, there's no need to kiss ass. Just because Pillars and I are getting along, doesn't mean that I'm kissing her ass. I also get along with others, and again, it doesn't mean that I kiss their asses.

damn honey, you've got me pegged for someone else............I don't kiss anyone's ass, Pillars' nor anyone else's.

FYI - When you're your own person like I am, there's no need to kiss ass. Just because Pillars and I are getting along, doesn't mean that I'm kissing her ass. I also get along with others, and again, it doesn't mean that I kiss their asses.

it means you sold out..... or you are not the person you presented yourself to be... you are only fooling yourself...

it means you sold out..... or you are not the person you presented yourself to be... you are only fooling yourself...
WRONG !!!! ......... I don't sell out to anyone. And, I present myself just the way I am, and have been all of my life. I'm not a phony person, and wouldn't know how to be one. No, I don't fool myself. I know exactly what and who I am, and have known for many years, thank you. Basically, you're full of shit, and have no idea as to what you're talking about. You're way out in left field on this subject, way out.

WRONG !!!! ......... I don't sell out to anyone. And, I present myself just the way I am, and have been all of my life. I'm not a phony person, and wouldn't know how to be one. No, I don't fool myself. I know exactly what and who I am, and have known for many years, thank you. Basically, you're full of shit, and have no idea as to what you're talking about. You're way out in left field on this subject, way out.

I see you have "learned" from others.. that by "saying" it - it makes it so.. but it doesn't....
Everyone can see what you are.... and again, you are fooling yourself... caught up in childish games.....
because you are old, a loser, and others probably want nothing to do with you....

I see you have "learned" from others.. that by "saying" it - it makes it so.. but it doesn't....
Everyone can see what you are.... and again, you are fooling yourself... caught up in childish games.....
because you are old, a loser, and others probably want nothing to do with you....
Very cute. That's good. Excellent. Bravo. Feel better now? Did saying that make your day? Did it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?................ just curious here, does shit flow out of your mouth like that often? Or, did it just happen to spew with that silly dribble?............. hell, get something strong to drink and relax for awhile.

Forum List

Back